Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; So, still adding a lot back into my checklist. Its taking a while but its finally starting to take shape. ...

Beast Incarnate

So, still adding a lot back into my checklist. Its taking a while but its finally starting to take shape. I have added in the following tonight:

All of the games I am currently playing
    All the milestones I think mean something
    4 of my 42 platinum trophies

Still a lot of work to do, I've got to add in another 38 platinum trophies and a few PSN 100% games, but its starting to look like it used to now.

Beast Incarnate

Ok, so re-coding my entire checklist is taking longer than I imagined. I have just added another 8 platinums, leaving 30 to go. I really hope I can get it sorted soon, as its cutting into my gaming time lol. I haven't touched my PS3 since Thursday!

Beast Incarnate

Just added another 16 platinum trophies to my list. I still have 14 more to go, then its onto the PSN 100% list.

Gaming news, I finished off Dr. Neds Undead Nightmare DLC on Borderlands. It was quite challenging, as I'm doing it on playthrough 2, but it was still quite fun. I absolutely love the game, so I'm looking forward to the other 3 DLC.

Beast Incarnate

Not exactly sure if anyone is keeping up with these updates, but I'll post another one anyway.

I have fiiiiinally finished updating all of my platinum trophies. All I have left to do is update my PSN list and then put in my wanted games.

Spent a few hours on the General Knoxx DLC for Borderlands last night. Its quite hard at the moment, I'm level 53 and most of the enemies are running around at between level 45-49. Still, I'm enjoying it and looking forward to finishing it.

Beast Incarnate

Finally my list is complete, other than Wanted Games, which will be added as and when I see titles I want.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Finally my list is complete, other than Wanted Games, which will be added as and when I see titles I want.
    Glad you finally got it all put back together man.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Glad you finally got it all put back together man.
    Thanks man. I only had the basic checklist saved, so adding all the BB coding back into it took quite a while.

Lvl 6 - Silver

quick ?? on Lego SW3 how do i get the space mission bricks between the two ships I only see one that is floating inbetween the ships and I have done it and I dont see any others.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

Beast Incarnate

As far as I remember, there is only one brick between the two ships.

Lvl 6 - Silver

love those final fantasy banners and your console history and top ten nice -
    betray someone to understand my reason (everyone should take a hear)

Plats
    YouTube

Lvl 6 - Silver

ok , the trophy guide said there where 16 of them so I was kinda worried about it.

Beast Incarnate

There are 16 missions but each in different parts of the galaxy if I remember correctly. You need to use the hyperdrive in the hangar (I think) to fly to different parts of the galaxy. Then fly out and find the gold brick.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    There are 16 missions but each in different parts of the galaxy if I remember correctly. You need to use the hyperdrive in the hangar (I think) to fly to different parts of the galaxy. Then fly out and find the gold brick.
    thanks man, with that info I found this , and it makes since now. Looks like I will have my plat tonight after all.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on finally putting your checklist back together. I still need to finish adding the rest of my plats along with some other stuff but I've been busy earning trophies. Speaking of which, I need to make a small update on my own checklist
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    thanks man, with that info I found this , and it makes since now. Looks like I will have my plat tonight after all.
    No problem, glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on finally putting your checklist back together. I still need to finish adding the rest of my plats along with some other stuff but I've been busy earning trophies. Speaking of which, I need to make a small update on my own checklist
    Thanks, it took quite a while longer than I thought it would. Glad its finally done now though, now I can get back to earning a trophy or two.

A plat a month!

Awesome checklist!!!!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Awesome checklist!!!!
    Thanks

Beast Incarnate

Not much of an update, but while browsing PSN earlier I noticed Costume Quest was free. Figured I'd give it a chance. Its nothing special, but so far its a quirky little RPG. Shouldn't take too long to do, but now I'm actually back on the PS3 I'm going to try to hammer through Deus Ex, because I only have it for another week.

Beast Incarnate

Just added my latest 100%.

Costume Quest
    9/9/2011
    0/0 1/1 3/3 9/9 - 100%

It wasn't too bad, I got it free from PS+. See my trophy list for the review.

Beast Incarnate

Appologies, but theres another 100% to add to the list, and this was totally accidental.

Truth or Lies
    9/9/2011
    0/0 1/1 3/3 9/9 - 100%

Read the description on my trophy list to see how I ended up getting this 100%.

Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast