Page 26 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Thanks for the kind words. I'm loving Skyrim at the moment, there is so much to ...

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm loving Skyrim at the moment, there is so much to do in it its unreal
    I loved Skyrim, until I beat it, then it got so boring I stopped playing it. Try to get most trophies out of the way earlier in to the main-story so you don't have to feel bored (this is just my experience and may not happen to you).

Good luck, and nice list

PRO Member

Glad to hear you're enjoying Skyrim! Nice to see you've nabbed a copy of Demon's Souls. I want to pick that and Dark Souls up as well.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I loved Skyrim, until I beat it, then it got so boring I stopped playing it. Try to get most trophies out of the way earlier in to the main-story so you don't have to feel bored (this is just my experience and may not happen to you).

Good luck, and nice list
    Thanks man. To be honest I really haven't thought about trophies once since starting it. Granted, I'm only a few hours in, but usually I'm double checking trophies etc, haven't done so with this title yet.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Glad to hear you're enjoying Skyrim! Nice to see you've nabbed a copy of Demon's Souls. I want to pick that and Dark Souls up as well.
    Demon's Souls is a game I have wanted for quite a while. I fancy myself a good RPG player, so when I heard how hard the game was I wanted to try it. I've heard it can be very rewarding too, which is what a good RPG should be. If I like it, I'll definitely be getting the sequel

Retired...

Nice checklist but I'm pretty sure you're gonna love Skyrim in every minute!

Good luck in your pursuit of Skyrim's

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Player Hater

Thanks man. To be honest I really haven't thought about trophies once since starting it. Granted, I'm only a few hours in, but usually I'm double checking trophies etc, haven't done so with this title yet.
    Yeah, trophies are truly at the back of your mind when playing Skyrim. I played for 300+ hours before getting the plat, and not a single fuck was given. Enjoy! Just keep an eye out on the requirements needed for some of the Daedric artifact quests, else you may find yourself misisng one trophy.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Nice checklist but I'm pretty sure you're gonna love Skyrim in every minute!

Good luck in your pursuit of Skyrim's
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Yeah, trophies are truly at the back of your mind when playing Skyrim. I played for 300+ hours before getting the plat, and not a single fuck was given. Enjoy! Just keep an eye out on the requirements needed for some of the Daedric artifact quests, else you may find yourself misisng one trophy.
    300 hours? Thats mad! Although I do feel I won't be far behind. And advice noted for the Daedric quests, thanks

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Im guessing that with the amount of time your going to invest in skyrim,this is going to give a select few to catch up with you in plat count.Good luck with the game man,glad your enjoying it already Oh and you must have a fierce backlog.Most people usually buy 1 game at a time,oh no,not Mr DragonWolf.It seems you always buy in pairs at least lol.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Im guessing that with the amount of time your going to invest in skyrim,this is going to give a select few to catch up with you in plat count.Good luck with the game man,glad your enjoying it already Oh and you must have a fierce backlog.Most people usually buy 1 game at a time,oh no,not Mr DragonWolf.It seems you always buy in pairs at least lol.
    I'm hoping I can use this time to catch up to him but starting in April, I have to spend at least an hour a night reading over my old college notes to remember everything I learned a few years back to get ready for June when I hopefully will get accepted again. I could break out my easy games and use several of them to boost my plat count but I really want to finish off some of my older ones and boost my completion rate to 95%.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

RPG Master

The quest for the Skyrim plat was one of the best that I have embarked upon in my plat history. I must have made around 5-6 different characters of different class and races before I settled upon the character that I got the plat with. It turns out that in every RPG I end up with a Longsword+Greatsword combo.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Beast Incarnate

I can't help it lol. I have an addiction...

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I'm hoping I can use this time to catch up to him but starting in April, I have to spend at least an hour a night reading over my old college notes to remember everything I learned a few years back to get ready for June when I hopefully will get accepted again. I could break out my easy games and use several of them to boost my plat count but I really want to finish off some of my older ones and boost my completion rate to 95%.
    I always said you would catch up, easy games or not my lead will be short lived. Good luck with College by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    The quest for the Skyrim plat was one of the best that I have embarked upon in my plat history. I must have made around 5-6 different characters of different class and races before I settled upon the character that I got the plat with. It turns out that in every RPG I end up with a Longsword+Greatsword combo.
    I'm absolutely loving it, it really is a very, very good game. I haven't really touched the main quest line much, I've just been wondering the lands getting owned by things far too powerful for me!

Death to zombies!!

Great checklist Congrats on getting the 3rd PES , i also got all 3 and hope to make it a yearly thing. How many attempts did it take you on the tilt mazes on Instant Artist? Im on maze 39 and pulling my hair out

Congrats on getting married too!!

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Great checklist Congrats on getting the 3rd PES , i also got all 3 and hope to make it a yearly thing. How many attempts did it take you on the tilt mazes on Instant Artist? Im on maze 39 and pulling my hair out

Congrats on getting married too!!
    Thank you very much. As for the tilt mazes, it was countless attempts until I managed to do them all. It really is a very frustrating game.

Beast Incarnate

So I've been playing Skyrim for the past week or two, and I'm incredibly addicted. Its ridiculous how huge this game is, the freedom it gives you is unlimited. I've barely touched any quests so far, yet I've hit level 50 and earned way more than 100,000 gold necessary for the trophy. Even with the annoying glitches (and even kicking me out of the game once) its quite possibly the best game I've played on the PS3 to date, absolutely fantastic. We'll just see if I fell the same way once I've nailed all the quests.

Player Hater

So I've been playing Skyrim for the past week or two, and I'm incredibly addicted. Its ridiculous how huge this game is, the freedom it gives you is unlimited. I've barely touched any quests so far, yet I've hit level 50 and earned way more than 100,000 gold necessary for the trophy. Even with the annoying glitches (and even kicking me out of the game once) its quite possibly the best game I've played on the PS3 to date, absolutely fantastic. We'll just see if I fell the same way once I've nailed all the quests.
    If you're anything like me, you will feel the same way, but have done almost everything you can do in the world, and will put the game away once platted, patiently awaiting some DLC to come out to give you another excuse to dive in.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    If you're anything like me, you will feel the same way, but have done almost everything you can do in the world, and will put the game away once platted, patiently awaiting some DLC to come out to give you another excuse to dive in.
    I've still got so much left to do as it is. I've got a few of the misc. trophies out of the way and now I'm going to go for all of the Daedric artifacts. Then I'll probably do the companions/thieves/college quests followed by finally doing the main story quests.

The One and Only

Skyrim is so awesome you'll never get bored of it!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Beast Incarnate

I am now, unfortunately, closing in on the Skyrim platinum. I say unfortunately because I absolutely love the game, it really is one of the best games I've played, not just on the PS3, but period. So it won't just be a happy day when I recieve the platinum, in a way it will be sad too.

Anyway, things left to do:

Main Quest Line -The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller onwards
    40/50 dungeons cleared
    8/20 shouts learned (still need to learn 3 words of 1 shout too)
    19/20 dragon souls absorbed

All in all I am 9 trophies from the platinum (10 trophies including the plat)

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your awesome progress with Skyrim mate well done.I wasnt expecting you to make so much progress so fast but then again it is you were talking about and i obviously forgot about how relentless you are when it comes to trophy hunting.Keep up the great work man and i look forward to seeing your cl updated with the skyrim plat soon

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your awesome progress with Skyrim mate well done.I wasnt expecting you to make so much progress so fast but then again it is you were talking about and i obviously forgot about how relentless you are when it comes to trophy hunting.Keep up the great work man and i look forward to seeing your cl updated with the skyrim plat soon
    For once I actually went into this game not aiming for any trophies. Its the first game in a long time that I've done that with, and it feels very refreshing. But being what I like to think an RPG veteran, I explore every nook and cranny, experiment with everything I can, and the trophies just seemed to keep popping. Its definitely a game I would recommend to everyone and anyone, especially if you are any sort of RPG or open world game fan.

A plat a month!

With all this talk of Skyrim, I can't wait to make some room in my collection for Skyrim. I played the first mission, but I haven't done any thing more in it. It sound like this is a very worthwhile game.

Page 26 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast