Page 40 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I definitely see changes on this checklist since I last visited it, plus the new banner looks Keep up the ...

  1. #781
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    I definitely see changes on this checklist since I last visited it, plus the new banner looks

    Keep up the good work, and good luck on your trophy goal DragonWolf!


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  2. #782
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I definitely see changes on this checklist since I last visited it, plus the new banner looks

    Keep up the good work, and good luck on your trophy goal DragonWolf!
    Thanks DaRe

    I love the banner, kid did an awesome job man.

  3. #783
    My Own Worst Enemy
    Self_Saboteur-'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UoK,KY
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    26

    Damn DragonWolfVII that is a big checklist and the backlog damn again.
    This checklist is extremely well laid out man. Neat easy to read and follow.
    Props on this one man, if I ever do a checklist this is the blueprint I'll use.
    If I can, I'm not sure I could even pull it off. This shit looks great but difficult.
    Anyway nice job on it man, keep it up.


    (Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)


  4. #784
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    Damn DragonWolfVII that is a big checklist and the backlog damn again.
    This checklist is extremely well laid out man. Neat easy to read and follow.
    Props on this one man, if I ever do a checklist this is the blueprint I'll use.
    If I can, I'm not sure I could even pull it off. This shit looks great but difficult.
    Anyway nice job on it man, keep it up.
    Thanks a lot for the kind words man. It is a lot of work, but if you update regularly then its not too bad. I update around 5 times a week just to keep it nice and simple.
    Yeah my backlog is huge, but I'm determined to get to them all.....eventually!
    Also, if you ever make a checklist, use what ever you like, share and share alike dude

  5. #785
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    I did actually spot the banner change the other day and thought it looked very cool indeed.Kid has done an awesome job for you there mate.I was also flicking through your cl and looking at some of the games you have played and i was thinking of picking a game at random to play.I eventually come across The Last Rebellion.So i was thinking of getting it and giving it a whirl at somepoint even though you have mixed feelings on it.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  6. #786
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I did actually spot the banner change the other day and thought it looked very cool indeed.Kid has done an awesome job for you there mate.I was also flicking through your cl and looking at some of the games you have played and i was thinking of picking a game at random to play.I eventually come across The Last Rebellion.So i was thinking of getting it and giving it a whirl at somepoint even though you have mixed feelings on it.
    Its definitely a very unique RPG. The only problem I have with it is there was no effort put in by the developers and the story is quite complicated. The battle system is fantastic though. Its worth a shot and its a very easy platinum, so even if you don't enjoy it too much you'll get the plat in no time.

  7. #787
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Its definitely a very unique RPG. The only problem I have with it is there was no effort put in by the developers and the story is quite complicated. The battle system is fantastic though. Its worth a shot and its a very easy platinum, so even if you don't enjoy it too much you'll get the plat in no time.
    It was just a random impulse kind of thing.I saw it,read your review and thought " why not".Im currently playing Knights Contract so i may buy it soon for storage.Who knows,i may even save it for the trophy comp

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  8. #788
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    It was just a random impulse kind of thing.I saw it,read your review and thought " why not".Im currently playing Knights Contract so i may buy it soon for storage.Who knows,i may even save it for the trophy comp
    I've not heard much of Knights Contract, is it any good?

    If you like RPG's then Last Rebellion is definitely worth a shot, especially if you can get it cheap.

  9. #789
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I've not heard much of Knights Contract, is it any good?

    If you like RPG's then Last Rebellion is definitely worth a shot, especially if you can get it cheap.
    The only thing i read about the game was from trophie guides and from what they say its a pretty damn tough plat to achieve and im not that far into yet but im on what i think would be easy difficulty and im having a hard time already but ill pick it up hopefully.Check some of the gameplay footage out on you tube,its not that bad.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  10. #790
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Man, I seriously need to start earning some plats again! As those of you who keep up with my checklist may have noticed, I have a lot of games under "Currently Playing" at the moment. This is mainly so I can keep track of the trophies I earn this year, but the majority under that list will be my next plats too.

    I've added a new piece of Browsing Music, the theme from the recent Batman Trilogy. Freshens things up a bit until I finally earn another platinum.

  11. #791
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Nice. I may have said this already, but I love the new banner. I'll be sure to congratulate you on your next






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  12. #792
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice. I may have said this already, but I love the new banner. I'll be sure to congratulate you on your next
    Thanks man, kid did an awesome job on it. It won't be too long until a new platinum is announced. I'm very close to Revelations, just fed up of the online mode, all I need is level 20. #71 and #72 shouldn't be too far behind that if all goes well.

  13. #793
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man, kid did an awesome job on it. It won't be too long until a new platinum is announced. I'm very close to Revelations, just fed up of the online mode, all I need is level 20. #71 and #72 shouldn't be too far behind that if all goes well.
    This is bad news if I ever heard it. Not only are you close to another plat, but you also state that too more aren't far behind...
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  14. #794
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    This is bad news if I ever heard it. Not only are you close to another plat, but you also state that too more aren't far behind...
    You'll catch up in no time. When I say not too far behind, I'm about 25% through the one, and the other I still have 2 and half playthroughs to go lol

  15. #795
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    I really hate AC: Revelations MP! I just really haven't been bothered to do it much at all. All I've needed for around 3 weeks now is the one trophy for the plat, just get to level 20. Not hard, but after Brotherhood I just really couldn't be bothered to do it. Never the less, I've had a productive couple of hours tonight and reached level 16. I'll DEFINITELY tie up this platinum this weekend.

    I've got to get back into Resistance: Burning Skies, as I haven't touched that for over a month either. But that will be plat #71 and if all goes well with Revelations I should get that this weekend too.

    Other than that I've been playing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. IT SUCKS DONKEYS! The controls are naff and even on easy I find myself getting cheap deaths. The worst part is I've got to play it through another 2 times to get all of the difficulty related trophies (they don't stack).

  16. #796
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    you will get those last 4 levels in no time than it will be time I actually enjoyed ACR MP it surprised me by how much they changed it for the better but still it didn't wow me it was just better.

    Keep up the good job


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  17. #797
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    you will get those last 4 levels in no time than it will be time I actually enjoyed ACR MP it surprised me by how much they changed it for the better but still it didn't wow me it was just better.

    Keep up the good job
    Thanks man. I think I would have enjoyed it much more if I had taken a bigger gap between Brotherhood and Revelations. The SP was still immense, but the MP bugs me to death lol

  18. #798
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    I never really gave Brotherhood a chance I think I played it for about a hour than thought to myself that is wasn't worth playing for & I have just never gone back maybe thats why I done it quickly this time round but maybe I will one day I will finish it like I did with prototype P2 gave me the urge to pick Prototype back up & finish it & ACR has got my curiosity up for Brotherhood slightly lol


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  19. #799
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I never really gave Brotherhood a chance I think I played it for about a hour than thought to myself that is wasn't worth playing for & I have just never gone back maybe thats why I done it quickly this time round but maybe I will one day I will finish it like I did with prototype P2 gave me the urge to pick Prototype back up & finish it & ACR has got my curiosity up for Brotherhood slightly lol
    Brotherhood isn't necessarily hard, just very long winded. As long as you keep an eye on your bonus' you won't have too many problems with AEOTM. For the level 50 trophy, I'd honestly suggest you boost it, because getting there legit is a MASSIVE grind.

  20. #800
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    I think what you need to do mate is just bust out that last trophy for AC:R and then have done with it since your not enjoying it.A few good sessions in manhunt and you will have it and then you can move on.Good luck with the rest of your games man

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 40 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO