Page 39 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice job on the AC: Brotherhood plat, that MP does take some time to finish....

Royal Flush X2

Nice job on the AC: Brotherhood plat, that MP does take some time to finish.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Well done on the ACB plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Nice job on the AC: Brotherhood plat, that MP does take some time to finish.
    Thanks guys, much appreciated

The MP took a bit of time but it wasn't too bad. I was expecting far worse, just those damn roofers that pissed me off.

PRO Member

Congrats on AC:Brohood! Nice addition to your collection!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on AC:Brohood! Nice addition to your collection!
    Thanks a lot daft

PRO Member

Congrats on the Brotherhood plat. I have been meaning to get back to it myself. I see your already into Revelations. Good luck with that.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Brotherhood plat. I have been meaning to get back to it myself. I see your already into Revelations. Good luck with that.
    Thanks snake. I kept putting it off because I didn't like the multiplayer, but I figured with ACIII coming out soon theres a chance the Brotherhood MP will shut down, so thought I better get to it. Turns out it was quite fun, as long as you don't get stuck with roofers.

Beast Incarnate

Small update: I've done all of the offline trophies on AC: Revelations except one, Fond Memories. This is for getting 100% sync in all memories. There is only one memory I haven't achieved 100% sync in, Decommisioned. I'm having a bit of trouble with it, but I'll get it done at some point. Other than that all I have left is the online trophies, which I've heard aren't too bad this time around. So as long as I can get on regularly then the plat for this game shouldn't be too far off.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Small update: I've done all of the offline trophies on AC: Revelations except one, Fond Memories. This is for getting 100% sync in all memories. There is only one memory I haven't achieved 100% sync in, Decommisioned. I'm having a bit of trouble with it, but I'll get it done at some point. Other than that all I have left is the online trophies, which I've heard aren't too bad this time around. So as long as I can get on regularly then the plat for this game shouldn't be too far off.
    God damn man that was fast.You was on sequence 5 when last we spoke doing all the other bits and pieces.Right,you must have a ps3 at work or something lol.Good luck with the rest mate.Stu said that the online part was real easy and to be honest with you if its too easy ill be a little disappointed.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    God damn man that was fast.You was on sequence 5 when last we spoke doing all the other bits and pieces.Right,you must have a ps3 at work or something lol.Good luck with the rest mate.Stu said that the online part was real easy and to be honest with you if its too easy ill be a little disappointed.
    I managed to get quite a bit of time on it Monday, and I finished up the story today, it didn't take too long. Just Decommisioned is annoying me lol.

PRO Member

Nice progress with AC:Revelations. I can't wait to play the game myself. Good luck with the online portion.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice progress with AC:Revelations. I can't wait to play the game myself. Good luck with the online portion.
    Thanks daft. It really is a good game, but with the 2 week boost for the Brotherhood platinum and then going straight into Revelations I'm feeling a bit of an AC burnout lol. Still, I'll finish it up soon.

Managed to get 7 out of the 8 online trophies done for Avatar today thanks to some help from stupot00, thanks dude. The only one left is to self-boost the 150 online games, which could take a few hours.

Beast Incarnate

Man I've had barely any time for gaming this week what so ever. Unfortunately it will probably be the same for the next few weeks.

Still, I've managed a couple of things in my very small gaming windows. I have got all but 1 of the Assassin's Creed: Revelations online trophies. The last trophy is just achieving level 20 online. I'm currently on level 10, so another 4 or 5 hours of decent online play should see me get it, which will also give me the plat.

I've just got the last online trophy for Avatar which was a bit of a grind, but now theres nothing stopping me going for the plat on that.

I'm sort of more interested in getting online trophies for certain games at the moment rather than going for platinum's. Just to make sure that the platinum is still available for me if companies decide to shut down their servers. So next up I'll probably get the Uncharted 2, Dead Nation, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1 and other online trophies out of the way. I hear theres a triple exp weekend this week for Red Dead, but unfortunately I am very busy this weekend so will miss that opportunity.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I just started the online for AC:R last night and i dont know about you mate but i love it.Well done for getting so many trophies too.Im actually a little disappointed tbh with how easy the online trophies look/are but still its a great experience all the same.Good luck trying to get all your other online trophies too man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I just started the online for AC:R last night and i dont know about you mate but i love it.Well done for getting so many trophies too.Im actually a little disappointed tbh with how easy the online trophies look/are but still its a great experience all the same.Good luck trying to get all your other online trophies too man
    They are ridiculously easy, but thats a blessing for me. I do like the online mode, but Brotherhood annoyed me so I'm glad they made them easier. I like the new mode Deathmatch and Simple Deathmatch. Puts everyone on a fair playing level regardless of actual level. I'm still playing Manhunt for exp though as the team bonus' add up nicely.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on getting that last Avatar online trophy, a very boring few hours that was If you dont have anyone for the Dead Nation online trophies i would be up for doing them, only played it for about an hour when psn came back. Looking forward to playing AC3 with you and John when it comes out

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on getting that last Avatar online trophy, a very boring few hours that was If you dont have anyone for the Dead Nation online trophies i would be up for doing them, only played it for about an hour when psn came back. Looking forward to playing AC3 with you and John when it comes out
    I've only really had half an hour a day this week so I did it in stages, so it didn't seem to bad. I think there is only one online trophy for Dead Nation, just to complete the first level online. However, I am down with doing the co-op playthrough with you if you need it. I haven't played it at all yet so you have more experience than me!

Beast Incarnate

Name change and an epic new checklist banner created by kid420247. Thanks a lot dude

Not got on a lot this week at all so I'm still stuck on 69 plats. Managed to get the online trophies done for Uncharted 2 on Friday and over the next few days I'll be working on the Brutal Legend and Overlord II online trophies, shouldn't take too long. Also hope to grab plat #70 this week with AC: Revelations, and maybe even #71 with Resistance: Burning Skies.

Death to zombies!!

Loving the new banner good luck on your online trophy hunt and with those two games nearly platted you will be catching me up again

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Loving the new banner good luck on your online trophy hunt and with those two games nearly platted you will be catching me up again
    Thanks man, kid did a great job on it. As for the online trophy hunt, I managed to get the Naughty Bear ones which were dead easy. I've been working on the Brutal Legend ones and they were a bitch. Getting 50 wins was ridiculous. I'm also going for the 250k fans and certain kill trophies using multiplayer as its much quicker this way. Although I've been on it most of today and am only on 239,000 fans spent at the moment, takes a LONG time. Once they are done I'll move onto Overlord II.

Beast Incarnate

Finally finished all of the online related trophies for Brutal Legend, and man was it long winded. Over the next few days I'll be grabbing the online trophies for Overlord II and Band Hero, then I'll knock out the last trophy on AC: Revelations for my 70th plat

Page 39 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast