Page 45 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on Band Hero, I agree with you on your viwe of the music in the game, mine is similar ...

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Band Hero, I agree with you on your viwe of the music in the game, mine is similar for what I've seen of it. I would enjoy the other guitar heros though

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Band Hero plat. I must say thats quite the accomplishment.
    Thanks man. Its quite a proud plat as I did struggle on some of the challenges

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new Dragon. Hope you get time for The Amazing Spiderman as its looks awesome
    Thanks Stu. I hope I get enough time too, the game looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    While i keep an open mind with all types of music, i do agree with you in saying that this would be the one and only Guitar Hero game i could plat but regardless of song choices, i still think it takes skill regardless so very well done to you and your wife lol. Keep it up mate
    Thanks John. Without my wife I doubt I'd have got this plat anytime in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Band Hero, I agree with you on your viwe of the music in the game, mine is similar for what I've seen of it. I would enjoy the other guitar heros though
    Thanks dude. The other Guitar Hero's are awesome! I just don't have the skill to be able to plat them

RPG Master

You got the Band Hero plat? Perhaps you can go play a real instrument and earn millions of dollars overnight on a hit single and then retire to play more games?
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

PRO Member

Nicely done on band hero.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat, if there is one type of games I'm bad at its music games so great job on it.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    You got the Band Hero plat? Perhaps you can go play a real instrument and earn millions of dollars overnight on a hit single and then retire to play more games?
    Thats a fantastic idea, Unfortunately I struggled with a toy guitar, so I doubt I'd be any good with a real one!

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Nicely done on band hero.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, if there is one type of games I'm bad at its music games so great job on it.
    Thanks omni. I'm not too good with them either so I'm quite proud of it.

Player Hater

Band Hero plat? Nicely done. You must have some skill to accomplish any music game plat, job well done.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Band Hero plat? Nicely done. You must have some skill to accomplish any music game plat, job well done.
    Thanks DJ. It took me a while to complete quite a few challenges and I had help with some others. Got the wife to do the singing ones because I have no singing skill what so ever!

I've been thinking lately of platinum #100. I was always going to make it something special, whether it be a hard game or a game that means a lot to me. It came down to being 1 of 2 games. Either Star Ocean The Last Hope or Final Fantasy X-HD if it got released in time. But, and this is a big but, I came to the realisation that #99 may actually come during the upcoming trophy competition. If it does, and we still have a few weeks left to run, I wouldn't want to hold my team back by staying away from platinum games and just going for PSN titles or low point bronze or silvers. If I don't get to #99 then my plan will still stand, but if I do I'll probably just sail through #100 with something for the competition. I can always try to make it EA Sports Active 2.0, that damn thing is more than worthy of #100, it all depends on if I can get up to the 1000km mark on the last 3 bronze trophies before #100.

Royal Flush X2

You could always do WipEout HD, that would be a good #100

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

i appreciate your situation there man but dont worry about holding the team back, Im sure ill be doing that all by myself lol. With regards to the 100th plat i think it would be difficult to tell. The only thing i could possibly suggest is slow your hunting right down but i some how don't think your going to do that since the comp is still away off. Just think, no plats between now and the start of the comp so you can get a special plat for 100, the shock of it all. Think you can handle it? Lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    You could always do WipEout HD, that would be a good #100
    Haha, it wouldn't exactly be a good choice for a trophy comp lol. Like I said, if I get through the comp and I still haven't hit #100, I'll make it Star Ocean or FFXHD.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    i appreciate your situation there man but dont worry about holding the team back, Im sure ill be doing that all by myself lol. With regards to the 100th plat i think it would be difficult to tell. The only thing i could possibly suggest is slow your hunting right down but i some how don't think your going to do that since the comp is still away off. Just think, no plats between now and the start of the comp so you can get a special plat for 100, the shock of it all. Think you can handle it? Lol
    No....no I can't handle it lol. I'll just continue playing as normal, I'm not too fussed about special numbers, so its not a great loss to me. Put it this way, I'd rather do well for our team than make #100 a special plat, so thats what I'm going with. Like I said above, if I don't get to 100 then I'll definitely make it special, but to me the team comes before my own personal gains, so I'm happy sacrificing #100 to help us along.

And as for you holding us back, thats just silly. I think you'll do better than you think, and remember its all just for fun. We've got ourselves a cool team, I'm really looking forward to it.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    And as for you holding us back, thats just silly. I think you'll do better than you think, and remember its all just for fun. We've got ourselves a cool team, I'm really looking forward to getting crushed by Denar and his team...
    If I never read this myself I wouldn't of believed it. I'll try to do my best to make it happen though.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    If I never read this myself I wouldn't of believed it. I'll try to do my best to make it happen though.
    That be fighting talk I hear?

I don't know, doctoring my words, tut tut tut.

PRO Member

Congrats on Band Hero man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Band Hero man!
    Thanks man

PRO Member

I KNOW THAT I AM LATE FOR THIS BUT, CONGRATS ON THE BAND HERO PLAT. I AM JEALOUS BECAUSE I HAVE THREE GUITAR HERO GAMES ( GH5, BAND HERO AND VAN HALEN) THAT I FEEL THATI WILL NEVER GET THE PLAT FOR. ITS NICE TO SEE THAT IT IS ACHEIVABLE. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

PRO Member

Congrats on the Tony Hawk HD and Band Hero Platinums!
    Every time I look at your list, there seems to be something new. You are a trophy beast!
    Good luck with EA Sports Active 2!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    I KNOW THAT I AM LATE FOR THIS BUT, CONGRATS ON THE BAND HERO PLAT. I AM JEALOUS BECAUSE I HAVE THREE GUITAR HERO GAMES ( GH5, BAND HERO AND VAN HALEN) THAT I FEEL THATI WILL NEVER GET THE PLAT FOR. ITS NICE TO SEE THAT IT IS ACHEIVABLE. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
    Thanks man. It wasn't too difficult overall, but the challenges sucked a bit. Still, out of the ones you have listed, Band Hero is definitely the most achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on the Tony Hawk HD and Band Hero Platinums!
    Every time I look at your list, there seems to be something new. You are a trophy beast!
    Good luck with EA Sports Active 2!
    Thanks man. I've slowed down a lot lately, but I'm hoping to pick it up a bit soon.

Synthwave <3

Hey Dragon! Just thought I'd stop by and say congrats on your Band Hero plat! That's awesome!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Hey Dragon! Just thought I'd stop by and say congrats on your Band Hero plat! That's awesome!
    Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the congrats, I struggled on parts of it so its a nice plat to have

Page 45 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast