Page 30 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 Congrats on the new Platinum! I may have to try that game if it's as simple ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on the new Platinum! I may have to try that game if it's as simple as you say.
    Thanks man, its a fun game and yes, is very simple. I suck at FPS games and even I found it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    waw 65 platinum
    congrats man, nice work
    i hope you enjoy the battle in Afghanistan
    Thanks a lot man

Beast Incarnate

I've held off on starting a new game due to me traveling out on Sunday and not having access to my PS3 for 2 weeks. I have, however, added a video to my checklist. I have replaced the original Final Fantasy X HD video with a brilliantly made fan-made trailer. I'll post it below to so you guys (whoever is interested) can check it out. Makes me even more excited for the release:

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh,Now that is one kick arse fan made trailer and i think it looks pretty fecking awesome.From 2:16-2:24,they were some of my favourite scenes from FFX and just looking at this vid brings back memories and has brought back the excitement again of this game.Thanks for sharing dude

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh,Now that is one kick arse fan made trailer and i think it looks pretty fecking awesome.From 2:16-2:24,they were some of my favourite scenes from FFX and just looking at this vid brings back memories and has brought back the excitement again of this game.Thanks for sharing dude
    No problem. I thought it was brilliantly made, and I'm well excited for any scrap of news relating to its re-release. Honestly can't wait, one of my favourite games of all time.

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I've held off on starting a new game due to me traveling out on Sunday and not having access to my PS3 for 2 weeks. I have, however, added a video to my checklist. I have replaced the original Final Fantasy X HD video with a brilliantly made fan-made trailer. I'll post it below to so you guys (whoever is interested) can check it out. Makes me even more excited for the release:

this just makes me impatient for the release XD When o when is it ever gonna come out!!! (again ) and yea like john said ~ that part when they go to Bevelle is one of THE MOST best moments in FF (other than the part when Auron is introduced )
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

PRO Member

Cool ass vid. I remember playing this game for the first time like it was yesterday. One of my most memorable moments in gaming. Thank you for reminding me of that time. I can't wait to invest countless hours back into this game.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    this just makes me impatient for the release XD When o when is it ever gonna come out!!! (again ) and yea like john said ~ that part when they go to Bevelle is one of THE MOST best moments in FF (other than the part when Auron is introduced )
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Cool ass vid. I remember playing this game for the first time like it was yesterday. One of my most memorable moments in gaming. Thank you for reminding me of that time. I can't wait to invest countless hours back into this game.
    Me too. I'm seriously excited for the game to come out again, I loved it so much.

There will be no updates for a couple of weeks now as I am going on my honeymoon tomorrow. I hope to come back with a shiny new platinum on Lego Harry Potter but thats all I have on my Vita. I have Fifa but the platinum is impossible due to one glitched trophy, so if I play that it will just be for fun.

See ya in 2 weeks

Platinum Procrastinator

Have fun on your honeymoon and don't worry about earning trophies. I just got settled away in my temporary house for the next 6-7 weeks for college and I'll try to use this two week absence of yours to my advantage lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Have fun on your honeymoon and don't worry about earning trophies. I just got settled away in my temporary house for the next 6-7 weeks for college and I'll try to use this two week absence of yours to my advantage lol.
    Thanks man. Playing the Vita is just something to do on the plane or while next to the pool, I'm not one to just sit there sunbathing, I have to have some sort of activity to keep me busy. And yeah, I fully expect to come back and see that you have flown past me, it might give me a bit of a push to start earning a lot of trophies again as I just haven't been in the mood lately.

PRO Member

Hope you're having a great honeymoon!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Beast Incarnate

I'M BACK! And with a new shiny platinum:

This marks my first Vita platinum and my 66th platinum over all, and I'll do the write up and update my trophy list tomorrow at some point.

As for now, I've got 2 weeks worth of checklists and posts to catch up with, plus 2 weeks worth of WWE to watch, so I'll be avoiding the WWE thread until then.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new VITA plat. Glad they show up now, if only I had a VITA. Maybe later in the year I'll get one.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new VITA plat. Glad they show up now, if only I had a VITA. Maybe later in the year I'll get one.
    Thanks man. Its a great bit of kit, but I'd wait until it has more games out for it until you get one if I were you, not too much choice at the moment.

Regional Manager of War

Thanks man. Its a great bit of kit, but I'd wait until it has more games out for it until you get one if I were you, not too much choice at the moment.
    Congrats on Lego Harry Potter for the vita . I agree with the whole waiting for the Vita because there are only three games atm I have interest in. Any idea what's next?

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on Lego Harry Potter for the vita . I agree with the whole waiting for the Vita because there are only three games atm I have interest in. Any idea what's next?
    Thanks man. I haven't really thought about it much to be honest. I have so much to choose from. I really want to experience the story for AC Revelations, so I may play that next, but I may not plat it. I didn't like the online portion of Brotherhood so something tells me I won't like Revelations online either. However, the hunter within me desperately wants both platinums, so I may have to suck it up and do them eventually.

PRO Member

Congrats on your Vita plat man! Hope you had a great time

|
    |by Smashguy |

Platinum Procrastinator

Welcome back and as much as I hate to say it, congrats on your new plat lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Level 5 Esper

Welcome back man!!! Congrats on the your new and first Vita plat!! Coincedentally, I'm also playing Lego HP but mine's years 1-4
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on your Vita plat man! Hope you had a great time
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Welcome back and as much as I hate to say it, congrats on your new plat lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Welcome back man!!! Congrats on the your new and first Vita plat!! Coincedentally, I'm also playing Lego HP but mine's years 1-4
    Thanks guys

Checklist is all updated with my new platinum now.

Player Hater

Thanks man. I haven't really thought about it much to be honest. I have so much to choose from. I really want to experience the story for AC Revelations, so I may play that next, but I may not plat it. I didn't like the online portion of Brotherhood so something tells me I won't like Revelations online either. However, the hunter within me desperately wants both platinums, so I may have to suck it up and do them eventually.
    Online for AC:R is fifty times easier than AC:B. Can be easily achieved with no boosting, just a tiny bit of grinding to get to level 20. In fact, the only DLC trophies I'm missing are from the SP story DLC, so the DLC Multiplayer trophies are easy too. I recommend you go for AC:R, it's an awesome game.

Page 30 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast