Page 17 of 121 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Thanks man. I'm sure he'll fly past me all in good time lol, I'm just leading ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man. I'm sure he'll fly past me all in good time lol, I'm just leading because I'm getting my quick games out of the way first
    I've been wanting to get this game but Im waiting for a price drop..I guess it was a super easy one and pretty fast , huh? Congrats none the less

PRO Member

I am sure he will.

Good luck once you start FF13-2. I still need to get through 13. I started it a while ago and then got rid of. i bought a new copy but got to start all over because I erased my progress.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    I've been wanting to get this game but Im waiting for a price drop..I guess it was a super easy one and pretty fast , huh? Congrats none the less
    Thanks man. It was very fun, and only took me a little over 4 hours to plat. Only a couple of things may require retries, but its still very, very easy. I was lucky enough to find the game in a sale for 4.99 so I picked it up

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I am sure he will.

Good luck once you start FF13-2. I still need to get through 13. I started it a while ago and then got rid of. i bought a new copy but got to start all over because I erased my progress.
    Yeah I'm really looking forward to XIII-2. XIII was actually a very good game and I had to do exactly the same thing by starting over because my save got corrupt.

Platinum Procrastinator

Update: Platinum #57

Puss In Boots
    The Cat's Whiskers

This takes my total for the month of January to 8 platinums
    Well it appears you're no longer writing chapters but rather whole books or a series now! At this pace one might think you're in a trophy competition lol.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on another plat. I wonder what Denaratucks responce will be this time. LOL.
    Hahaha. My response after seeing 57 plats on his mini trophy card was like this However, tomorrow when I get FFXIII-2 it will change to this
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

This plat thing is becoming a daily occurence bro.you got some time off work at the moment or what lol.i was actually thinking of getting this for me and my daughter as we both finished sonic generations recently and we need another game to play.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

holy shit dragon i dont check the site in a few days and you bang out the plats. nice job buddy. i bet denara and dj are cursing you right now.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    holy shit dragon i dont check the site in a few days and you bang out the plats. nice job buddy. i bet denara and dj are cursing you right now.
    Nah I'm not cursing him. I'm actually glad he's doing good as its motivating me to earn more trophies.

Player Hater

The problem was I had so many easy titles piling up I just wanted to burn through them and get to the good stuff, hence all the easy plats over the past few weeks. I have a few more but I may not get to many before FFXIII-2 is out.
    Yeah, I find that I play a few great games and after that need to smash through a few easy ones to provide a bit of balance. I also like to play PSN games and not very many have the plats I crave, but have no fear, I plan on catching you boys soon!

Congrats on Puss In Boots also!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Well it appears you're no longer writing chapters but rather whole books or a series now! At this pace one might think you're in a trophy competition lol.

Hahaha. My response after seeing 57 plats on his mini trophy card was like this However, tomorrow when I get FFXIII-2 it will change to this

Nah I'm not cursing him. I'm actually glad he's doing good as its motivating me to earn more trophies.
    Haha, I am in that trophy competition frame of mind, not that I have ever entered one. But I am glad I'm motivating you to earn more trophies. Also, so jealous that your getting FFXIII-2 soon, you'll have to let me know what its like, as I don't get mine until the 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    This plat thing is becoming a daily occurence bro.you got some time off work at the moment or what lol.i was actually thinking of getting this for me and my daughter as we both finished sonic generations recently and we need another game to play.
    Lol, I did actually have a long weekend as I worked a lot last week, hence the 3 plats in quick succession. Its a very good game so I would definitely recommend it for you and your daughter, however its only multiplayer in the challenges, the campaign is single player only. But still, its bags of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Haha, thanks dude, and don't worry, Dena and DJ will catch up in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Yeah, I find that I play a few great games and after that need to smash through a few easy ones to provide a bit of balance. I also like to play PSN games and not very many have the plats I crave, but have no fear, I plan on catching you boys soon!

Congrats on Puss In Boots also!
    I definitely agree with you, I like a good balance, however, my easy plats are far out weighing my good plats at the moment. And I know you'll catch up, I'd expect nothing less

2011 Member of the Year

Update: Platinum #57

Puss In Boots
    The Cat's Whiskers

This takes my total for the month of January to 8 platinums
    Congrats man

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats man
    Thanks dude

Beast Incarnate

Just a little update. No trophies earned, but I am really starting to doubt my ability to earn 100 platinums this year. I know we are only in February, but I'm not touching my PS3 at all in the week at the moment as I am that busy at work. There is no way in hell I'll get 100 platinums just playing on weekends, especially with games like FFXIII-2, PES2012, Skyrim etc (all very long games) in my line up. The only way I can see myself doing it is sticking with very easy and very quick platinums, and I really don't want to do that.

We'll see, hopefully work will die down a bit and I'll be able to start playing in the week again.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Even if you dont reach 100 mate,its not the end of the world.your still doing pretty good so far and if you dont reach it i expect you will be pretty close to it.good luck man all the same

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

No rush and no stress man..Its a time you dont want to game , is that simple and keep it that way..There will be a time that you wont be able to stop playing..Its a circle..Relax , enjoy your time and whenever you feel like , go for it..Its nice to have goals , but dont let them stress you out

Platinum Procrastinator

I know how you feel about the possibility of not hitting 100 platinum trophies. Some days I can't wait to play a game while others, and I find this is the case most of the time, I have no desire to play anything. Like you, I want to have 100, but if I hit 75 with most of them being good games I'll be very happy. The plus side to this is that if I go over 75 I'll exceed my expectations and be even more happier.

Also, before I forget, I think you're going to really enjoy Final Fantasy XIII-2 when you get it. I'm really liking it so far and expect it to be my next plat.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Even if you dont reach 100 mate,its not the end of the world.your still doing pretty good so far and if you dont reach it i expect you will be pretty close to it.good luck man all the same
    Oh I know its no biggy, it would just be nice. Thanks for the good luck vote

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    No rush and no stress man..Its a time you dont want to game , is that simple and keep it that way..There will be a time that you wont be able to stop playing..Its a circle..Relax , enjoy your time and whenever you feel like , go for it..Its nice to have goals , but dont let them stress you out
    Thanks man, but I'm not stressed. As you say, its nice to have targets, which I do have. I'm waaay too laid back to get stressed about anything lol

I know how you feel about the possibility of not hitting 100 platinum trophies. Some days I can't wait to play a game while others, and I find this is the case most of the time, I have no desire to play anything. Like you, I want to have 100, but if I hit 75 with most of them being good games I'll be very happy. The plus side to this is that if I go over 75 I'll exceed my expectations and be even more happier.

Also, before I forget, I think you're going to really enjoy Final Fantasy XIII-2 when you get it. I'm really liking it so far and expect it to be my next plat.
    Yeah 75 is much more realistic for me too, but I'll keep aiming for that 100. If work eases up a bit I'll have more time. And I'm glad you are enjoying FFXIII-2, I can't wait to play it. What sucks most is it is actually in my house as right now, but the wife won't let me have it until my Birthday

Platinum Procrastinator

What sucks most is it is actually in my house as right now, but the wife won't let me have it until my Birthday
    What do you tell a women who has two black eyes? Nothing, she's already been told twice. Haha, joking aside though (I'd never hit a woman), at least she got it for you so that's something to be thankful for and is pretty awesome if you ask me.

Beast Incarnate

What do you tell a women who has two black eyes? Nothing, she's already been told twice. Haha, joking aside though (I'd never hit a woman), at least she got it for you so that's something to be thankful for and is pretty awesome if you ask me.
    Lmao. It is an awesome gift. Its my parents I blame, should have been born yesterday lol!

Beast Incarnate

So, I managed to get on my PS3 today for the first time in a week. I started Generator Rex and played that for a few hours. I've completed the main story and am now doing the time challenges. I think I only really have 2 difficult trophies left to get and one grinding trophy now, the rest shouldn't be too bad, lets just see if I can get back on it again this week...

Beast Incarnate

As much as I didn't want to add to my backlog, I had a bunch of games to trade in, so I went and got the following: