Page 31 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser Online for AC:R is fifty times easier than AC:B. Can be easily achieved with no boosting, ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Online for AC:R is fifty times easier than AC:B. Can be easily achieved with no boosting, just a tiny bit of grinding to get to level 20. In fact, the only DLC trophies I'm missing are from the SP story DLC, so the DLC Multiplayer trophies are easy too. I recommend you go for AC:R, it's an awesome game.
    Yeah I heard it was easier. And getting the AC Revelations platinum will probably really push me to finally go for the Brotherhood platinum

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man,good to have you back here and great way to come back with a new plat,as if you would have done it any other way lol.Nice one man,well done.IM currently well into AC:B after putting it down over a year ago and i totally agree with everything you say.I didnt enjoy it at first but since i have picked it back up again,im actually really loving it and im only 2 trophies off of the plat now.Another reasone why i went back to it was because i hated to see it in my list not plat'd so that was another reason i went back to it.Like you say,the hunter in me wanted this so bad and thats why im going for it.Good to have you back mate and see you around

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new plat was hoping you were going to extent your honeymoon so i could have longer to catch up

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hey man,good to have you back here and great way to come back with a new plat,as if you would have done it any other way lol.Nice one man,well done.IM currently well into AC:B after putting it down over a year ago and i totally agree with everything you say.I didnt enjoy it at first but since i have picked it back up again,im actually really loving it and im only 2 trophies off of the plat now.Another reasone why i went back to it was because i hated to see it in my list not plat'd so that was another reason i went back to it.Like you say,the hunter in me wanted this so bad and thats why im going for it.Good to have you back mate and see you around
    Thanks man much appreciated. I've put Brotherhood in my PS3 so many times but I just couldn't face the online part. I've already got 100% in the SP game and loved it as always, but yeah, I've come to the conclusion I'll have to get to the MP sooner rather than later as I have a feeling they will close the servers to it come October.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat was hoping you were going to extent your honeymoon so i could have longer to catch up
    Thanks man. Haha, you'll probably catch me up sooner than you think, I'm really going to struggle to find time to platinum games for a while now, I'll get one every now and then, but I can't see myself getting much time

Beast Incarnate

While catching up with the wrestling, I managed to finish off the following:

Welcome Park (Vita)
    21/5/2012
    0/0 1/1 1/1 11/11 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    While catching up with the wrestling, I managed to finish off the following:

Welcome Park (Vita)
    21/5/2012
    0/0 1/1 1/1 11/11 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Grats on the 100% man!! did you do the 15 piece puzzles the easy way or the hard way???
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on the 100% man!! did you do the 15 piece puzzles the easy way or the hard way???
    Thanks man. I took a picture of a grid of numbers, easiest way I could think of, but it was still hard. Took me quite a few attempts.

Regional Manager of War

I have never heard of Welcome park but congrats on the 100%. Enjoy AC Revelations, its in my backlog so eventually I'll play the game, just not in the mood for an AC game atm.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I have never heard of Welcome park but congrats on the 100%. Enjoy AC Revelations, its in my backlog so eventually I'll play the game, just not in the mood for an AC game atm.
    Thanks. Its a game/tutorial that comes already installed on the Vita. Basically just shows you what the Vita can do, but there are trophies for completing certain tasks. Its easy for the majority, but the grid puzzles gave me difficulty.

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man. I took a picture of a grid of numbers, easiest way I could think of, but it was still hard. Took me quite a few attempts.
    lol did the same thing XD and yea even then it's crazy hard, wonder what it'll be like to use an actual random picture and get the target time
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

PRO Member

Congrats on your first Vita Platinum! I can't wait until I can save up enough money for my own Vita.
    Keep it up!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on your first Vita Platinum! I can't wait until I can save up enough money for my own Vita.
    Keep it up!
    Thanks dude

Beast Incarnate

Bit of an update regarding my gaming status at the moment. I recently received some good news at work, I am finally getting the promotion I've been pushing for for the last 4 years. Now, this is great news for myself and my career, but my gaming time is going to take a MASSIVE hit. Most shifts will be in the region of 12 hours long and I'll have to travel an hour each way to get there. This makes every day a possible 14 hour day. So I'm very safe to say that I will not be achieving my original goal of 100 platinums this year, and will probably be very hard pressed to get 75. I'm still going to attempt to keep my monthly plat streak going though, so I'll still be attempting to earn at least one platinum per month.

As for the little competition I have going with Dena and DJ, looks like you guys are in a 2 horse fight. I'm not going to pull out, that ain't my style, but I'll be shocked to hell if I manage to keep up!

PRO Member

congrats on the promotion dragon. as a newly married man promotions are very nice. mo' money mo' money mo' money!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the promotion but don't count yourself out of our little race yet. I've barely touched my PS3 since starting college again and probably won't get much more time in until this semester is over on June 22.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

very nice took me awhile to get to end of page lol.

Trophys And Anime

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the promotion sorry to hear you will have to cut your gaming time but a for me as i can catch up

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your promotion my friend.It would seem its very well deserved too since you have been waiting/trying 4 years for it so very well done mate,all the best in your new position

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

In2
    January MOTM

Congrats on your promotion!!
    I guess you can't win on every front, i'd take more money and less gaming time over the opposite.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on the promotion! You'll lose some game time, but who's to argue with more money? Good luck on keeping your monthly plat streak going!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Page 31 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast