Page 48 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by drjackel666 Congrats on borderlands 2 mate! Thanks dude...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on borderlands 2 mate!
    Thanks dude

You weak azz niggs

Good job on BL2. I wish my collection was good. It sucks

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Good job on BL2. I wish my collection was good. It sucks
    Thanks man. And what are you talking about? Your collection is awesome man

Beast Incarnate

So, Borderlands is still taking up most of my gaming time. Can't seem to stop playing it. I'm currently farming Warrior for Eridium for my other 4 characters so they can get all of the SDU's from the Black Market. Its taking a while, but I'm earning XP for them at the same time so its good. Current levels stand at:

Zer0 - Level 50
    Axton - Level 48
    Gaige - Level 46
    Maya - Level 41
    Salvador - Level 40

I have found bits of time to play PES2013 in between Borderlands sessions. All I have left is 1 online trophy and all of the Become A Legend trophies. BAL will probably take around 30 hours but we'll see. I'll be straight back onto Borderlands full time once the DLC is released.

PRO Member

As long as you're having fun, that's the best! Nice job with all those characters at high levels!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man. And what are you talking about? Your collection is awesome man
    Grimy be trollin

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Well tonight I managed to finally finish off the Borderlands 2 DLC, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty. Instead of bringing my total back to 100%, its took it to 89% because of Gearbox adding 3 more trophies for another upcoming DLC. It was a cool DLC, and actually poses 2 real challenges at the end of it in the form of 2 bosses. They make Terramorphous look like a puppy. I'll add my thoughts on it tomorrow, along with my updated trophy totals.

Next up has to be Dishonored. My mate gave me the game yesterday as he is going on holiday, so I've literally got a week to try to knock it out. Then it will be back to Pro Evo, and the long grind through Become A Legend.

Beast Incarnate

Updated stats and thoughts on Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty. I'll post my thoughts below, but if anyone is interested it is located in the same spoiler box as my Borderlands 2 thoughts in my checklist. Thats where all of the DLC will go.

Toggle Spoiler

I really have to say thanks to Stupot for all of his help with the game. We co-opped a lot of the main game together and he has helped me out countless times with certain things, most recently with that bitch ass Hyperius. He's also supplied me with some awesome loot over the past few weeks which is much appreciated, so thanks man

Ice Cream Firefighter

Kept to my word & paid your CL a visit mate. I could not agree with you more about Borderlands 2 & TT is the best character ever. I said to Stupot that she could have her own game & it would be a day 1 purchase for myself.

So what's next on the list? for me whether I have my BL2 plat or not will be AC3 I can't wait should be i'm getting the limited edition so I will be doing an unboxing video on it (already have them inbox in the back of the shop, I have been tempted to take mine home already)

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Kept to my word & paid your CL a visit mate. I could not agree with you more about Borderlands 2 & TT is the best character ever. I said to Stupot that she could have her own game & it would be a day 1 purchase for myself.

So what's next on the list? for me whether I have my BL2 plat or not will be AC3 I can't wait should be i'm getting the limited edition so I will be doing an unboxing video on it (already have them inbox in the back of the shop, I have been tempted to take mine home already)
    Thanks for visiting dude. Yeah I love Tiny Tina, some of the things she says has me in stitches. As for whats next, ACIII is definitely up there, but I'll wait to buy it until I've finished up the Dishonored and PES2013 platinums. If all goes well they should be done by the end of next week (as long as my mate lets me keep Dishonored long enough). That will allow me to devote all of my time to ACIII

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Sounds like someone could have a couple of new plats in here soon, good luck mate . I wish i could join you and stu on AC3 immediately but I'm not so sure when I'll get it atm. Oh well nevermind, keep on gaming man and hope your over your man flu now

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Sounds like someone could have a couple of new plats in here soon, good luck mate . I wish i could join you and stu on AC3 immediately but I'm not so sure when I'll get it atm. Oh well nevermind, keep on gaming man and hope your over your man flu now
    The man flu was a killer lol. PES will definitely be added, I'm just hoping I get enough time with Dishonored to be able to plat it. Been working insane hours lately and have barely had any time to game. As for ACIII I may not get it straight away either. It all depends on how quickly I can get the PES plat. Once thats done I'll order it

Beast Incarnate

Typical Sunday Update:

I haven't had much time at all over the last week to play very much, work has been insane. But I have managed to get my stealth playthrough done and dusted on Dishonored and boy some parts were damn tricky. I'm now deep into my chaos playthrough and its bags of fun, I really am enjoying it a lot more than the stealth run. I'm sitting at 67% on the trophies and should hopefully have it finished up soon.

I'm still on and off Borderlands 2, collecting legendary weapons and slowly leveling up my other characters. I now have both Zer0 and Axton at Level 50, the next one to 50 will be Gaige. I also managed to pick up 6 Golden Keys over the weekend thanks to the awesome GDT. I'll be saving those until they increase the level cap.

I know you work longer hours than me mate but i know how you feel. Recently I've been really busy myself at work and not getting home til stupid o clock and hardly been on here too. But we need to pay the bills and buy games some how don't we? I'm sure we are due a break soon man, god knows i could do with one.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

I know you work longer hours than me mate but i know how you feel. Recently I've been really busy myself at work and not getting home til stupid o clock and hardly been on here too. But we need to pay the bills and buy games some how don't we? I'm sure we are due a break soon man, god knows i could do with one.
    Damn right mate. I'll be swamped for another 3 weeks but then I have a week off. Could not come soon enough!

PRO Member

Nice progress of Dishonored man. How is it? Tough? Easy? I saw a brief vid and it kinda looked like Bioshock play style.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice progress of Dishonored man. How is it? Tough? Easy? I saw a brief vid and it kinda looked like Bioshock play style.
    I can't comment on if its like Bioshock or not, having never played Bioshock lol. But it is verygood, and not very difficult at all. The stealth playthrough is the hardest part of the game.

UPDATE: PLATINUM #75

Dishonored
    Platinum Blades and Dark Corners
    31/10/2012
    1/1 3/3 5/5 42/42 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum going back to PES next?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Congrats on the new plat mate, nice one. Sounds like you had a fair ole bit of fun with this game and going off of your review it does sound like a fun game to. It kind of reminds a little of the Infamous good karma, bad karma playthroughs. Keep up the great work man

PRO Member

You gotta a pretty badass CL.

Goodness me do you have a lot of games

Love reading the personal stuff, it adds to who you are as a gamer, keep up the fine work.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum going back to PES next?
    Thanks man. Yeah PES will be next, back to the BAL grind

Congrats on the new plat mate, nice one. Sounds like you had a fair ole bit of fun with this game and going off of your review it does sound like a fun game to. It kind of reminds a little of the Infamous good karma, bad karma playthroughs. Keep up the great work man
    Thanks John. It was a lot of fun, and the good/bad playthroughs are quite similar to inFamous, but the stealth is a lot like Deus Ex. Great game.

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    You gotta a pretty badass CL.

Goodness me do you have a lot of games

Love reading the personal stuff, it adds to who you are as a gamer, keep up the fine work.
    Thanks man. I have way too many games lol, but I really, really want to get to them all one day.

Page 48 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast