Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by omnislash Congrats on your new platinum, I thought Ice Age was a fun game. Nothing wrong with ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new platinum, I thought Ice Age was a fun game. Nothing wrong with kid games as long as it's fun. I remember playing the General Knoxx DLC and at first it was tough but it'll get easier but the one boss that will be hard is the Giant enemy Crab crawmerax
    Thanks man. Yeah I remember beating Crawmerax online with someone, did 0 damage most of the time lol. I'm looking forward to fighting him again though, get some of those sweat weapon drops.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks Dena, I'm trying my best to keep up with you lol, but I can see myself failing miserably. Being from England, I love football. Its always been a part of my life, so its not too hard to continue playing them. Although PES2010 did really get on my nerves lol.

Thanks. And yeah, I've needed to for a while, but I've enjoyed most of the games I've played, so I'm not ashamed of my list at all. Most of my "kiddy" titles have been co-op with the wife, who loves them. We'll continue to play them, so expect more to be added, but yeah, I am in need of some challenging platinums.
    Oh I wasn't trying to insult the games you play, just saying you have a bunch of games with rather challenging ones, and so maybe getting one of them would be fun.

By the way, I love that you love Final Fantasy VII-X. Masterpieces they are.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Venias View Post
    Oh I wasn't trying to insult the games you play, just saying you have a bunch of games with rather challenging ones, and so maybe getting one of them would be fun.

By the way, I love that you love Final Fantasy VII-X. Masterpieces they are.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I didn't take it as an insult, I totally agree with what you are saying. And yeah, the Final Fantasy series are my favourite series ever, I loved the lot of them. I've said it before, but considering I've basically mastered every other Final Fantasy out there, I am very ashamed of not having the FFXIII platinum. It will come though, at some point!

Beast Incarnate

Only a small update. I started FIFA 12 Ultimate Team earlier, and I can see its going to take a very, very long time to grab the trophies associated with that mode. I'm enjoying it though. The only online trophy I have left to do on it is winning an online cup game, and there is a cup that opens tomorrow so I'll try to get that one done then.

Haven't really had time to do much more on any other games. I've had a few recent technology fails, including a broken hard-drive on my other laptop, my TV cracking etc, so it hasn't been a great week for me.

Notorious K.I.D.

Sorry to hear about your technical problems. Hope everything works out for you, I expect great things from here.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your technical problems. Hope everything works out for you, I expect great things from here.
    Thanks man, it will all get sorted eventually. I brought a 51 inch plasma for downstairs now, so gaming is exceptionally impressive now.

I finally managed to get my last online trophy out of the way on FIFA, although I had a bit of trouble with it. I won 6 online cup games but because the servers are full of arse tards who keep quitting out after 80 minutes just because they were losing meant I didn't get my trophy until the 6th game.

Beast Incarnate

After another few hours on FIFA today, I now only have the EA Sports Level 20 trophy, 50 games with your Pro, 50 hours of gameplay (on the pitch) and most of the Ultimate Team trophies left to get. I figure that Ultimate Team will take by far the longest, so I'll concentrate on those first, which in turn will get me closer to the EA Level 20 and 50 hours playing trophies.

Getting those 3 bronze today also put me on PSN Level 18, I think I'm going to aim for 19 before January

Beast Incarnate

Not much of an update gaming wise. I'm still going through Ultimate Team on FIFA, and its taking, and will take, a very long time. I've also been helping a friend out with Borderlands, so I'm basically platting that game twice!

I have added a new update to my checklist however. Its a Browsing Music section, just to add a bit of sound while you are browsing through my checklist. I'll change the music every now and then, and it could be anything. Gaming music, music I like listening to, anything thats been important to me or something that just stands out at that time for me.

Beast Incarnate

I managed to get the only trophy that I thought would keep me from the FIFA 12 platinum today. The "How Great is that?" bronze trophy. This is totally luck based. It requires you to find a team of the week player in a pack. The only problem is there are over 3000 players on FIFA, so you have a very small chance of finding one. Some people got lucky early on, but other people not so much. I've read about people spending up to 100 and over 500,000 points on packs and getting nothing. Now I definitely wasn't willing to pump money into the game, after buying it for 40 in the first place. Its a very greedy trick by EA, who know some people will gladly pay and pay and pay. I just happened to get lucky this morning, I spent 15,000 points on a Premium Gold Jumbo Pack and managed to get one. It was my 15th Gold Pack.

All I have left to do in Ultimate Team is get an over all squad worth of 85,000,000 (currently on 47,000,000) and to play 100 games with 1 player. Then the rest of the trophies will come on my way to spending 50 hours on the pitch.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I managed to get the only trophy that I thought would keep me from the FIFA 12 platinum today. The "How Great is that?" bronze trophy. This is totally luck based. It requires you to find a team of the week player in a pack. The only problem is there are over 3000 players on FIFA, so you have a very small chance of finding one. Some people got lucky early on, but other people not so much. I've read about people spending up to 100 and over 500,000 points on packs and getting nothing. Now I definitely wasn't willing to pump money into the game, after buying it for 40 in the first place. Its a very greedy trick by EA, who know some people will gladly pay and pay and pay. I just happened to get lucky this morning, I spent 15,000 points on a Premium Gold Jumbo Pack and managed to get one. It was my 15th Gold Pack.

All I have left to do in Ultimate Team is get an over all squad worth of 85,000,000 (currently on 47,000,000) and to play 100 games with 1 player. Then the rest of the trophies will come on my way to spending 50 hours on the pitch.
    Damn that is Pure greed right there man, glad to hear you got lucky. And I'm glad I'm not into Football games but more importantly I'm happy to hear about your progress in Fifa 12. Good luck Platting it, that sounds like you've got one hell of a grinding session to do.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 5 - Silver

Awesome list man
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Damn that is Pure greed right there man, glad to hear you got lucky. And I'm glad I'm not into Football games but more importantly I'm happy to hear about your progress in Fifa 12. Good luck Platting it, that sounds like you've got one hell of a grinding session to do.
    Its definitely wrong of EA to do it. But hell, peaople will pay. And yeah, a bit of a grind coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    Awesome list man
    Thanks

Beast Incarnate

Ok, a bit of progress in FIFA:

Growing Club
    Achieve a club value of 85,000,000 in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Progress - 83,600,000/85,000,000

Club Legend
    Play 100 matches with any player in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Progress - 78/100

Virtual Legend
    Play 50 Matches with your Virtual Pro

Progress - 40/50

EAS FC Starting 11
    Reach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club

Progress - Level 15

FIFA for Life
    Spend 50 hours on the pitch

Progress - ???

As you can see, I'm pretty close to 3 of them. Tomorrow I hope to get Growing Club out of the way. Then over the next week I will get Club Lehend and Virtual Legend out of the way. This will bring me closer to EAS FC Starting 11, then its just grinding and grinding for that 50 hour trophy!

Beast Incarnate

Finally got Growing Club out of the way. By Tuesday I'm expecting to only have 2 trophies left to get on FIFA 12. Those being level 20 and 50 hours on the pitch.

Checklist wise, I've added a few of my wanted games, and the reason I want them. Most of them start with "Final Fantasy" at the moment, but I'll add more later on.

Beast Incarnate

I'm now down to the last 2 trophies on FIFA 12. Those being EAS FC Starting 11 and FIFA for Life. FIFA for Life is going to take the biscuit, a LOT of grinding will go into that one.

I also finished all the main missions on the General Knoxx DLC for Borderlands. I am stuck on Circle of Duty: Cadet though. I've done it 3 times now and 3 times an enemy has spawned in a wall somewhere, meaning I can't finish it. I'm not sure how I fix this, other than keep trying until I get lucky.

I've also updated my checklist with a couple more wanted games and some new music.

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on all the new trophies

Fight Off Your Demons

This checklist is fantastic, keep up the great work

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on all the new trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    This checklist is fantastic, keep up the great work
    Thanks guys. I'm not earning many trophies at all at the moment, mainly because I'm waiting on EA servers to stop being so crap, so I can get back to grinding out level 20 on FIFA. I might have it by the end of next week, we'll see how the servers hold up.

Beast Incarnate

Haven't done much gaming over the weekend because I travelled down to London to watch Distant Worlds: Music From Final Fantasy. It was absolutely amazing, and although I was ecstatic they played One Winged Angel, Dancing Mad from FFVI absolutely stole the show for me, it was fantastic. So, in honour of that, I have changed my song at the top of my checklist to Dancing Mad, obviously done by an orchestra from the Distant Worlds tours.

I managed to knock a few more hours out on FIFA, but I can see the game taking another 20-30 hours at least. I'm probably about 6-7 days away from hitting level 20 (2000exp per day cap) and another week or so of 40 minute matches for the 50 hour trophy.

Nope, nothing

'Dancing Mad' is a brilliant piece of music mate and they did 'One Winged Angel'
    I bet listening to those was amazing, how long were they playing for?

Sounds like you've got a lot more hours to put into FIFA... have fun

Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast