Page 24 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by ThunderStick Congratulations on Monopoly and Trine . What is next? I think you mean Pictionary and Trine ...

  1. #461
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    Congratulations on Monopoly and Trine .

    What is next?
    I think you mean Pictionary and Trine lol. Thanks man. As for whats next I'm really not sure. I'm trying to find boosting partners that are willing to help someone who is totally useless at AC Brotherhood at the moment. I've not played it in a long time so royally suck at the game at the moment, and I barely touched the online but I'm desperate to get it done.

    In the mean time I'm playing bits and pieces of PES2012 and will start Skyrim shortly too. I may knock out a quick plat here or there on the way to those 3 platinums too though.

  2. #462
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    As for GTAIV, I'm more than happy to boost at any time, and if I manage to get the online trophies done (big IF) there is nothing in hell that would stop me then going back and achieving 100% in the game for the second time.
    Regarding this. Let me know if you do end up boosting for GTAIV and need another person as I need all the online crap as well.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  3. #463
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Regarding this. Let me know if you do end up boosting for GTAIV and need another person as I need all the online crap as well.
    I never really plan to boost to be honest, but the same goes for you. If you want to set something up sometime just give me a shout, will happily join

  4. #464
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I never really plan to boost to be honest, but the same goes for you. If you want to set something up sometime just give me a shout, will happily join
    Good deal. Thanks. I'm totally not opposed to not boosting for this one...just that it's been sitting for too long and I would love to finish it.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  5. #465
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    I'll be down for GTA IV as well, haha.

  6. #466
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    UPDATE: Platinum #63

    Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
    Ultimate Player


  7. #467
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on PES! I hear those are pretty difficult!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  8. #468
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Congrats on your new plat.

  9. #469
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on PES! I hear those are pretty difficult!
    Thanks man. Not too difficult if you know what you are doing, just quite long winded

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat.
    Thanks dude

  10. #470
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    UPDATE: Platinum #63

    Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
    Ultimate Player


    Man,you must have one sweet job.I dont know how you get all this game time in.I must be doing something really wrong .Anyways,big congrats man on your new plat,keep up the great work as ever

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  11. #471
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Man,you must have one sweet job.I dont know how you get all this game time in.I must be doing something really wrong .Anyways,big congrats man on your new plat,keep up the great work as ever
    Haha. I actually work 50-60 hours a week. I just find bits and bobs of time here and there to get some gaming in. I also suffer from insomnia quite a lot, so I game when I can't sleep. Thanks for the congrats dude.

  12. #472
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Haha. I actually work 50-60 hours a week. I just find bits and bobs of time here and there to get some gaming in. I also suffer from insomnia quite a lot, so I game when I can't sleep. Thanks for the congrats dude.
    Wow,you do 50-60 hrs a week,you could have fooled me and with insomnia aswell,you must practically never sleep.I work about 40-45 hrs ish a week and maybe more if i do after hours and i only game when my GF and daughter have gone bed.I need to get them to bed sooner if i want more game time

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  13. #473
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wow,you do 50-60 hrs a week,you could have fooled me and with insomnia aswell,you must practically never sleep.I work about 40-45 hrs ish a week and maybe more if i do after hours and i only game when my GF and daughter have gone bed.I need to get them to bed sooner if i want more game time
    Yep. Its a killer trust me. I work nights, so when I'm awake my missus is usually at work herself, so it gives me time to game then

  14. #474
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Yep. Its a killer trust me. I work nights, so when I'm awake my missus is usually at work herself, so it gives me time to game then
    So when you get married then this weekend,will this be the first time you have seen each other for a while .All joking aside man,we both work and pay our taxes and what not,so whats a little game time here and there or in your case a lot of game time lol.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  15. #475
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on the PES 2012 plat, although I thought it was suppose to be long

    At this rate, I'm going to have to go into trophy competition mode to have a chance of catching back up lol. Anyways, what's next on the plat list?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  16. #476
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the PES 2012 plat, although I thought it was suppose to be long

    At this rate, I'm going to have to go into trophy competition mode to have a chance of catching back up lol. Anyways, what's next on the plat list?
    Thanks man. It was quite long, I'd just gotten a lot of it out of the way playing it here and there. When I finally came down to focusing on it it only took me 5 days or so.

    As for whats next, it will either be Skyrim or AC Brotherhood. I really should get ACB out of the way, but I really want to start Skyrim, so I'm not too sure.

  17. #477
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Congrats on all the new Platinums and good luck on your wedding day!

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  18. #478
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on all the new Platinums and good luck on your wedding day!
    Thanks dude. Hopefully the day goes glitch free

  19. #479
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks dude. Hopefully the day goes glitch free
    Haha. Yeah. Have fun and congrats again!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  20. #480
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    I'm back, married and everything

    Had a few games to trade in today, so I did just that and came away with the following to add to my back log.




Page 24 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO