Page 42 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by john3007 Congrats on another plat mate,well done.And good luck with HP too.I say good luck because your ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on another plat mate,well done.And good luck with HP too.I say good luck because your saying it sucks ass and i hope you finish the game soon
    Thanks John. From what I've played so far HP does suck lol, but as I said before, I've started it so I'm gonna finish it

Platinum Procrastinator

I knew it was only a matter of hours before you'd be back even if you do suck at FPS!!!

Congrats on the new plat though and good luck on the HP game. I hate it when I start a new game only for it to suck but you still want to finish it off as we can't remove games from our list.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I knew it was only a matter of hours before you'd be back even if you do suck at FPS!!!

Congrats on the new plat though and good luck on the HP game. I hate it when I start a new game only for it to suck but you still want to finish it off as we can't remove games from our list.
    Thanks Dena. Yeah it must have been extremely easy if I manage to plat it! I played it on normal too, and only really found 2 or 3 tough spots.

As for HP, not only will I have to plat this one, I'll have to do part 2 for the set! Can't be having only part of the series platted lol

Royal Flush X2

That was quick congrats on your new resistance plat. If I get a Vita that is one of the games I'm getting.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    That was quick congrats on your new resistance plat. If I get a Vita that is one of the games I'm getting.
    Thanks omni. Its a good game, good story and plays well. You will fly through it too as you are actually a good FPS player lol

Beast Incarnate

First off, I traded in a few games today and picked up the following:

Second, if any of you guys keep up with the Lasombra Files, guess who's turn it is this week
    If anyone is interested in finding out a little more about myself then head on over and check out the interview. Lasombra always does an awesome job with them and I was honored to be asked. The link: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...arkle-cha.html

EDIT: Checklist has hit 9,000+ views

Beast Incarnate

Slight checklist update, I have added my recent interview by Lasombra and my site trophies under the the "About Me" section.

I'm almost done with my first playthrough of HP. Once I have finished that I'll have every trophy for SP other than the medium and hard difficulties. I really can't face playing through the game twice more straight away, so I'll probably get the online stuff done ande then move onto something else for a while and come back to this when I can face it again. I'm not totally decided yet, because I really want to get shot of the game, but having to play through it twice more really is depressing!

PRO Member

Congrats on the Lasombra Files interview and all the recent trophies!
    I remember my interview fondly. I hope you and your family liked the way it came out. I certainly did.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the progress with HP. Another two playthroughs sounds like a pain,maybe a fun game to pass the time will help i may steal your idea about putting your interview in your checklist

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on the Lasombra Files interview and all the recent trophies!
    I remember my interview fondly. I hope you and your family liked the way it came out. I certainly did.
    Thanks a lot Ice. Yeah it was a cool experience, Lasombra always does a good job on them and it was great to be asked.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the progress with HP. Another two playthroughs sounds like a pain,maybe a fun game to pass the time will help i may steal your idea about putting your interview in your checklist
    NINJA'D!!! Lol, go ahead dude. HP is very easy, its just tedious as hell, and boring! There are a few tricky spots that drive you mad because the controls are so bad and the camera angles are awful.

PRO Member

Again, nice interview man! Good luck with your progress in Harry Potter man

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Again, nice interview man! Good luck with your progress in Harry Potter man
    Thanks daft. HP is annoying more than anything. Only got the last 2 playthrough trophies to go

Beast Incarnate

Working on a few games at the moment, and will be about to add another one to the mix soon too.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: Only got 2 trophies left, unfortunately I need to do 2 more full playthroughs for each, as the difficulty trophies don't stack
    EA Sports Active 2.0: Nearly at the end of Phase 1 of the 9 week workout. Started working towards all of the "1000" trophies. Won't be long before I have the majority, however, the running, biking and boarding 1000km (thats 626 miles!) will take a very, very long time
    Band Hero: Going to get the online trophies out of the way this weekend, then will start going for the multiplayer trophies followed by the career and hard mode trophies
    MotorStorm RC: Recently brought this from the PSN store for my Vita and will be starting it soon

These 4 should keep me busy for a while. I've opted to play multiple games for a while because Harry Potter was really getting on my nerves. I figured I could break it up with bursts of other games too

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    MotorStorm RC: Recently brought this from the PSN store for my Vita and will be starting it soon
    Aha! I know what you're thinking. I'm getting back into the race so you figure why not use the same old trick I used by going for a double plat with the Vita and PSN version of the game. That's cold man....
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Death to zombies!!

I bet Band Hero is going to be hard to plat, like all music games and if you end up not liking Motorstorm RC its not my fault Good luck

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Aha! I know what you're thinking. I'm getting back into the race so you figure why not use the same old trick I used by going for a double plat with the Vita and PSN version of the game. That's cold man....
    Haha. I'll defo go for the double, but I don't see me finishing it any time soon. Its just a game I'll play while the TV is occupied. The other games will take a while too, so don't worry, you still have loads of time

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I bet Band Hero is going to be hard to plat, like all music games and if you end up not liking Motorstorm RC its not my fault Good luck
    Yeah I'm not the best at music games, but I'm hoping I manage to get Band Hero done. MotorStorm RC was less than 5, can't grumble at that price even if I don't like it!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

The very best of luck to you with your games mate especially Band Hero.I used to play them games religiously before i started going for plats.I could do hard ok and manage some songs on expert but to plat would require some serious skill and i will bow down at your feet if you pull that one off but once again good luck

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Good luck on your new games, Dragon. Motorstorm: RC is definitely doable... I got that plat on PS3, so I'm sure you'll smash it out in no time.

Royal Flush X2

Great interview you had and good luck with your new games.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    The very best of luck to you with your games mate especially Band Hero.I used to play them games religiously before i started going for plats.I could do hard ok and manage some songs on expert but to plat would require some serious skill and i will bow down at your feet if you pull that one off but once again good luck
    Yeah I was the same. I'm a total metal head so I had all of the Guitar Hero's and loved them. I'm not into any of the music on Band Hero really, but I played it with my wife as its her type of music, and I figured I have the best chance of the plat in that title. No way will I get the Guitar Hero Metallica plat lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Good luck on your new games, Dragon. Motorstorm: RC is definitely doable... I got that plat on PS3, so I'm sure you'll smash it out in no time.
    Thanks DJ. It was recommended to me by Stupot. I'm not too good at racers but it looked fun, and I can't turn down a double plat opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Great interview you had and good luck with your new games.
    Thanks omni. As I've said before, Lasombra always does a good job with his interviews and it was really cool to be asked.

Page 42 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast