Page 20 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Just picked myself up the following Not overly concerned with trophies on the VITA at the moment, but I got ...

Beast Incarnate

Just picked myself up the following

Not overly concerned with trophies on the VITA at the moment, but I got a good deal on it so couldn't resist.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

You stuffy get,i hope you have fun with it mate and i certainly hope its worth the money more than anything.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

2011 Member of the Year

Ah yeah (the system, not so much the game )

Beast Incarnate

Its bags of fun at the moment! I don't quite understand how the trophy system works though, it seems to be totally seperate from the PS3

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Just picked myself up the following

Not overly concerned with trophies on the VITA at the moment, but I got a good deal on it so couldn't resist.
    nice. nows theres less excuses not to get trophies

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    nice. nows theres less excuses not to get trophies
    LOL. I'm not overly concerned with the trophies at the moment on the VITA, but it looked fun so I got it.

Beast Incarnate

Small Update:

Added a PS Vita section under games I'm currently playing. There are no game images yet so I've just got text until (if) we get them.

Also managed to get the Lucky Coin fragment earlier on FFXIII-2. I've completed all of the Paradox Endings and only have 16 fragments left to get. Shouldn't really be too far from the platinum now, but I'm quite enjoying levelling some of my monsters at the moment, so that could take a good chunk of time.

Level 5 Esper

Congrats on getting the Lucky Coin fragment!! ~~ That's probably one of the most annoying mind-numbing fragment to get lol Good luck getting the rest of the trophies for FFXIII-2

Also ~ love your layout and banners ~
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Platinum Procrastinator

Small Update:

Added a PS Vita section under games I'm currently playing. There are no game images yet so I've just got text until (if) we get them.

Also managed to get the Lucky Coin fragment earlier on FFXIII-2. I've completed all of the Paradox Endings and only have 16 fragments left to get. Shouldn't really be too far from the platinum now, but I'm quite enjoying levelling some of my monsters at the moment, so that could take a good chunk of time.
    Nooooooooooooo!!! I was promised that the money I sent Square-Enix would cause you to never get the Lucky Coin fragment for at least another month...
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Congrats on getting the Lucky Coin fragment!! ~~ That's probably one of the most annoying mind-numbing fragment to get lol Good luck getting the rest of the trophies for FFXIII-2

Also ~ love your layout and banners ~
    Thanks man, it was definitely a sucky part of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Nooooooooooooo!!! I was promised that the money I sent Square-Enix would cause you to never get the Lucky Coin fragment for at least another month...
    Haha, it nearly worked, it took about 35 hours... Still unsure on what the conditions of the fragment were

Platinum Procrastinator

Haha, it nearly worked, it took about 35 hours... Still unsure on what the conditions of the fragment were
    I'm pretty sure you have to hit 777 or 999 depending on how you look at them on super victory mode, not earn "x" amount of coins overall.

Beast Incarnate

I've found a way to get the game images for Vita games using the facebook syncing tool, so I have now updated my Currently Playing with the FIFA game image. Still no luck with trophy images, hopefully they will fix this soon. Not that it makes much difference for me, as the platinum for FIFA is a long way off.

PRO Member

Grats on the lucky coin frag...was kinda a pain for me too! Almost there! Let's see who gets there first, lol. good luck

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Grats on the lucky coin frag...was kinda a pain for me too! Almost there! Let's see who gets there first, lol. good luck
    Thanks man. I'm actually quite close to the plat now, but I'm quite enjoying levelling a variety of monsters up. Good luck to you too

Platinum Procrastinator

What monsters were/are you using for FFXIII-2 now? I believe my end team was a Chichu (Sp?), Cloudburst, and Silver Chocobo all at max level.

Beast Incarnate

What monsters were/are you using for FFXIII-2 now? I believe my end team was a Chichu (Sp?), Cloudburst, and Silver Chocobo all at max level.
    I'm levelling and using quite a wide variety. I haven't used Chichu yet, but I've heard he is good. I have nearly maxed Twilight Odin but he is very slow, and his damage seems to spread to multiple enemies rather than high damage on a single enemy. Not impressed with him so far.

My current roles:

COM - Twilight Odin Lv96 + Dragoon Lv20
    RAV - Cloudburst Lv30
    SEN - Silver Chocobo Lv45 + Bunkerbeast Lv32 (will use when more when I have maxed it)
    SAB - Dendrobium Lv99
    SYN - Purple Chocobo Lv78
    MED - Green Chocobo Lv99

Those are the monsters I will max out, and I'll give Chichu a go aswell to compare him to Odin. I'm also going to grab the Lightning and Sazh DLC and level those 2 up too. I honestly think my platinum will be delayed a long time because I'm playing around so much with monsters!

PRO Member

I'm levelling and using quite a wide variety. I haven't used Chichu yet, but I've heard he is good. I have nearly maxed Twilight Odin but he is very slow, and his damage seems to spread to multiple enemies rather than high damage on a single enemy. Not impressed with him so far.

My current roles:

RAV - Cloudburst Lv30
    SEN - Silver Chocobo Lv45 + Bunkerbeast Lv32 (will use when more when I have maxed it)
    SAB - Dendrobium Lv99
    MED - Green Chocobo Lv99

Those are the monsters I will max out, and I'll give Chichu a go aswell to compare him to Odin. I'm also going to grab the Lightning and Sazh DLC and level those 2 up too. I honestly think my platinum will be delayed a long time because I'm playing around so much with monsters!
    That's awesome! This is such a great aspect to the game! Cloudburst FTW!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    That's awesome! This is such a great aspect to the game! Cloudburst FTW!
    Definitely agree, I'm having such a good time with it at the moment. I've always been one for maxing stats etc though, I've done it in all the past FF games, so to be able to customise such a wide variety of monsters is great.

Platinum Procrastinator

My current roles:

RAV - Cloudburst Lv30
    SAB - Dendrobium Lv99
    MED - Green Chocobo Lv99

Those all seem like good monsters to use. I myself had one of those hidden Cactuars for a medic but (s)he sucked so I stopped using one altogether. For Twilight Odin, he might be attacking multiple enemies because of the way you have him setup. I never fooled around with it much, but I know there are three separate attack patterns to choose from. You probably already know this but I figured I'd just mention it just in case.

Beast Incarnate

Those all seem like good monsters to use. I myself had one of those hidden Cactuars for a medic but (s)he sucked so I stopped using one altogether. For Twilight Odin, he might be attacking multiple enemies because of the way you have him setup. I never fooled around with it much, but I know there are three separate attack patterns to choose from. You probably already know this but I figured I'd just mention it just in case.
    Partly right, but in Cerberus X for example, he is stupidly weak. I upgraded him with only Potent's so his STR isn't as high as it could be, but he still nearly has 1000, which is more or less the same as Noel, yet Odin will only ever hit for around 600-1000 damage on single enemies, if that! In a normal Paradigm, he can hit for around 5k with a normal blitz attack. I really don't know whats going on with him...