Page 43 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Skims through comments Toggle Spoiler Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Yeah I was the same. I'm a total metal head so ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Skims through comments

Toggle Spoiler

Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Haha. I did say I would go for the double plat, but I also said it would take me quite a while. Also, thanks for the compliments on the interview

Beast Incarnate

CHECKLIST UPDATE

Added a new song. After playing Band Hero it reminded me of the fantastic time I used to have playing Guitar Hero 3. This is a song from that game, and from a band I've seen countless times live, Dragonforce - Through the Fire and the Flames.

Made slight alterations to my "Will Never Platinum" section. I've removed the float left tags and arranged it like my platinums and 100%'s, just to make the checklist flow a bit better.

GAMING/TROPHIES UPDATE

EA Sports Active 2.0
    - I've been quite busy on this, and as a result have just 6 trophies left until the platinum. Unfortunately, those trophies are the following:

Phase 2 Complete - Will come naturally in 3 weeks
    Phase 3 Complete - Will come naturally in 6 weeks
    Pumping Iron (1000 arm curls) - Almost there, should get this in a day or 2
    Pedal Power (1000km/621.4 mi.)
    Shred It (1000km/621.4 mi.)
    Trail Blazer (1000km/621.4 mi.)

Now those 3 bronze trophies are probably THE most evil bronze trophies in the history of gaming. They require you to travel 1000km, or 620+ miles....EACH. Now I did a bit of calculating, and it turns out each trophy will take anywhere between 50 to 65 hours. Remember though, you can't do it all in one go, I'd kill myself. I can maybe knock out a couple of hours max before I'm exhausted. Luckily, I'm quite far in each progression bar, but this is still going to take a while!

Band Hero

I'm just past the half way point in career. I'll get all of the trophies except the challenge one's by the time I'm finished. But thats the problem, the challenges are where I will get stuck. You need to get 50 challenges to either platinum or diamond level, and I'm really struggling with them at the moment.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1

I still have 2 full playthroughs to go, medium and hard. I'm aiming to knock out at least medium this week.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

First off mate,seeing Dragonforce live must be awesome.One of my fav songs by them is Fury of the Storm,absolutely love it.Good luck with Band Hero again mate,like i said i think its still a tough plat even if it has easy songs and realistically i could never plat that but always have played them games for fun.And damn that sports active sounds brutal.I got a sweat on just reading about your progress man,dont over do it lol.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    First off mate,seeing Dragonforce live must be awesome.One of my fav songs by them is Fury of the Storm,absolutely love it.Good luck with Band Hero again mate,like i said i think its still a tough plat even if it has easy songs and realistically i could never plat that but always have played them games for fun.And damn that sports active sounds brutal.I got a sweat on just reading about your progress man,dont over do it lol.
    Thanks John. Dragonforce are awesome live, definitely recommend seeing them if you get chance. Their solo's are just insane live. Fury of the Storm is a great song. Unfortunately I haven't been able to go to many gigs in the past few years because of work, but its one of my favourite things to do.

EA Sports Active will definitely be my hardest and proudest platinum when I eventually get it. "Eventually" being the key word

PRO Member

Oh man Dragonforce must've been the shit!

As for those 3 bronze trophies in EA Sports Active 2, yeah...they will take a very long time indeed I was going through a bunch of crap and wasn't even able to finish the 9 week program so I still have to get phase 3 completed which sucks, but oh well. Good luck with that and THPS HD

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Death to zombies!!

didnt know you were a Dragonforce fan, Operation Ground And Pound is my favourite song they are playing in Bristol next month. Wish i could go

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Oh man Dragonforce must've been the shit!

As for those 3 bronze trophies in EA Sports Active 2, yeah...they will take a very long time indeed I was going through a bunch of crap and wasn't even able to finish the 9 week program so I still have to get phase 3 completed which sucks, but oh well. Good luck with that and THPS HD
    Thats gutting. Hopefully nothing stops me getting the 9 week trophy, I'm 4 weeks through it at the moment so only 5 to go. By the time thats done I'll just have the 3 nightmare trophies left. It will probably take me until next year to get the plat!

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    didnt know you were a Dragonforce fan, Operation Ground And Pound is my favourite song they are playing in Bristol next month. Wish i could go
    Indeed! I'm a huge metal fan, I wouldn't say they were my favourite band (that goes to Metallica or Machine Head), but I think they are awesome. I've seen them 4 or 5 times live, twice at the Download Festival in Donington. They are amazing to witness live.

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE: PLATINUM #72

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
    Tony Hawk's PS Master
    4/9/2012
    1/1 9/9 4/4 3/3 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you may notice, my checklist is currently completely image-less. This is down to photobucket having a server problem. They have assured me that all will be back soon, so hopefully I haven't lost my images as some of them aren't saved anywhere else.

Hopefully I'll be able to bring myself to finish up the last 2 Harry Potter playthroughs soon, the game sucks so I really don't want to play it again, but sitting at 88% its nagging at me.

All I have left on Band Hero is to get platinum or diamond status in 50 career challnges. I have 28 so far, but I just don't have the skill to get any more yet. Hopefully the phrase "practice makes perfect" will be true here.

Retired...

Congrats on your latest platinum! I might have to get this in time!

Great checklist so far!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum That combo was a pain, also told you those 8 skateboards would be annoying Hope to see a few more platinums soon as you seem close to a few, keep it up

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    UPDATE: PLATINUM #72

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
    Tony Hawk's PS Master
    4/9/2012
    1/1 9/9 4/4 3/3 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you may notice, my checklist is currently completely image-less. This is down to photobucket having a server problem. They have assured me that all will be back soon, so hopefully I haven't lost my images as some of them aren't saved anywhere else.

Hopefully I'll be able to bring myself to finish up the last 2 Harry Potter playthroughs soon, the game sucks so I really don't want to play it again, but sitting at 88% its nagging at me.

All I have left on Band Hero is to get platinum or diamond status in 50 career challnges. I have 28 so far, but I just don't have the skill to get any more yet. Hopefully the phrase "practice makes perfect" will be true here.
    Well congrats on your new plat mate, well done and glad you got to re live the good ole days lol. And couble congrats on your progress in Band Hero aswell mate, Im super impressed. Infact thinking about it is actually making me want to play . With regards to your cl, I can see some images but not all. Are the ones i can see from somewhere else ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum! I might have to get this in time!

Great checklist so far!
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum That combo was a pain, also told you those 8 skateboards would be annoying Hope to see a few more platinums soon as you seem close to a few, keep it up
    Thanks man. Yeah it was a pain, but do-able in the end. I'm close to a few, but they could all take a while lol

Well congrats on your new plat mate, well done and glad you got to re live the good ole days lol. And couble congrats on your progress in Band Hero aswell mate, Im super impressed. Infact thinking about it is actually making me want to play . With regards to your cl, I can see some images but not all. Are the ones i can see from somewhere else ?
    Thanks John. Band Hero is OK, the music isn't really my taste, but that last trophy is a nightmare.

And yeah, some images are from this site, and a couple that are working are from photobucket, around 10% of my images are working on there at the moment.

Thanks John. Band Hero is OK, the music isn't really my taste, but that last trophy is a nightmare.
    Yeah i agree with you mate, i just bought it because at the time i was well into them. You probably could have put any old crap on there and i still would have bought it so long as it said "Hero" on the end . I think Guitar Hero 3 had the best setlist imo, i never got tired of playing it and when the Metallica album, Death Magnetic was relesed as dlc i was over the moon and it was an awesome album too

Beast Incarnate

Yeah i agree with you mate, i just bought it because at the time i was well into them. You probably could have put any old crap on there and i still would have bought it so long as it said "Hero" on the end . I think Guitar Hero 3 had the best setlist imo, i never got tired of playing it and when the Metallica album, Death Magnetic was relesed as dlc i was over the moon and it was an awesome album too
    Yeah I agree, GH3 was definitely the best. And anything with Metallica in it is epic lol, thats why I have GH: Metallica! Unfortunately I really will never plat that one

Yeah I agree, GH3 was definitely the best. And anything with Metallica in it is epic lol, thats why I have GH: Metallica! Unfortunately I really will never plat that one
    Once again, same here. The skill for some of them songs required on Metallica is just phenomanol and realistically Band Hero would be the only one i could plat with help from others of course but i lost everything on that game when my Ps3 YLOD'd ages ago .

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new Tony Hawk

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Tony Hawk Dragon! Good luck with Band Hero and your other games

Also, DragonForce!!!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Lvl 4 - Silver

Congrats Man for, and nice update
    Damn my checklist photo on photobucket I must check mine too

Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version

Beast Incarnate

Once again, same here. The skill for some of them songs required on Metallica is just phenomanol and realistically Band Hero would be the only one i could plat with help from others of course but i lost everything on that game when my Ps3 YLOD'd ages ago .
    Thats gutting. Luckily when my fatboy got YLOD I had literally only just started trophy hunting, so not much was lost.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new Tony Hawk
    Thanks omni, thanks for stopping by man.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Tony Hawk Dragon! Good luck with Band Hero and your other games

Also, DragonForce!!!
    Thanks Blaz, much appreciated. Dragonforce are awesome man

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    Congrats Man for, and nice update
    Damn my checklist photo on photobucket I must check mine too
    Thanks hawkiq. All of my images seem to be working now so I think PB fixed whatever was wrong.

Page 43 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast