Page 35 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Ok. Sweet. The weekends work nicely for me now that I won't be working my part-time job anymore....

PRO Member

Ok. Sweet. The weekends work nicely for me now that I won't be working my part-time job anymore.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Ok. Sweet. The weekends work nicely for me now that I won't be working my part-time job anymore.
    Awesome, I might make Level 50 before 2013 now!

Synthwave <3

Very cool, how did you and your wife like Lego Batman? I'm thinking about renting that sometime soon.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Very cool, how did you and your wife like Lego Batman? I'm thinking about renting that sometime soon.
    Its great fun like all Lego games. The hub seems a lot bigger though, as it is the entire of Gotham City. Fun game though, especially in co-op

Beast Incarnate

Ok, a bit of an update AC Brotherhood wise. I've had a horrid time trying to get into a boosting group all week, and only actually managed to get into one today for an hour or so. Never the less, I managed to:

Earn 50,000exp+, putting me onto level 12 (I think), that means I still have 600k exp left to get
    Earn Strong Closer, Role Model and Ahead of the Curve.

This means I still have Job skills, Fast Learner, Abstergo Employee of the Month and Download Complete before I get the platinum.

Its slowly, slowly getting there, but if this weeks experience is anything to go by I'll be on this forever.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Ok, a bit of an update AC Brotherhood wise. I've had a horrid time trying to get into a boosting group all week, and only actually managed to get into one today for an hour or so. Never the less, I managed to:

Earn 50,000exp+, putting me onto level 12 (I think), that means I still have 60k exp left to get
    Earn Strong Closer, Role Model and Ahead of the Curve.

This means I still have Job skills, Fast Learner, Abstergo Employee of the Month and Download Complete before I get the platinum.

Its slowly, slowly getting there, but if this weeks experience is anything to go by I'll be on this forever.
    I dont mean to burst your bubble dude but where you put 60k,i hope you just missed typed and your fully aware that you still need 600,000 xp .Otherwise mate,to say that your struglling to get into a boosting session,you have done pretty damn well right there.Once again mate good luck and remember my offer,my door is always open,especially to a fellow englishman

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I dont mean to burst your bubble dude but where you put 60k,i hope you just missed typed and your fully aware that you still need 600,000 xp .Otherwise mate,to say that your struglling to get into a boosting session,you have done pretty damn well right there.Once again mate good luck and remember my offer,my door is always open,especially to a fellow englishman
    Haha, yeah, total mis-type. I wish there was only 60k left to go lol. As for your offer dude, I'd love to take you up on it if I could find other boosters that weren't inconsistent. So many join then leave straight away, makes it very frustrating. I have a second PS3 now, with a 2nd copy of the game, so theres another player if needed.

Haha, yeah, total mis-type. I wish there was only 60k left to go lol. As for your offer dude, I'd love to take you up on it if I could find other boosters that weren't inconsistent. So many join then leave straight away, makes it very frustrating. I have a second PS3 now, with a 2nd copy of the game, so theres another player if needed.
    I fell really lucky with the boosting group i was in.I helped others boost xp as that is what i needed also.I got to lv 50 before some of them did and i carried on helping them until they were lv 50.By this point i only needed AEOTM and 1 of these guys asked me if i wanted to get the last trophy.He asked one of his mates and we just jumped straight in.I didnt get the trophy due to a mistake on my list but i got what we planned for which was Extreme Variety.Remember though,if you are keeping a cl of the bonuses,make sure you finish the session so they count.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Death to zombies!!

Job skills and fast learner you will be able to pick up easy in a normal game. Just try to make your kills in a open area so everyone can see it then run like hell I will be online most of the weekend if you need a extra person, just message me on psn. Good luck

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

I fell really lucky with the boosting group i was in.I helped others boost xp as that is what i needed also.I got to lv 50 before some of them did and i carried on helping them until they were lv 50.By this point i only needed AEOTM and 1 of these guys asked me if i wanted to get the last trophy.He asked one of his mates and we just jumped straight in.I didnt get the trophy due to a mistake on my list but i got what we planned for which was Extreme Variety.Remember though,if you are keeping a cl of the bonuses,make sure you finish the session so they count.
    Very lucky! I've never been lucky with boosting though, don't think I've ever had an easy time when things need to be boosted.

As for the checklist, I'm deleting them when I see them at the end of the session, but I don't think all of them show up there, so I may have a few left over that I've already got but don't know about, if you get what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Job skills and fast learner you will be able to pick up easy in a normal game. Just try to make your kills in a open area so everyone can see it then run like hell I will be online most of the weekend if you need a extra person, just message me on psn. Good luck
    Thanks man. I had a few normal games earlier, but I was only level 1-3 so sucked real bad, probably averaged about 3-4k per game

Very lucky! I've never been lucky with boosting though, don't think I've ever had an easy time when things need to be boosted.

As for the checklist, I'm deleting them when I see them at the end of the session, but I don't think all of them show up there, so I may have a few left over that I've already got but don't know about, if you get what I mean.

Thanks man. I had a few normal games earlier, but I was only level 1-3 so sucked real bad, probably averaged about 3-4k per game
    Well me and stu are willing to help,you have another console,thats 4.I know bnecker and Feral were playing it a while back and i offered help to them before i got the plat and i said to them i would still help afterwards if they ever went back to it as i didnt want to go back on my word so it maybe worth just asking them,worth a shot.

Beast Incarnate

Minor update (major for me):

Got Fast Learner and Job skills tonight in a very random boosting group. I literally spent around 3 hours just helping them as I couldn't get into an exp group, and in turn they helped me get not only those 2 trophies, but Extreme Variety as well! And I did it on Level 13!

So all thats left now are a few bonus' for Abstergo Employee of the Month. which I'll get when I get the appropriate abilities, and Download Complete, which at the moment feels forever away, just because I can't get into an exp group. Never the less, I shall persist, and just play it on normal MP until I can get a group.

Still, Extreme Variety, well chuffed

Death to zombies!!

Got Fast Learner and Job skills tonight in a very random boosting group. I literally spent around 3 hours just helping them as I couldn't get into an exp group, and in turn they helped me get not only those 2 trophies, but Extreme Variety as well! And I did it on Level 13!

So all thats left now are a few bonus' for Abstergo Employee of the Month. which I'll get when I get the appropriate abilities, and Download Complete, which at the moment feels forever away, just because I can't get into an exp group. Never the less, I shall persist, and just play it on normal MP until I can get a group.

Congrats on getting Extreme Variety out of the way Your level 13 aswell? going well you will have level 50 in no time

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on getting Extreme Variety out of the way Your level 13 aswell? going well you will have level 50 in no time
    Thanks man, I was extremely pleased when it popped up. Hopefully it has counted too, because once I had it I came off and went to bed. Level 13 still seems very, very low to me, and I can never seem to get more than 3k in a normal match. Whether or not its because I'm such a low level or not I don't know. I just wish Ubisoft took a page out of Rockstars book and offered double and triple exp weekends.

Hot damn mate,thats some awesome going right there,well done .For me,getting Extreme Variety would have been the hardest bit but you have that done and dusted with now.And i was the same as you mate,i was averaging about 3k-4k,maybe 5k on good days but you just need to fall lucky with a group of complete plonkers who havent got a clue what there doing as that happend to me quite a few times and i could get maybe 6k.Either way,keep at it mate

Beast Incarnate

Hot damn mate,thats some awesome going right there,well done .For me,getting Extreme Variety would have been the hardest bit but you have that done and dusted with now.And i was the same as you mate,i was averaging about 3k-4k,maybe 5k on good days but you just need to fall lucky with a group of complete plonkers who havent got a clue what there doing as that happend to me quite a few times and i could get maybe 6k.Either way,keep at it mate
    Thanks john. I didn't think it was possible, but there were 4 of us and I added up the bonus' I could do and it turned out I had enough for EV, so we gave it a crack and did it first time.

Thanks john. I didn't think it was possible, but there were 4 of us and I added up the bonus' I could do and it turned out I had enough for EV, so we gave it a crack and did it first time.
    Well im glad you got that out of the way man.Now we just need to find a group of noobs to kill over and over again or stun,whichever tickles your fancy.

Synthwave <3

Congrats on getting Extreme Variety out of the way. Good luck on the last few you have left. Also, just wanted to say that I am looking forward to your trophy competition!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on getting Extreme Variety out of the way. Good luck on the last few you have left. Also, just wanted to say that I am looking forward to your trophy competition!
    Thank you

And what trophy comp are you talking about?

Synthwave <3

Thank you

And what trophy comp are you talking about?
    Haha, oops! I was thinking of another wolf ... BadWolf2142. lol My bad! But hey, while we're on the topic you should think about signing up. It will be in 3 weeks.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 35 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast