Page 11 of 121 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Good luck on hitting 100 plats in 2012. That's also going to be my goal this year as well. However, ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck on hitting 100 plats in 2012. That's also going to be my goal this year as well. However, with the new trophy competition starting January 6th I think I'll make some good progress towards that.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

The One and Only

Awesome list DragonWolf. I enjoyed reading about what you said about some of the games.

Oh and about your backlog, it's larger than the amount of games I've even played on the PS3!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on acheiving so many plats mate,well done and good luck getting those traps too.they are a pain in the arse but you will get there in the end.good luck on reaching 100 plats too
    Thanks man, I didn't think 30 platinums in ayear was too bad, especially as a few of those were 100 hour plats. However, they were balanced out with a few very easy ones. As for the traps, they are indeed a nightmare, but I'm staying optimistic. Then its Dark Matter farming

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck on hitting 100 plats in 2012. That's also going to be my goal this year as well. However, with the new trophy competition starting January 6th I think I'll make some good progress towards that.
    You always do well in Trophy Competitions, so I expect you to be about 10 ahead of me by the time I've finished up FFXIII lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Awesome list DragonWolf. I enjoyed reading about what you said about some of the games.

Oh and about your backlog, it's larger than the amount of games I've even played on the PS3!
    Thanks man, glad I'm getting new readers . And yeah I know my backlog is huge, I'm trying to do something about it, but I have a major problem, and I keep buying new games lol

Beast Incarnate

Just thought I would add that I have another two games to add to my backlog:

Beast Incarnate

Finally got my 6 Trapezohedrons and upgraded my chosen weapons to their final forms. The only weapons and accessories I should need now are the one's you get from missions and Gilgamesh Inc. So hopefully, Treasure Hunter is in the bag, but this is the trophy thats really keeping me on edge.

As for overall trophy progression, all I need now is to 5 star the remaining 31 missions and to kill a Long Gui (along with Treasure Hunter of course). Most of the trophies I have left though are to do with missions, so I'll get cracking on that ASAP.

Platinum Procrastinator

I'd recommend getting treasure hunter before unlocking the Long Gui's as they are much harder to kill than the Adamantoise. Also, I'm sure you know this but I'll mention it anyways. The treasure hunter trophy doesn't unlock once you have everything. You actually need to talk to that little robot in Fang's and Vanille's hometown to get it once you have everything.

Beast Incarnate

I'd recommend getting treasure hunter before unlocking the Long Gui's as they are much harder to kill than the Adamantoise. Also, I'm sure you know this but I'll mention it anyways. The treasure hunter trophy doesn't unlock once you have everything. You actually need to talk to that little robot in Fang's and Vanille's hometown to get it once you have everything.
    Yeah I know you have to talk to Bhakti for Treasure Hunter. I figured I'd just let the rest of the accessories come as I'm doing the rest of the missions, then I'd go talk to Bhakti to "hopefully" unlock the trophy. I've kept a list, so I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything, but you never know with these things.

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Yeah I know you have to talk to Bhakti for Treasure Hunter. I figured I'd just let the rest of the accessories come as I'm doing the rest of the missions, then I'd go talk to Bhakti to "hopefully" unlock the trophy. I've kept a list, so I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything, but you never know with these things.
    Be careful if you've made multiple saves. I kept a list of items I had. What ended up happening is I made multiple saves, and I ended up saving over and "lost" a few items. It wasn't too bad though, as I ended up buying things I had "0" inventory in, and ended up purchasing something I was missing, and got the trophy.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Be careful if you've made multiple saves. I kept a list of items I had. What ended up happening is I made multiple saves, and I ended up saving over and "lost" a few items. It wasn't too bad though, as I ended up buying things I had "0" inventory in, and ended up purchasing something I was missing, and got the trophy.
    Luckily I've only ever had 1 save, so no chance of any confusion. I don't know if that was a good or bad thing though, because it means I have to be absolutely reliant on that 1 save.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Luckily I've only ever had 1 save, so no chance of any confusion. I don't know if that was a good or bad thing though, because it means I have to be absolutely reliant on that 1 save.
    I'd make a backup save just in case. I think I was using three when I was playing FFXIII and would rotate them over time so each one wasn't that far back of the last save.

Beast Incarnate

I'd make a backup save just in case. I think I was using three when I was playing FFXIII and would rotate them over time so each one wasn't that far back of the last save.
    Its probably too late to do that now, as I only have the Gold Watch to go for Treasure Hunter (according to my workings out), so we'll soon see if I've screwed up the trophy.

If Treasure Hunter plays fair then I am very close to the platinum. I could have got it today, but a few things have cropped up. All I need to do is beat and 5 star Vercingetorix (I've 5 starred all other missions) and beat a Long Gui.

Beast Incarnate

I would like to introduce platinum #50:

Final Fantasy XIII
    Ultimate Hero

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Well done bro i knew you would do it.the question is did you falter with the treasur hunter trophy at all?

Congrats on #50.great plat for the 50 mark.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Great job on FF13, I understand its a real long grind, So what next on your goal to 100?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on plat #50
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Well done bro i knew you would do it.the question is did you falter with the treasur hunter trophy at all?

Congrats on #50.great plat for the 50 mark.
    Thanks man. No, luckily Treasure Hunter went smoothly, as soon as I had beaten Vercingetorix I went straight to Bhakti and the trophy pinged.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Great job on FF13, I understand its a real long grind, So what next on your goal to 100?
    Thanks. It wasn't that bad, farming for trapezohedrons was a bit of a grind, but all in all not too bad. I'll be doing NCIS next as I have to get it back to my mate. I've heard its very quick, so it shouldn't be too long before I get it.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Congrats on plat #50
    Thanks man

PRO Member

Congrats on FF 13 plat. nice one to have as #50.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on FF 13 plat. nice one to have as #50.
    Thanks a lot man, yeah I think its a cool 50th

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on #50

Page 11 of 121 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast