Page 22 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet I've been done with AC: Brotherhood for some time, but may be able to help with ...

  1. #421
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I've been done with AC: Brotherhood for some time, but may be able to help with the boost. Just let me know if you can get enough
    That would be crazy kind of you dude, but don't put yourself out if you aren't gonna get anything out of it too. I should have done it when I first completed the story, but I just couldn't get on with the online part of it. Desperate to get it done and dusted now though.

  2. #422
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Hey man. No problem at all. I've had some successful boost groups and I like helping so It's no big deal at all. Just let me know when man






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  3. #423
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    I know I am probablly late on this but anyways Congrats on your Final Fantasy 13-2 plat.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  4. #424
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Hey man. No problem at all. I've had some successful boost groups and I like helping so It's no big deal at all. Just let me know when man
    Will do

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I know I am probablly late on this but anyways Congrats on your Final Fantasy 13-2 plat.
    Thanks a lot man

  5. #425
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Picked up Trine 2 today for free on PS+. I haven't played the first game yet, but I couldn't resist the 2nd game for free. So it looks like one of my next game purchases will be Trine.

    I have also purchased the new weapons and the Omega DLC for FFXIII-2. The weapons aren't really anything to write home about yet, although you can upgrade them twice so we'll see. I've defeated Omega abnout 6 times so far, still no crystal. Desperate to get him, as I've heard his Aspir build is insane.

    As far as next platinum goes, I really have to free up some space on my PS3's HDD, so I'll probably start playing through some of the games I have on the system, as well as working on ACB online, Fifa Vita and PES2012.

  6. #426
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Trine 2 is fun! Enjoy!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  7. #427
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Trine 2 is fun! Enjoy!
    I heard a lot of good things about Trine, but I never brought it. Now I have the second game, I'll definitely be picking up the first game to play.

  8. #428
    In2
    In2 is offline
    January MOTM
    In2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Quebec City, Can.
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    184

    Good luck with Trine 2, can't believe it was free for PS+.
    That's how it goes, as soon as you stop using something, it become good!!!

    Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me


    In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.



    Follow and watch my latest work.

  9. #429
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Good luck with Trine 2, can't believe it was free for PS+.
    That's how it goes, as soon as you stop using something, it become good!!!
    I've had some pretty neat deals from there so far, so I won't stop using it any time soon. I've heard Trine 2 is ridiculously easy, however it will have to wait until I have purchased and completed the first game. I just couldn't pass up a free game!

  10. #430
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Picked up a couple of games over the last day or 2. The first is a kids game that myself and the wife will co-op, Happy Feet Two. The second is the following:


    One of the games of had on my Wanted list for a while now, I'm glad I've got it, the question is when will I be able to start it? Especially with my mate lending me Skyrim soon...

  11. #431
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    I know I'm late but congratulations on Final Fantasy XIII-2! Good luck with Trine and Trine 2!

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  12. #432
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I know I'm late but congratulations on Final Fantasy XIII-2! Good luck with Trine and Trine 2!
    Thanks man, it was a great game, I loved it. Recommend it to any Final Fantasy or RPG fan, and since as you have a reference to FFIX in your name, I'd recommend it to you.

  13. #433
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Picked up a couple of games over the last day or 2. The first is a kids game that myself and the wife will co-op, Happy Feet Two. The second is the following:


    One of the games of had on my Wanted list for a while now, I'm glad I've got it, the question is when will I be able to start it? Especially with my mate lending me Skyrim soon...
    I totally forgot about this game and i really wanted to play it but im afraid its going to the backlog of games i have/want.If and when you get to it mate,be sure to let us know what you think

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  14. #434
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I totally forgot about this game and i really wanted to play it but im afraid its going to the backlog of games i have/want.If and when you get to it mate,be sure to let us know what you think
    I picked it up today. I'm a huge fan of LOTR so it was a must buy for me. I've heard good and bad things about it, but I'll be sure to let you know what its like when I do finally get around to playing it.

  15. #435
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    No biggie, but I've just hit 3,000 trophies

  16. #436
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    No biggie, but I've just hit 3,000 trophies
    Ahh, but it is a big deal. Congrats



  17. #437
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Ahh, but it is a big deal. Congrats
    Thanks man. Its taken me less time to get this last thousand than it did for the first 2000 combined!

  18. #438
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    StewartBros's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sol-3
    Posts
    1,281
    Reputation
    33

    I'm really liking your checklist - fairly simple, yet effective at conveying information. You have some really good plats in there!

    If you ever do decide to return to GTA, hit me up if you want to do some NOOSING or general MP stuff. Also, you should really go back to Uncharted and platinum it - it's fairly tough in places, but great fun overall.

  19. #439
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    I'm really liking your checklist - fairly simple, yet effective at conveying information. You have some really good plats in there!

    If you ever do decide to return to GTA, hit me up if you want to do some NOOSING or general MP stuff. Also, you should really go back to Uncharted and platinum it - it's fairly tough in places, but great fun overall.
    Thanks man. As for the good plats, I've probably got 3 or 4 out of 60 lol!

    Uncharted is a series I'm desperate to get to at some point, so don't worry, they will be done. As for GTAIV, again, another platinum I'd love to have, it just pissed me off when I got the 100% in the game, then the developers decided to add trophies! Will definitely get in touch if/when I get back to it

  20. #440
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man. As for the good plats, I've probably got 3 or 4 out of 60 lol!

    Uncharted is a series I'm desperate to get to at some point, so don't worry, they will be done. As for GTAIV, again, another platinum I'd love to have, it just pissed me off when I got the 100% in the game, then the developers decided to add trophies! Will definitely get in touch if/when I get back to it
    It's been a while since I've visted but congrats on FFXIII-2, a game I still need to get, too many good games out now lol. I need to get back to GTAIV as well so if you go for it, lets that long ass plat and only around 1000 noose games to be played.

Page 22 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO