Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Switch to Chichu and he'll mess stuff up. He attacks extremely fast and usually concentrates on single enemies. I believe ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Switch to Chichu and he'll mess stuff up. He attacks extremely fast and usually concentrates on single enemies. I believe mine had over 1,200 strength. Plus, mine was a total badass by giving him the black round glasses and adopting the name Professor Chichu. He schooled everyone who stood in his way lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Switch to Chichu and he'll mess stuff up. He attacks extremely fast and usually concentrates on single enemies. I believe mine had over 1,200 strength. Plus, mine was a total badass by giving him the black round glasses and adopting the name Professor Chichu. He schooled everyone who stood in his way lol.
    Lmao, excellent! I've levelled Chichu to around Lv50 so far. I'm also only 2 trophies away from the platinum, so that will probably come over the weekend. However, I'm still so into the monster customisation aspect of the game I'll definitely continue playing it. I want to max out Lightning and Sazh too when I get them

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Lmao, excellent! I've levelled Chichu to around Lv50 so far. I'm also only 2 trophies away from the platinum, so that will probably come over the weekend. However, I'm still so into the monster customisation aspect of the game I'll definitely continue playing it. I want to max out Lightning and Sazh too when I get them
    Feel free to do so.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Feel free to do so.
    Haha. I actually feel I'll drop behind in the race as a few of my up coming platinums are very long. PES takes up to 100 hours, FIFA Vita around the same. I'm also going to borrow Skyrim from a mate and thats a long ass plat too

I should by rights get the platinum for FFXIII-2 today as I only have the one trophy left, we'll just see if I have time. The next task is deciding what game to plat next. I have FIFA and PES on the go but I'm feeling something a bit quicker than 100 hours....not sure what though.

Platinum Procrastinator

I vote for playing both PES and FIFA at the same time and unlock the platinum trophy on the same day within an hour or so if you set it up properly. Of course me trying to catch up to you in the number of platinum trophies was not a factor for in this suggestion.

Beast Incarnate

I vote for playing both PES and FIFA at the same time and unlock the platinum trophy on the same day within an hour or so if you set it up properly. Of course me trying to catch up to you in the number of platinum trophies was not a factor for in this suggestion.
    Lmao. It would be sweet to unlock both on the same day, but I very much doubt that would happen. I'm also not sure if they will be my next plats as I'm only knocking out a game here or there while playing other games. I'll definitely have them done before September though as the new one's will be out.

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE - Platinum #60:

Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Master of Time

Great game, loved it. I'll continue to play it and level up my monsters, as I love that aspect of the game. I'm currently playing through the Sazh DLC so I'll have someone else to level soon hopefully. For anyone who is interested, my levelled and most used monster collection is:

RAVAGERS:

Cloudburst Lv.40 (MAX)
    Blue Chocobo Lv.99 (MAX)
    Debris Lv.40 (MAX)
    Lightning Lv.13 (MAX)

COMMANDO'S:

Chichu Lv.70 (MAX)
    Twilight Odin Lv.99 (MAX)
    Amodar Lv.13 (MAX)

MEDICS:

Green Chocobo Lv.99 (MAX)

SABOTEURS:

Dendrobium Lv.99 (MAX)

SYNERGISTS:

Purple Chocobo Lv.99 (MAX)
    Yakshini Lv. 30

SENTINELS:

Bunkerbeast Lv.70 (MAX)
    Silver Chocobo Lv.45 (MAX)

I'm going to start levelling the rest of my chocobo's soon, then my cactuar collection and then obviously Sazh when I get him too.

Next up is.....I have no idea! Whatever floats my boat at the time. I have a couple of football games on the go but I doubt I'll plat them any time soon.

Beast Incarnate

Completed the Sazh DLC and aquired his crystal. Have also maxed out his level at 45. Now its just deciding what to plat next. I am also after boosting partners for the 5 games undefeated on FIFA Vita as players online keep quitting out. The 100 games shouldn't be a problem because I can just keep losing to make sure morons online don't quit, but I'll need to boost the 5 games undefeated.

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Congrats on plat #60. Keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Congrats on plat #60. Keep up the good work
    Thanks man

PRO Member

Congrats on #60 - FFXIII-2!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on #60 - FFXIII-2!
    Thanks man

Level 5 Esper

Grats on platting FFXIII-2!!!

and hopefully you don't have to lose 100 games to get the trophy for FIFA lol
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on platting FFXIII-2!!!

and hopefully you don't have to lose 100 games to get the trophy for FIFA lol
    Thanks. Its proving very difficult to find players that stick around if you are beating them, its totally pathetic. Games are about winning and losing, experiencing both, if they are gonna quit out every time they are losing then don't play them... Its really annoying!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the FF13 2 plat mate very well done.Im also glad to see your still going to play it even though you have the plat,it must be an awesome game.Nice little landmark plat too.well done man,keep up the hunt

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the FFXIII-2 plat. You're really starting to pull away now and I have no desire to earn anymore plats. I'm just enjoying Battlefield 3 and I soon might start playing Skyward Sword and a few other Wii games.

In2
    January MOTM

Congrats on the recent platinum, FFXIII-2 was really fun.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the FF13 2 plat mate very well done.Im also glad to see your still going to play it even though you have the plat,it must be an awesome game.Nice little landmark plat too.well done man,keep up the hunt
    Thanks man. Yeah I love the game, and I'll continue to pop it on every now and then to level up my monsters or play any new DLC that happens to come out. And yeah, I thought it was a nice little landmark as my 60th

Congrats on the FFXIII-2 plat. You're really starting to pull away now and I have no desire to earn anymore plats. I'm just enjoying Battlefield 3 and I soon might start playing Skyward Sword and a few other Wii games.
    Thanks man. I wouldn't worry about me pulling away too much, I like you don't have too much desire at the moment. I looked through all of my games yesterday and just ended up putting a film on!

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Congrats on the recent platinum, FFXIII-2 was really fun.
    Thanks dude, yeah I really enjoyed it, one of my favourite games on the PS3

Beast Incarnate

Not really much of an update. Checklist wise I've added my Vita into my consoles section and I'll be updating the music very shortly.

Gaming wise I've not really done anything. I honestly haven't been in the right frame of mind to play anything since I stopped playing FFXIII-2. I played a bit of Fifa Soccer on the Vita but got screwed over while boosting. FYI, if anyone called PSVITA_Hardeep ever adds any of you for boosting, tell him to shove it. He's only in it for himself and will screw you over ASAP.

I'll probably start gaming again over the weekend, with something quick like Pictionary. There's a few RPG's I really want to get to, but to stand a chance of hitting 100 plats this year they may have to wait. I'd also like to finish of AC Brotherhood online if anyone fancies boosting (I am terrible at the game now having not played it for a long time, so you may have to be a bit patient with me being a total n00b for a bit.)

PRO Member

I've been done with AC: Brotherhood for some time, but may be able to help with the boost. Just let me know if you can get enough

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast