Page 38 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Your welcome! Congratz too!...

Bringing the PAIN

Your welcome!

Congratz too!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks Frost. Its a great game, don't let the online portion put you off. There are still plenty of people boosting it too, so you still have a great chance to get the plat
    I might get it eventually, but I think I'll solely enjoy the offline portion of the game though. I'm not a big fan of boosting because of the time it takes to sometimes organize a group, but unfortunately some plats almost forces you to do it ><

And on another note, my checklist has just passed 8,000 views. Thank you to everyone who visits and comments, its very much appreciated.
    Congrats man!! and like Pain said ~ You're welcome
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Your welcome!

Congratz too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    I might get it eventually, but I think I'll solely enjoy the offline portion of the game though. I'm not a big fan of boosting because of the time it takes to sometimes organize a group, but unfortunately some plats almost forces you to do it ><

Congrats man!! and like Pain said ~ You're welcome
    Thanks guys.

And yeah I totally agree, online trophies shouldn't be included in earning a platinum for a game, especially if they are going to close servers eventually, which, lets face it, most will. I think a DLC should be released to include online trophies so it doesn't get in the way of you earning your plat.

Game on....

Just thought i would pop in and congratulate you on the AC brotherhood plat. It can be quite tricky to earn and the online trophies are quite the challenge. I still have AC brotherhood in my game collection because it's a great game. Like others have said, i don't think players should be forced to have to earn multiplayer online trophies to earn the plat.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Just thought i would pop in and congratulate you on the AC brotherhood plat. It can be quite tricky to earn and the online trophies are quite the challenge. I still have AC brotherhood in my game collection because it's a great game. Like others have said, i don't think players should be forced to have to earn multiplayer online trophies to earn the plat.
    Thanks a lot man, its definitely a proud plat, but I didn't find it too difficult.
    Online trophies can be a pain in most games, but a lot of online modes are enjoyable. So I'm not saying get rid of online trophies, just make them a DLC.

Game on....

Thanks a lot man, its definitely a proud plat, but I didn't find it too difficult.
    Online trophies can be a pain in most games, but a lot of online modes are enjoyable. So I'm not saying get rid of online trophies, just make them a DLC.
    Exactly! Online trophies are fine as long as they are optional.

Being a gamer and platinum hunter is an expensive hobby. Especially if like me you want the 100% completion rates as well as the platinum trophies.

Beast Incarnate

Exactly! Online trophies are fine as long as they are optional.

Being a gamer and platinum hunter is an expensive hobby. Especially if like me you want the 100% completion rates as well as the platinum trophies.
    That ship has sailed for me, a couple of games I own no longer have their servers online so I can't obtain the platinum. Plus, FIFA Soccer on the Vita has a glitched trophy that nobody in the world has got. It sucks lol

Game on....

That ship has sailed for me, a couple of games I own no longer have their servers online so I can't obtain the platinum. Plus, FIFA Soccer on the Vita has a glitched trophy that nobody in the world has got. It sucks lol
    That is like the game giving the gamer the finger...lol unbelievable!

I only have Lost Planet 2 in my collection which i won't be able to plat. Not because the game is glitched but because the plat requires a stupid amount of online play.

Beast Incarnate

That is like the game giving the gamer the finger...lol unbelievable!

I only have Lost Planet 2 in my collection which i won't be able to plat. Not because the game is glitched but because the plat requires a stupid amount of online play.
    I'm quite happy putting time into a game if I think the plat is worth it. Like Star Ocean, I'm saving that for a special number, but it can take 700-1000 hours to plat.

Anyway, just been shopping and I traded in a few games for the following:

I'm also debating whether or not to pick up LEGO Batman 2 for the Vita, but I think I'm going to wait until I have finished Resistance: Burning Skies first.

PRO Member

Congrats on Your Brotherhood plat. Well done.

I hope you enjoy Mass Effect 2. I still consider it as one of the best games I have played.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on Your Brotherhood plat. Well done.

I hope you enjoy Mass Effect 2. I still consider it as one of the best games I have played.
    Thanks snake. I've heard brilliant things about ME2 so I thought it was about time I picked it up. However, with the size of my backlog I'm not likely going to get to it for a while.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwolfvii View Post
    update: Platinum #69

assassin's creed: Brotherhood
    julius caesar
    8/7/2012
    1/1 1/1 15/15 34/34 - 84%

game rating -

trophy difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dragon you are a machine!!! Congrats on another plat my friend. Great pick on getting mass effect 2. That is a great game. I need to finish my insanity playthrough. The way you split out plats you will probably have that one before me!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Death to zombies!!

I'm quite happy putting time into a game if I think the plat is worth it. Like Star Ocean, I'm saving that for a special number, but it can take 700-1000 hours to plat.

Anyway, just been shopping and I traded in a few games for the following:

I'm also debating whether or not to pick up LEGO Batman 2 for the Vita, but I think I'm going to wait until I have finished Resistance: Burning Skies first.
    Congrats again on the Brotherhood platinum Have been playing Lollipop Chainsaw myself lately and its Im sure you will plat Resistance in no time at all, its super quick and easy

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Congrats on AC Brotherhood my friend! I hope you enjoy Mass Effect 2 as well!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    dragon you are a machine!!! Congrats on another plat my friend. Great pick on getting mass effect 2. That is a great game. I need to finish my insanity playthrough. The way you split out plats you will probably have that one before me!!
    Thanks king. I don't know about a machine, I've slowed down quite a bit since the beginning of the year, but I'm doing my best!

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats again on the Brotherhood platinum Have been playing Lollipop Chainsaw myself lately and its Im sure you will plat Resistance in no time at all, its super quick and easy
    Thanks again Stu, much appreciated. I've heard that Lollipop Chainsaw is quite fun, but like ME2 its probably going to be a while before I manage to play it, backlogs way too big!

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on AC Brotherhood my friend! I hope you enjoy Mass Effect 2 as well!
    Thanks Ice

Platinum Procrastinator

Noooooooo, you can't earn another plat this early as I haven't even brought the difference back to 3 plats yet. Not to mention you'll soon add Resistance Burning Skies to your numbers...

If only I wasn't so worried about bringing my games up to 100% and finishing off the plats on my list I'd be posing more of a challenge in our race. However, the summer still isn't over yet so maybe there's still some time lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Noooooooo, you can't earn another plat this early as I haven't even brought the difference back to 3 plats yet. Not to mention you'll soon add Resistance Burning Skies to your numbers...

If only I wasn't so worried about bringing my games up to 100% and finishing off the plats on my list I'd be posing more of a challenge in our race. However, the summer still isn't over yet so maybe there's still some time lol.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have every confidence you will catch up. This time last year I remember being 6 or 7 plats behind you, so you'll do the same as me and bring it back level. Plus its the trophy comp soon and you always fly past me in those, as I rarely enter.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Congrats on your 69 plat !! what a number He he he

BTW , you have many games easy to plat but you put it on hold .

Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    Congrats on your 69 plat !! what a number He he he

BTW , you have many games easy to plat but you put it on hold .
    Haha thanks man, best number ever.

Yeah I have a fair few easy games, but I'm attacking a few of my games that require multiplayer trophies first.

Hack the Planet!!

Well done on the ACB plat.

Page 38 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast