Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Good to see your checklist up and running again and congrats on your new 100% ....

Gotham's Reckoning

Good to see your checklist up and running again and congrats on your new 100% .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Good to see your checklist up and running again and congrats on your new 100% .
    Thanks man, it took a while to get it back together again

Lvl 9 - Gold

do you have a timer to see how many hours you have played in current games playing

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    do you have a timer to see how many hours you have played in current games playing
    I don't have a timer, but I clock watch. Whenever I start playing a game I note the time, then I take the time when I finish. Every time I put that game on I'll just keep adding the time on. Its not accurate to the minute, but definitely accurate within the hour.

Beast Incarnate

Unfortunately my mate has had to have Deus Ex back early, so for now that has been removed from my Working On list. I'll get it in the future and start work on it again.

More bad news, I won't be earning many trophies for a while now. I'll still try to earn a plat per month up until December, but I have just got FIFA 12. I never really go for the plat on FIFA, but I do love the game, so until I'm bored with that I won't be earning a lot of trophies.

Notorious K.I.D.

Sadly I had to return Deus Ex to my neighbor so I feel you man. Loving the checklist, nice to see you were able to salvage the banner.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

2011 Member of the Year

Everything looks great, man
    It's nice and clean looking.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Sadly I had to return Deus Ex to my neighbor so I feel you man. Loving the checklist, nice to see you were able to salvage the banner.
    I didn't play a lot of it, but what I did play I really enjoyed. I will get it again though at some point. Thanks for checking up on my checklist, and yeah I saved the banner, you did a great job on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Everything looks great, man
    It's nice and clean looking.
    Thanks a lot. I do think its getting quite long, but I like my layout, its not too cluttered and as you said it looks nice and tidy. Not exactly award winning, but I am happy with it.

Beast Incarnate

Figured I'd throw a bit of an update in, although its not a lot.

I'm going more and more into the direction of attempting the FIFA 12 platinum. Its not usually what I do, I just buy it for a kick about. But this year I've got 53% of the trophies without "really" trying. Some of the one's I have left are fairly difficult, but I've had nowhere near my fill of FIFA yet, so we may finally see me with a FIFA platinum yet.....but I wouldn't hold your breath!

Other games, I'm thinking of finishing off the Ice Age platinum this weekend with the missus, as she's getting fairly bored of me playing FIFA. We are quite close, there are only a few challenges left to do, plus I'm needing a platinum for October to continue on with my goal of getting at least 1 platinum per month.

2011 Member of the Year

Get that Plat for October, man

Beast Incarnate

So I've gone ahead and added FIFA 12 to my currently playing list, just so I can keep track of how long I have been playing it. If I do decide to go for the platinum, then my progress will be there to see.

I have completely finished with the Campaign now, after winning my league title. I'll concentrate on the Head to Head online season now, using Villa until I reach 50 games with my Virtual Pro. Hopefully during that time I can knock out a win in the online cup too, if one ever appears. Once thats done its all about Ultimate Team

Beast Incarnate

Another small update. My strength gave in and I ended up buying PES 2012 too, so now I have both FIFA and PES to play. Luckily, I only play to 2000exp on FIFA every day which doesn't take too long, so I have time to give both a crack while still having a go on my other "Working On" titles.

Anyway, in just 1 hour I managed to do all of the online trophies on PES 2012, which is quite good. I won both of the games I had to win first time, so that made it go a lot quicker. There is nothing standing between me and the platinum now, other than about 70-80 hours of my time.

I also got a tad bit further in the Armoury of General Knoxx earlier on Borderlands. Its proving to be quite difficult though as I am on my 2nd playthrough so everything out-levels me at the moment.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Good luck with FIFA12 & PES2012. I'm not a football man myself, even on PS3/PC but I wish you the best of luck, but personally I don't think you'll need any luck as you've got the skill to plat these games

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Good luck with FIFA12 & PES2012. I'm not a football man myself, even on PS3/PC but I wish you the best of luck, but personally I don't think you'll need any luck as you've got the skill to plat these games
    Haha thanks man. I've never got a plat on a FIFA game before, the 100 online games put me off and I just played it for the enjoyment. But this year I'm thinking differently, we'll see!

As for Pro Evo, I'll definitely get the plat for that, always have done, so I don't see any reason why I shouldn't this year too.

As for my platinum for this month:

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
    Platinum Trophy
    16/10/2011
    1/1 2/2 19/19 20/20 - 100%

Its not glamorous, but it ticks off Octobers platinum. And hell, it was fun.

Change is good

Wow, I love the Trophy Milestones and 100% PSN Collection headers, they looks awesome.
    Nice checklist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Wow, I love the Trophy Milestones and 100% PSN Collection headers, they looks awesome.
    Nice checklist
    Thanks. Props goes to In2 for the headers, he did an amazing job.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new plat and good luck with both PES 2012 and FIFA 12. I don't know how you continue to play them every year, but its impressive to have the plats in either of them.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Good checklist, but I think you ought to try and earn some more challenging Platinum trophies.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and good luck with both PES 2012 and FIFA 12. I don't know how you continue to play them every year, but its impressive to have the plats in either of them.
    Thanks Dena, I'm trying my best to keep up with you lol, but I can see myself failing miserably. Being from England, I love football. Its always been a part of my life, so its not too hard to continue playing them. Although PES2010 did really get on my nerves lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Venias View Post
    Good checklist, but I think you ought to try and earn some more challenging Platinum trophies.
    Thanks. And yeah, I've needed to for a while, but I've enjoyed most of the games I've played, so I'm not ashamed of my list at all. Most of my "kiddy" titles have been co-op with the wife, who loves them. We'll continue to play them, so expect more to be added, but yeah, I am in need of some challenging platinums.

I'm back...kinda

Congrats on your new platinum, I thought Ice Age was a fun game. Nothing wrong with kid games as long as it's fun. I remember playing the General Knoxx DLC and at first it was tough but it'll get easier but the one boss that will be hard is the Giant enemy Crab crawmerax

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast