Page 36 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by bnecker717 Haha, oops! I was thinking of another wolf ... BadWolf2142. lol My bad! But hey, while ...

  1. #701
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Haha, oops! I was thinking of another wolf ... BadWolf2142. lol My bad! But hey, while we're on the topic you should think about signing up. It will be in 3 weeks.
    OOhh ok. I may just do that, depends on how I'm doing with ACB lol

  2. #702
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    OOhh ok. I may just do that, depends on how I'm doing with ACB lol
    Cool, I predict you will have it platinumed by then! Good luck!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  3. #703
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Cool, I predict you will have it platinumed by then! Good luck!
    We'll see lol, thanks

  4. #704
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    oscar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arkham City
    Posts
    467
    Reputation
    6

    Nice list man. I have Lego HP for my vita as well. I have everthing but the game tells me I'm missing one gold hat/minikit in the last level which wont give me the minikit trophy/100% trophy/ plat. did you have any trouble with the game at all.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss




  5. #705
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Nice list man. I have Lego HP for my vita as well. I have everthing but the game tells me I'm missing one gold hat/minikit in the last level which wont give me the minikit trophy/100% trophy/ plat. did you have any trouble with the game at all.
    Thanks man. And no, funnily enough thats the ONLY Lego game I had no trouble with

  6. #706
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Bit of an update. I was hoping to update with a new platinum, Lego Batman 2. However, I've run out of time tonight. All I have left to do is the Bonus Level and unlocking the last character.

    However, the trophies I have gained today has put me onto PSN Level 22, which is cool, as I've been hanging around 97-99% for about a week.

    But the biggest achievement of today was getting Abstergo Employee of the Month on AC: Brotherhood. I thought I had got all of the bonuses, but after getting "Revenge" it still didn't pop. Turns out I needed "Intercepted", which I was positive I got in a normal match. This means I now only need Download Complete for the platinum. However, I'm on level 33, so theres still another 350,000exp to go until level 50. Still, I'm getting there.

  7. #707
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Never mind the plat my friend,that is one hell of an update with a shit load of progress.Well done on the AC:B part,i bet your a little relaxed now.I dont know what you was worrying for mate,you have gained loads of xp in a short space of time Oh and i meant to say to you,there is a perk you can equip if you havent already done so that reduces the time you are downed when stunned in AC:B,i totally forgot to tell you dude,my bad

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  8. #708
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Never mind the plat my friend,that is one hell of an update with a shit load of progress.Well done on the AC:B part,i bet your a little relaxed now.I dont know what you was worrying for mate,you have gained loads of xp in a short space of time Oh and i meant to say to you,there is a perk you can equip if you havent already done so that reduces the time you are downed when stunned in AC:B,i totally forgot to tell you dude,my bad
    Thanks John. Yeah its called resistance, halves the time you are stunned. Its good in boosting groups but I don't bother in normal games as I don't get stunned an aweful lot

  9. #709
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Bit of an update. I was hoping to update with a new platinum, Lego Batman 2. However, I've run out of time tonight. All I have left to do is the Bonus Level and unlocking the last character.

    However, the trophies I have gained today has put me onto PSN Level 22, which is cool, as I've been hanging around 97-99% for about a week.

    But the biggest achievement of today was getting Abstergo Employee of the Month on AC: Brotherhood. I thought I had got all of the bonuses, but after getting "Revenge" it still didn't pop. Turns out I needed "Intercepted", which I was positive I got in a normal match. This means I now only need Download Complete for the platinum. However, I'm on level 33, so theres still another 350,000exp to go until level 50. Still, I'm getting there.
    Good luck on AC:B. I still need to get around to playing it but right now I don't know when that will ever be. I decided to take a break from Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 today and fired up Battlefield 3 with the new Close Quarters expansion. Needless to say I dropped my Kill/Death ratio quite a bit seeing as how I haven't played it in months lol.

    I was tempted to pop in AC:B though as someone on my friends list wants to boost it but seeing as how I haven't played any of them before I decided not to. I want to start off from the beginning and go through them so I can follow the story.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  10. #710
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Good work on AEOTM trophy. Hardest one to get by far, even by boosting lol. I didn't boost at all for XP when playing AC:B, the multiplayer was fun enough to experience normally, although that Employee of the Month trophy did absolutely require perfectly co-ordinated boosting sessions lol.

  11. #711
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck on AC:B. I still need to get around to playing it but right now I don't know when that will ever be. I decided to take a break from Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 today and fired up Battlefield 3 with the new Close Quarters expansion. Needless to say I dropped my Kill/Death ratio quite a bit seeing as how I haven't played it in months lol.

    I was tempted to pop in AC:B though as someone on my friends list wants to boost it but seeing as how I haven't played any of them before I decided not to. I want to start off from the beginning and go through them so I can follow the story.
    Thanks man. Hopefully I can knock out that last 350k exp within the week.

    I definitely recommend you playing through from the first game to get the story, as confusing as it can be, its one of the best told stories in gaming I've seen in a long time. However, there is nothing stopping you getting through AC: Brotherhoods online trophies, as it has nothing to do with the story. Its simply you killing other players, and other players killing you. I wanted to get them done because with ACIII coming out in a couple of months, I doubt they will keep all 3 games online. I'll keep my copy, so if you ever need any help knocking out some of the online trophies just ask me, I know how annoying some can be so I'm more than willing to help out.


    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Good work on AEOTM trophy. Hardest one to get by far, even by boosting lol. I didn't boost at all for XP when playing AC:B, the multiplayer was fun enough to experience normally, although that Employee of the Month trophy did absolutely require perfectly co-ordinated boosting sessions lol.
    Thanks man. To be honest, I really didn't find it that bad. Most I got through normal play, and Extreme Variety I got in one session on level 13 with 4 people. The only thing that got me was I was sure I had done them all, I had ticked off the entire list. But it turned out I was missing Intercepted. Exp is the one thats doing me, while not boosting I'm getting very unlucky with matches, getting put into a game with a bunch of roofers time and time again. They totally take the fun out of the game.

  12. #712
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Nice job with AEOTM. DJs right, it's can be tough even boosting. The experience will come with shit tons of playing. It's not too bad considering it's quite an experience Keep it up and you'll see the :plat: in no time!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  13. #713
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job with AEOTM. DJs right, it's can be tough even boosting. The experience will come with shit tons of playing. It's not too bad considering it's quite an experience Keep it up and you'll see the :plat: in no time!
    Thanks daft. Again I didn't find it too bad, ended up just needing one bonus. I hope I get the plat soon, but playing normally is annoying me now, all I seem to keep getting is a bunch of people that go straight to the roofs and run around like morons.

  14. #714
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks daft. Again I didn't find it too bad, ended up just needing one bonus. I hope I get the plat soon, but playing normally is annoying me now, all I seem to keep getting is a bunch of people that go straight to the roofs and run around like morons.
    I actually remember reading about this in Antoniosbandanas's rant on Revelations, lol. If that's true, then it sucks. I don't remember that happening too much though I had the game when it came out and did the MP within a month or so. Some people ruin the experience for the rest of us and that's why I usually hate MP. It's such an original awesome experience to be ruined by a bunch of rooftop nancies.

    Good luck with the rest of the grind then.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  15. #715
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    UPDATE: NEW PLATINUM

    LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
    Complete Hero
    6/7/2012
    1/1 4/4 8/8 25/25 - 100%



    Game Rating -

    Trophy Difficulty -

    Toggle Spoiler


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  16. #716
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Oooh. Nice job Dragon! I would definitely think about trying it out based on your review!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  17. #717
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Congrats on the new plat, just after i overtook you aswell Went to get the game today but they didnt have any in stock. You still thinking of getting the Vita version? The ps3 plat image looks so much better too




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  18. #718
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Oooh. Nice job Dragon! I would definitely think about trying it out based on your review!
    Thanks again daft, definitely a fun game, all of them are.

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, just after i overtook you aswell Went to get the game today but they didnt have any in stock. You still thinking of getting the Vita version? The ps3 plat image looks so much better too
    Thanks Stu, it won't be long before you take the lead again. Yeah I'm definitely going to get the Vita version, but I'll probably wait until I have done Resistance first.

  19. #719
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on your new plat man. I'm gonna have to break down and start playing my trophy competition games at this rate to catch back up with you lol. Why must I have so many games and so little time to play.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  20. #720
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your new plat man. I'm gonna have to break down and start playing my trophy competition games at this rate to catch back up with you lol. Why must I have so many games and so little time to play.
    Thanks Dena. Don't worry, once the trophy competition starts you'll fly past me. At my current rate I think I'll realistically finish on 75 at the end of the year, a whole 25 away from my target. But, as usual, life seems to get in the way!

Page 36 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO