Page 34 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; No real update, I've been playing Resistance: Burning Skies on and off, I'm about half way through now. In AC ...

Beast Incarnate

No real update, I've been playing Resistance: Burning Skies on and off, I'm about half way through now. In AC Revelations I've really just been messing about, finishing up a lot of the side quests etc, I've barely touched the story.

I'm getting quite worried about servers closing for older games, AC Brotherhood, Uncharted 2, Call of Juarez etc. I might just forget about platinums for a while and concentrate purely on all of the online trophies for the games I have. It could take a long time, but it would mean the platinum would still be achievable when I finally decide to go for it.

Picked up a new game today though, one for me and my wife to co-op, so this is a platinum I'll definitely be getting in the near future:

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

its a little bit worrying about the servers mate.I still have AC:R to play and bearing in mind that AC:B was released before that,the online was still pretty active so it would be nice if the servers for AC:R didnt get shut down anytime soon as it is one of my next games to play.Do keep us posted if you hear anything though mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Hmmm, I bet you'll never be able to guess what new game I bought today...

Also like you, I'm starting to get worried about the online servers of certain games like Uncharted 2 and AC:B as I want to go for 100% and start the Assassin's Creed series soon. I only wish that those online trophies wouldn't be such huge grind fests.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Yeah. I definitely hear you on the servers issue...I need to get things like Bioshock 2 and Brutal Legend done before it's too late.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Hmmm, I bet you'll never be able to guess what new game I bought today...

Also like you, I'm starting to get worried about the online servers of certain games like Uncharted 2 and AC:B as I want to go for 100% and start the Assassin's Creed series soon. I only wish that those online trophies wouldn't be such huge grind fests.
    Haha, we do have a habit of picking up the same games.

Online modes are definitely a grind fest in most cases. I'm not looking forward to AC Brotherhood at all, but its got to be done. To be honest, the level 50 trophy isn't a problem as long as there are still matches going on, its getting 3 people together to boost Extreme Variety thats worrying me.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post

Online modes are definitely a grind fest in most cases. I'm not looking forward to AC Brotherhood at all, but its got to be done. To be honest, the level 50 trophy isn't a problem as long as there are still matches going on, its getting 3 people together to boost Extreme Variety thats worrying me.
    Well if you and Denaratuck are the other two, remember I told you I'd help! That makes 3 making it easier

|
    |by Smashguy |

If you need me to help mate,i will do.I still have my copy of AC:B (and i have yet to play AC:R which is still in its wrapping) although i will be a bit rusty.The offer is there if you need me to fill in and dont hesitate to ask.The only thing which may be an issue is i only game at night when my daughter and gf are in bed but im sure we can sort something out if you ever need to

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Well if you and Denaratuck are the other two, remember I told you I'd help! That makes 3 making it easier
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    If you need me to help mate,i will do.I still have my copy of AC:B (and i have yet to play AC:R which is still in its wrapping) although i will be a bit rusty.The offer is there if you need me to fill in and dont hesitate to ask.The only thing which may be an issue is i only game at night when my daughter and gf are in bed but im sure we can sort something out if you ever need to
    That would be awesome guys, thanks a lot. I'm rusty too john so don't worry, I mean I've been playing AC Revelations on and off, but I'm still quite rusty when it comes to variety. I'm pretty sure you have to get to a certain level to make Extreme Variety easier don't you? If so I'll get cracking as I'm only on level 2 or 3, didn't do any online at all.

Which ever level you acquire poison at (27 or 29 i think) then thats what you need i think and then the rest is relatively simple and staright forward.

Death to zombies!!

I was expecting to see another plat i can always help with the AC games as i still have both. How are you enjoying Burning Skies?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Which ever level you acquire poison at (27 or 29 i think) then thats what you need i think and then the rest is relatively simple and staright forward.
    Ok cool, I'll get on that ASAP, hopefully knocking out most of the trophies along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I was expecting to see another plat i can always help with the AC games as i still have both. How are you enjoying Burning Skies?
    Haha, I wish. I should have one or two soon though so don't worry. Burning Skies is quite good, but it really does expect you to use a lot of touchscreen which is quite annoying sometimes. I've only played a few hours so far.

Beast Incarnate

Me and my wife have finished up the story for Lego Batman now, all that is left are the collectibles, which, like all other Lego games, take ages. However, we won't be playing it for another week now, as I am on totally different shifts so we won't see each other.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood has become my main priority now, so if anyone is up for boosting let me know. Exp boosting is my priority to start with, as I'm on level 1 (not touched the online portion of the game). The problem is my availability, this week I can get on between 2pm and 7/8pm UK time, then after this week I'll be able to get on between 4pm and 9/10pm. I'm a total n00b, as I haven't touched the game for a long time, but I'll soon fall back into step.

Game on....

This checklist is an inspiration. Everytime i look through it, i want to just keep improving my checklist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    This checklist is an inspiration. Everytime i look through it, i want to just keep improving my checklist
    Wow, thanks for the kind words, especially as your checklist is awesome as it is!

Death to zombies!!

Me and my wife have finished up the story for Lego Batman now, all that is left are the collectibles, which, like all other Lego games, take ages. However, we won't be playing it for another week now, as I am on totally different shifts so we won't see each other.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood has become my main priority now, so if anyone is up for boosting let me know. Exp boosting is my priority to start with, as I'm on level 1 (not touched the online portion of the game). The problem is my availability, this week I can get on between 2pm and 7/8pm UK time, then after this week I'll be able to get on between 4pm and 9/10pm. I'm a total n00b, as I haven't touched the game for a long time, but I'll soon fall back into step.
    I can help boost Brotherhood, im normally getting in from work about 4pm. Not sure if i still have a savefile tho

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

I can help boost Brotherhood, im normally getting in from work about 4pm. Not sure if i still have a savefile tho
    That would be awesome, but as you already have the platinum, wouldn't it bore the hell out of you? I've heard stunning is the way to go for exp boosting, and if you aren't getting anything out of it I'm pretty sure you would die of boredom!

Death to zombies!!

That would be awesome, but as you already have the platinum, wouldn't it bore the hell out of you? I've heard stunning is the way to go for exp boosting, and if you aren't getting anything out of it I'm pretty sure you would die of boredom!
    Well i wouldnt need to stun so i could just leave my player standing there taking hits while i play my Vita offers open if you need a extra player

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Well i wouldnt need to stun so i could just leave my player standing there taking hits while i play my Vita offers open if you need a extra player
    And hopefully we wouldn't get killed, otherwise we would have to meet up again lol. Well I don't have a boosting group or anything at the moment, and I totally forgot you had your Vita to keep you busy, so your offer is more than welcome!

PRO Member

I'm not sure about the time difference, but I'll offer my help. I'm usually on between 6pm-12pm EST. However, if you see me playing GTA IV at that time, I probably won't be able to assist due to boosting for that game. If you have room though, I'll add you tonight.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I'm not sure about the time difference, but I'll offer my help. I'm usually on between 6pm-12pm EST. However, if you see me playing GTA IV at that time, I probably won't be able to assist due to boosting for that game. If you have room though, I'll add you tonight.
    I think you are 5 hours behind, meaning when you start it will be 11pm here so it could be difficult. Will definitely be handy for weekends and when I'm back working days though, so again your offer is very welcome.

Page 34 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast