Page 32 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by kingway56 congrats on the promotion dragon. as a newly married man promotions are very nice. mo' money ...

  1. #621
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    congrats on the promotion dragon. as a newly married man promotions are very nice. mo' money mo' money mo' money!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the promotion but don't count yourself out of our little race yet. I've barely touched my PS3 since starting college again and probably won't get much more time in until this semester is over on June 22.
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the promotion sorry to hear you will have to cut your gaming time but a for me as i can catch up
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your promotion my friend.It would seem its very well deserved too since you have been waiting/trying 4 years for it so very well done mate,all the best in your new position
    Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Congrats on your promotion!!
    I guess you can't win on every front, i'd take more money and less gaming time over the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on the promotion! You'll lose some game time, but who's to argue with more money? Good luck on keeping your monthly plat streak going!
    Thanks a lot everyone. Its definitely a bonus that I will be getting more money, but I still have a HUGE backlog I need to get to too

    Quote Originally Posted by brandonk276 View Post
    very nice took me awhile to get to end of page lol.
    Thanks man


    As far as my backlog goes, I can now add these games to it:



  2. #622
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Hey man. Serious big congrats on getting a promotion! A major accomplishment in the good ol RL. Also nice to see you picked up MGS HD collection. Glad to hear you had a lot of fun on your honeymoon man!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  3. #623
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Hey man. Serious big congrats on getting a promotion! A major accomplishment in the good ol RL. Also nice to see you picked up MGS HD collection. Glad to hear you had a lot of fun on your honeymoon man!
    Thanks man, although it will eat into my gaming time majorly lol

  4. #624
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man, although it will eat into my gaming time majorly lol
    I bet...I sorta know how that is. I work like an hour from my home and work like 45 hours/week on top of that.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  5. #625
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Just a few updates to my checklist:

    1) Updated trophy totals for the year.

    2) Added some new music, 1989 Batmans theme done by Powerglove.

    3) Added both Assassins Creed Revelations and Happy Feet Two to my Currently Playing section. Revelations I am really taking my time with and Happy Feet I started with my wife until LEGO Batman 2 comes out.

    4) Took out FIFA Soccer from my Currently Playing section and added it to my Will Never Platinum section. The reason behind this is a glitched trophy that EA refuse to take blame for.

    5) Added my new games to my backlog under my Not Started section.

  6. #626
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    hawkiq's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Baghdad - Iraq
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    5

    minor updates
    am thinking with rearrange my checklist soon.
    keep good work bro.



    Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version



  7. #627
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    minor updates
    am thinking with rearrange my checklist soon.
    keep good work bro.
    Minor but much needed, was looking a little out of date and I've always took pride in regularly updating it

  8. #628
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    I'd just like to thank everyone who visits my checklist on a regular occasion as it has just hit 7,000 views! Great milestone

    Trophy wise I'm really struggling. I feel a bit suffocated to be honest. I look at my collection and see SOOO many titles I need to get to, but I just can't find the time. Sometimes I just sit there for an hour and don't feel like playing anything because I have so much to play....if that makes sense. For example, yesterday I couldn't be bothered to play anything on the PS3, so I started Final Fantasy IX again from the PS1. I seem to want to play the classics for enjoyment, rather than new games for trophies. I'm in a sort of rut, and I'm not sure how I'll get out of it.

  9. #629
    Hack the Planet!!
    WyldGunMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    49

    I totally understand the rut feeling bro. I have 3 games that have never even been in my ps3 yet. Just dont feel like starting something new sometimes. No surprise the great TCL has over 7k views.

  10. #630
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'd just like to thank everyone who visits my checklist on a regular occasion as it has just hit 7,000 views! Great milestone

    Trophy wise I'm really struggling. I feel a bit suffocated to be honest. I look at my collection and see SOOO many titles I need to get to, but I just can't find the time. Sometimes I just sit there for an hour and don't feel like playing anything because I have so much to play....if that makes sense. For example, yesterday I couldn't be bothered to play anything on the PS3, so I started Final Fantasy IX again from the PS1. I seem to want to play the classics for enjoyment, rather than new games for trophies. I'm in a sort of rut, and I'm not sure how I'll get out of it.
    I know the feeling. I've sat there staring at my games trying to decide what to play, but ended up playing Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero just for the fun of it. Perhaps a break is what you need, but maybe not. I know you know this, but it all comes down to having fun, so as long as you're doing that, then it's all that matters. Sounds like with the new position as you have stated, that your gaming time will be limited, so from my experience with that, you might have to choose the games you want to play more wisely or else you'll get burnt out with the backlog and never even touch them. I hope it all works out for you man and congrats on having 7,000 views






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  11. #631
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    I totally understand the rut feeling bro. I have 3 games that have never even been in my ps3 yet. Just dont feel like starting something new sometimes. No surprise the great TCL has over 7k views.
    Thanks for the good words dude

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I know the feeling. I've sat there staring at my games trying to decide what to play, but ended up playing Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero just for the fun of it. Perhaps a break is what you need, but maybe not. I know you know this, but it all comes down to having fun, so as long as you're doing that, then it's all that matters. Sounds like with the new position as you have stated, that your gaming time will be limited, so from my experience with that, you might have to choose the games you want to play more wisely or else you'll get burnt out with the backlog and never even touch them. I hope it all works out for you man and congrats on having 7,000 views
    Yeah I know its all about fun, its just deciding how to go about choosing lol. Thanks for the congratulations.

  12. #632
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    First off,that FIFA soccer glitched trophy is an absolute shitter mate and i hope that one day you may get it,heres hoping.Second,i think you may feel a little off because you have so many games and you look at them and think i dont know what to play because you have so many.Like i said to Dare the other day,with changes in your lifestyle (your case promotion,more hours ) and less time for more leisurable things may actually do you good as you will have time apart from gaming and thus a breather which may ultimately make you miss trophy hunting and get that spark back.Otherwise ive just rambled nonsense and i dont know what the hell is going on lol.Congrats on hitting 7000 views too mate,theres a reason for that and its because its a great cl

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  13. #633
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Man you have a lot of games you haven't started. I see games like RDR, Saints Row 3, Just Cause 2 and Heavy Rain in there which are really good games and should make a start on whenever you have the time.





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  14. #634
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    hawkiq's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Baghdad - Iraq
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'd just like to thank everyone who visits my checklist on a regular occasion as it has just hit 7,000 views! Great milestone

    Trophy wise I'm really struggling. I feel a bit suffocated to be honest. I look at my collection and see SOOO many titles I need to get to, but I just can't find the time. Sometimes I just sit there for an hour and don't feel like playing anything because I have so much to play....if that makes sense. For example, yesterday I couldn't be bothered to play anything on the PS3, so I started Final Fantasy IX again from the PS1. I seem to want to play the classics for enjoyment, rather than new games for trophies. I'm in a sort of rut, and I'm not sure how I'll get out of it.
    Same here except for SOOO many titles, i don't have time to play, but when i want to play i use PSP to play FF VIII



    Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version



  15. #635
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'd just like to thank everyone who visits my checklist on a regular occasion as it has just hit 7,000 views! Great milestone

    Trophy wise I'm really struggling. I feel a bit suffocated to be honest. I look at my collection and see SOOO many titles I need to get to, but I just can't find the time. Sometimes I just sit there for an hour and don't feel like playing anything because I have so much to play....if that makes sense. For example, yesterday I couldn't be bothered to play anything on the PS3, so I started Final Fantasy IX again from the PS1. I seem to want to play the classics for enjoyment, rather than new games for trophies. I'm in a sort of rut, and I'm not sure how I'll get out of it.
    Congrats on 7,000 views! I hear you about being stuck as I've felt the same way lately after a rare glitch cost me a Platinum. You'll get the spark back; it just takes time. Listen to your gaming heart (if that makes any sense to you) and it will tell you when to go back to the hunt.

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  16. #636
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    First off,that FIFA soccer glitched trophy is an absolute shitter mate and i hope that one day you may get it,heres hoping.Second,i think you may feel a little off because you have so many games and you look at them and think i dont know what to play because you have so many.Like i said to Dare the other day,with changes in your lifestyle (your case promotion,more hours ) and less time for more leisurable things may actually do you good as you will have time apart from gaming and thus a breather which may ultimately make you miss trophy hunting and get that spark back.Otherwise ive just rambled nonsense and i dont know what the hell is going on lol.Congrats on hitting 7000 views too mate,theres a reason for that and its because its a great cl
    Thanks for the support man, and thanks for the congratulations.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Man you have a lot of games you haven't started. I see games like RDR, Saints Row 3, Just Cause 2 and Heavy Rain in there which are really good games and should make a start on whenever you have the time.
    Yeah those are some titles I definitely want to get to, but there are so many more I want to get to in there too lol

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    Same here except for SOOO many titles, i don't have time to play, but when i want to play i use PSP to play FF VIII
    Haha, nothing wrong with playing the classics! Thats what I seem to be doing at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on 7,000 views! I hear you about being stuck as I've felt the same way lately after a rare glitch cost me a Platinum. You'll get the spark back; it just takes time. Listen to your gaming heart (if that makes any sense to you) and it will tell you when to go back to the hunt.
    Thanks for the congratulations dude. And yeah I remember you saying about that glitch not long back, sucks man. I guess I'll get back into the swing of things at some point, just feels like I'm drowning in games some days. Plus, Euro 2012 has started now so a lot of my free time will go to watching those matches lol.

  17. #637
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    UPDATE: Platinum #67

    Happy Feet Two
    Collect All Trophies
    11/6/2012
    1/1 3/3 10/10 32/32 - 100%



    Game Rating -

    Trophy Difficulty -

    Toggle Spoiler


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  18. #638
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats on the new plat. I don't think I have been here to visit your page lately.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  19. #639
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat. I don't think I have been here to visit your page lately.
    Thanks man, yet another easy one I know lol

  20. #640
    PRO Member
    kingway56's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    27

    HEY DRAGON CONGRATS ON THE NEW PLAT!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247



Page 32 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO