Page 28 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet I feel ya man. I don't think mine is as long, but with the new games ...

  1. #541
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I feel ya man. I don't think mine is as long, but with the new games I've been getting and the ones I need to clean up I've a bit too.

    I totally agree with you about FF X and that laughing scene lol.
    The problem I have is when I trade a game in, I usually get 2 in return.

    And yeah, that laughing scene was ridiculousley cringe worthy. Worst scene is gaming history lol

  2. #542
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Late congratz to your Skyrim !

    I'm losing my mind everytime it's on my mind because I keep playing the Jak and Daxter series instead. I love that game almost more than I did with LBP2.

    Just curious, what race did you play as?


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  3. #543
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Late congratz to your Skyrim !

    I'm losing my mind everytime it's on my mind because I keep playing the Jak and Daxter series instead. I love that game almost more than I did with LBP2.

    Just curious, what race did you play as?
    Thanks man. Its definitely the best game I have played on the PS3. As for race, I picked Nord. I wanted a character that resembles myself

  4. #544
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man. Its definitely the best game I have played on the PS3. As for race, I picked Nord. I wanted a character that resembles myself
    Cool. I chose a Khajiit, not only because of they're quick and agile, but because, well, they're awesome! (despite not being allowed in cities). Anyone who calls me a kitty or a cat in a derogatory way don't get to see a tomorrow.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  5. #545
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Cool. I chose a Khajiit, not only because of they're quick and agile, but because, well, they're awesome! (despite not being allowed in cities). Anyone who calls me a kitty or a cat in a derogatory way don't get to see a tomorrow.
    Cool. I just concentrated on being an absolute brute. By the end of the game I was dual wielding 2 Daedric Swords that had an attack of 166 each. I was killing Ancient Dragons in 3-4 hits. One had a fire enchantment on it, so I set anything I hit on fire, and the other had a poisen enchantment, so weaker enemies died before I even had chance to attack

  6. #546
    Hack the Planet!!
    WyldGunMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    49

    Nice work on the new my friend.

  7. #547
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Nice work on the new my friend.
    Thanks dude

  8. #548
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Cool. I just concentrated on being an absolute brute. By the end of the game I was dual wielding 2 Daedric Swords that had an attack of 166 each. I was killing Ancient Dragons in 3-4 hits. One had a fire enchantment on it, so I set anything I hit on fire, and the other had a poisen enchantment, so weaker enemies died before I even had chance to attack
    Remind me to never piss you off if we meet at a bar in Whiterun one day.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  9. #549
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Remind me to never piss you off if we meet at a bar in Whiterun one day.
    Haha. I'm hoping they release some DLC, because there is no way in hell I've had my fill of the game yet

  10. #550
    In2
    In2 is offline
    January MOTM
    In2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Quebec City, Can.
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    184

    I'm late to the party but congrats on the Skyrim
    What are you playing right now?

    Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me


    In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.



    Follow and watch my latest work.

  11. #551
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    I'm late to the party but congrats on the Skyrim
    What are you playing right now?
    Thanks man. I haven't had a lot of time in the past week so I haven't started anything yet. But I'll probably start Heavy Fire Afghanistan next.

  12. #552
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    hawkiq's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Baghdad - Iraq
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    5

    Great list man, i envy everyone got FFXIII platinum



    Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version



  13. #553
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    Great list man, i envy everyone got FFXIII platinum
    Thank you man. FFXIII is definitely a proud platinum, but its not too difficult. Just watch out for Treasure Hunter

  14. #554
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    I've just started Harry Potter Years 5-7 for the PS Vita. I'm not going to do too much on it because I go on holiday for 2 weeks soon to Lanzarote, so I'll save most of the game for then. In the mean time I'll probably start Heavy Fire Afghanistan tomorrow to tide me over for a bit.

    Definitely no platinum for me on FIFA Soccer on the Vita. The trophy Home and Away is glitched and hasn't popped for anybody. I'll keep the game in the hope that EA will fix it, but I very much doubt it.

  15. #555
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    don't think I have congratulated you on Skyrim plat. So congrats. Heavy Fire won't take long at all. Really easy plat and I found it to be fun.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  16. #556
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Looks like I'm incredibly late to the party but congrats on platting Skyrim .





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  17. #557
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I've just started Harry Potter Years 5-7 for the PS Vita. I'm not going to do too much on it because I go on holiday for 2 weeks soon to Lanzarote, so I'll save most of the game for then. In the mean time I'll probably start Heavy Fire Afghanistan tomorrow to tide me over for a bit.

    Definitely no platinum for me on FIFA Soccer on the Vita. The trophy Home and Away is glitched and hasn't popped for anybody. I'll keep the game in the hope that EA will fix it, but I very much doubt it.
    Thats a shitter right there mate with the glitched trophy.I bet theres nothing more annoying.Good luck with HFA man,i hope that treats you better.Nice choice of holiday to man,i hope you enjoy it when it comes around.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  18. #558
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I've just started Harry Potter Years 5-7 for the PS Vita. I'm not going to do too much on it because I go on holiday for 2 weeks soon to Lanzarote, so I'll save most of the game for then. In the mean time I'll probably start Heavy Fire Afghanistan tomorrow to tide me over for a bit.

    Definitely no platinum for me on FIFA Soccer on the Vita. The trophy Home and Away is glitched and hasn't popped for anybody. I'll keep the game in the hope that EA will fix it, but I very much doubt it.
    Have fun with the Harry Potter game(s) on your holiday.

    Sorry to hear that one of the trophies glitched for you and that no one unlocked it. I wish you better luck on the next games you play, just in case you need it.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  19. #559
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    don't think I have congratulated you on Skyrim plat. So congrats. Heavy Fire won't take long at all. Really easy plat and I found it to be fun.
    Thanks man. Yeah I've just peaked at the trophy guide and it seems very easy. We'll see, I'm not too good at FPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Looks like I'm incredibly late to the party but congrats on platting Skyrim .
    Thanks dude

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Thats a shitter right there mate with the glitched trophy.I bet theres nothing more annoying.Good luck with HFA man,i hope that treats you better.Nice choice of holiday to man,i hope you enjoy it when it comes around.
    Yeah it sucks, EA aren't saying anything either so I doubt it will ever be fixed. Thanks man, its actually our belated honeymoon as we decided to go in May rather than March for the weather.


    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Have fun with the Harry Potter game(s) on your holiday.

    Sorry to hear that one of the trophies glitched for you and that no one unlocked it. I wish you better luck on the next games you play, just in case you need it.
    Thanks man, I've played a bit of it and its quite fun. I love the Lego games, usually play them with the wife but I'm tackling this one solo as its on the Vita

  20. #560
    PRO Member
    mattveego's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your kitchen cupboard
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    73

    You have a fantastic checklist. Congrats on the Skyrim plat!

    Sig by Bladia


Page 28 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO