Page 19 of 121 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Happy Birthday and congrats on yet another plat. I was hoping to plat FFXIII-2 before you started it but I ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Happy Birthday and congrats on yet another plat. I was hoping to plat FFXIII-2 before you started it but I guess that's no longer possible. Hope you enjoy the game and possibly take 300+ hours to finish it lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hang on a second,im sure i posted in here earlier today about congratulating you on getting a new plat,or was that someone elses .anyways congrats....again my mate,well done and once again hope you had a great day
    Lmao, you did stop by. Thanks for the congrats. However, this is the last of the quick plats for a while, bring on FFXIII-2!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Happy Birthday and congrats on yet another plat. I was hoping to plat FFXIII-2 before you started it but I guess that's no longer possible. Hope you enjoy the game and possibly take 300+ hours to finish it lol.
    Thanks again Dena. I'm really looking forward to it now. I'll take my time with it, don't worry lol. You shouldn't be too far off the plat anyway, then you can catch me up.

Player Hater

Happy birthday, Dragonwolf. And what better than a shiny new plat to celebrate?

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Happy birthday, Dragonwolf. And what better than a shiny new plat to celebrate?
    Thanks man, great way to celebrate lol

Beast Incarnate

Not much of an update. Really enjoying Final Fantasy XIII-2, and I'm really taking my time with it. I've been trying to get the Lucky Coin fragment but no luck so far, tried for about 4 hours. I'll probably come back at a later date when I have more money to burn.

The reason for this post, however, is to announce that this checklist has just reached 4,000+ views Thanks to everyone who regularly checks out my checklist.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hope your enjoying FF13 2,i cant wait to play it and this is definately one of the most popular cl on here imo.well done mate,your time and effort put into the list shows why people keep coming back,including myself.keep it up mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Hope your enjoying FF13 2,i cant wait to play it and this is definately one of the most popular cl on here imo.well done mate,your time and effort put into the list shows why people keep coming back,including myself.keep it up mate
    Its a great game mate, really enjoying it. And thanks for your continued support

A plat a month!

Congrats on 4000 views, and enjoy FFXIII-2 some more!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on 4000 views, and enjoy FFXIII-2 some more!
    Thanks man

2011 Member of the Year

Happy belated Birthday, man. I hope you had a great one .
    Congrats on the latest Plats

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Happy belated Birthday, man. I hope you had a great one .
    Congrats on the latest Plats
    Thanks man

Hidden Saint

To reward your visits on my Checklist, I decided to visit yours, and you are going well, mate!
    In my opinion, you have easy platinums, excluding Final Fantasy XIII and The Force Unleashed. You had to try more challenging and enjoying ones, such as InFAMOUS, Batman and some others. Believe me that you will like them a lot!

I am following your progress often, and I am liking it. Continue dude, and I wait that you follow my tip

deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    To reward your visits on my Checklist, I decided to visit yours, and you are going well, mate!
    In my opinion, you have easy platinums, excluding Final Fantasy XIII and The Force Unleashed. You had to try more challenging and enjoying ones, such as InFAMOUS, Batman and some others. Believe me that you will like them a lot!

I am following your progress often, and I am liking it. Continue dude, and I wait that you follow my tip
    Thanks man. And oh yeah, I know the majority of my plats are easy, I make jokes about it quite regularly lol. There are a lot of games I'd love to get to, but I'm sticking with the quicker one's for the time being to give me a better chance of hitting 100 before the end of the year, once I've finished FFXIII-2 obviousley!

Hidden Saint

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man. And oh yeah, I know the majority of my plats are easy, I make jokes about it quite regularly lol. There are a lot of games I'd love to get to, but I'm sticking with the quicker one's for the time being to give me a better chance of hitting 100 before the end of the year, once I've finished FFXIII-2 obviousley!
    It's good to see you're getting those easy platinums to reach a nice goal. But remember, it's good to reach 100th with nice platinums. From Final Fantasy XIII-2, you could start with normal ones and then harder ones. We are in February, there's still a lot of time to hunt a lot of 's. If you want any tips, ask.

Just know that I will come here much more times

deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop

Beast Incarnate

Haven't updated for a while because I've been enjoying FFXIII-2. I'm currently right before the last boss and have around 130 fragments. The one thing that is really annoying me is the Lucky Coin fragment, I've now built up around 30 hours worth of Slot Machine time and have still not won the fragment. Luckily all that time has been on auto while I've been at work or in bed so its not too bad at the moment. It will really get annoying if its the last thing I need for the platinum though.

Haven't updated for a while because I've been enjoying FFXIII-2. I'm currently right before the last boss and have around 130 fragments. The one thing that is really annoying me is the Lucky Coin fragment, I've now built up around 30 hours worth of Slot Machine time and have still not won the fragment. Luckily all that time has been on auto while I've been at work or in bed so its not too bad at the moment. It will really get annoying if its the last thing I need for the platinum though.
    Wow man,sounds like this fragment from the machine is a bit of a pain.If i left my ps3 on in the morning for this auto thing and went to work,im sure id come back to ylod lol.I hope you get there mate and im pretty sure your persistance will pay off

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Wow man,sounds like this fragment from the machine is a bit of a pain.If i left my ps3 on in the morning for this auto thing and went to work,im sure id come back to ylod lol.I hope you get there mate and im pretty sure your persistance will pay off
    It is a pain. Some people get really lucky <cough>Denaratuck<cough>, but it can take a long time for others. I've never been lucky with games, so I knew I was in for the long haul. Luckily I'm enjoying the game so much at the moment its not really much of a problem.

Luckily I'm enjoying the game so much at the moment its not really much of a problem.
    I think this is the main thing mate.So long as your enjoying the game then nothing else really matters.Good luck getting the plat my friend

2011 Member of the Year

That sucks. I hope you can get it soon.
    I've been the same way with games, very unlucky. If there are glitches, that some experience, and others don't, I'm almost assured to encounter them, every single time

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    That sucks. I hope you can get it soon.
    I've been the same way with games, very unlucky. If there are glitches, that some experience, and others don't, I'm almost assured to encounter them, every single time
    I'm exactly the same, I have very little luck with games. And no, still not got it. Left it on last night too and came away with nothing again, got to be approaching 40 hours. Still, I've completed the main story and I'm now working my way through the paradox endings.