Page 111 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on 128 but more importantly good luck with the baby girl. I hope everything goes well and honestly, when ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on 128 but more importantly good luck with the baby girl. I hope everything goes well and honestly, when she comes I'm sure the trophies won't even matter half as much as they do now.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats Dragon on plat no. 128!

Also an early congrats on your baby girl! thanks for sharing!
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate

Sounds like you're gonna have your hands full for a while even before your baby arrives. Good luck with it all mate.
    Thanks dude, definitely going to get even busier than it has been

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on 128 but more importantly good luck with the baby girl. I hope everything goes well and honestly, when she comes I'm sure the trophies won't even matter half as much as they do now.
    Thanks dude. I have no doubt that she'll take all my attention away from anything else lol

PRO Member

Congrats first and for most the soon arrival of your new baby girl. Secondly congrats on your Sims plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Not only congrats on your new plat but more so on your new soon to be baby girl.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats first and for most the soon arrival of your new baby girl. Secondly congrats on your Sims plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Not only congrats on your new plat but more so on your new soon to be baby girl.
    Thanks a lot guys. She's still not here yet and I have a week off now so I may be able to get some gaming done. Then again I'm still totally addicted to FIFA so not many trophies will be earned!

Beast Incarnate

I feel as though I have neglected my checklist for quite a while, so I thought I'd give a quick update on current and future gaming plans.

I am very close to earning the platinum for FIFA 15 (PS4) and I haven't even been going for it really. I've just used opportunities to earn a few misc. trophies but other than that I have been loving career mode, without even thinking about trophies. I only have 3 to earn before the platinum, they are:

Extra Effort - I thought I may be lucky enough to get this through normal game play, but the animation needed is so friggin' rare and luck based it looks as though I'll have to try to force it using a 2nd player. One of the hardest trophies in the game.
    Tag Team Back Again - An easy trophy I can get any time, just need to sign in as a guest using a 2nd controller and start Seasons.
    Stylin' - I suck at free kicks, and rarely get awarded penalties, so using drop in games has proven useless to me. just waiting on a group who also need it and hopefully we'll be able to knock this one out.

I'm also looking at doing another play through of that dreaded game Proteus. It will be my 9th play through in total trying to get Generall Historie of Plantes. Such a friggin' nightmare trophy.

My next game will come in the form of ACIV: Black Flag (PS3). I borrowed it from a friend ages ago and haven't touched it yet so I really want to start it soon.

Also my wife and I will hopefully start one of her co-op games. It will either be Brave or Disney Universe, she hasn't decided yet. Although I will be purchasing Disney Infinity soon too as that has always piqued my interest.

PRO Member

Always good to hear from you, DragonWolf! Good luck with the little one!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Always good to hear from you, DragonWolf! Good luck with the little one!
    Thanks buddy

UPDATE: PLATINUM #129

FIFA 15 (PS4)
    Football Legend
    7/11/2014
    1/1 3/3 6/6 36/36 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Considering I wasn't really going out of my way too much to earn the trophies on this I'm kind of surprised I earned it. I was just playing some Career Mode earlier and realized I was only 2 trophies away from the plat so figured I'd go for them. An hour or so later and I have another Ultra Rare platinum to add to my collection

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats man, I still don't know how you manage to knock them out every year but you somehow find a way to do it.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats man, I still don't know how you manage to knock them out every year but you somehow find a way to do it.
    Thanks a lot dude. I'm a huge football fan so playing the games is a real pleasure for me. After so many months I actually get the itch to play them again so by the time the next one comes around I'm more than happy to delve into them once again. I may split the year in 2 though and buy PES 6 months after I buy FIFA, just so there isn't too big of a gap between football games!

PRO Member

Congrats Dragon on the new platinum.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats Dragon on the new platinum.
    Thanks dude

Beast Incarnate

Still no baby, so I've ordered 2 games instead. Both are to play with my wife:

Beast Incarnate

9th play through of Proteus done, STILL no Generall Historie of Plantes trophy! This 9th play through was strange though, there was no graveyard, at all, so no way to view the red roses. Beyond sick of this piece of shit game, but I can't stand it sitting there at 90%. 10th play through here I come.

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE: PLATINUM #130

Brave: The Video Game
    Platinum
    19/11/2014
    1/1 2/2 13/13 29/29 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not brilliantly glamorous for #130 but it does mark the first platinum I have earned since becoming a Dad! Yep, my wife gave birth to a healthy baby girl yesterday in the early hours

Back to the game though, I co-opped the majority of it with my wife, namely the Brave playthrough, which actually provided a bit of a challenge. Especially the Fire Boar boss fight. The rest of it I mopped up on my own as it mostly involved kills and coin collecting.

Completed my 10th playthrough of Proteus too and I still haven't got the Generall Historie of Plantes trophy. It really is going to be the death of me. I've cross referenced every list I've found, plus watched a couple of video's on it and the god damned thing still won't pop. I have no idea what I'm missing.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congratulations on your newborn & on no. 130!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your new baby girl and getting your 130th Plat. It won't be long before she has you wrapped around her little finger...if she hasn't already. lol I still remember what it was like when my daughter was born. Even almost 21 years later I still spoiler her and it still pisses her mom off. lol

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on number 130 but more importantly on the birth of your baby daughter. Try not to spoil her too much haha.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congratulations on your newborn & on no. 130!
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your new baby girl and getting your 130th Plat. It won't be long before she has you wrapped around her little finger...if she hasn't already. lol I still remember what it was like when my daughter was born. Even almost 21 years later I still spoiler her and it still pisses her mom off. lol
    Thanks dude. Already well and truly wrapped lol

Congrats on number 130 but more importantly on the birth of your baby daughter. Try not to spoil her too much haha.
    Thanks a lot dude

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat but more importantly congrats on the birth of your little girl. Good luck getting enough sleep lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies