Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Chambers35 'Dancing Mad' is a brilliant piece of music mate and they did 'One Winged Angel' I ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    'Dancing Mad' is a brilliant piece of music mate and they did 'One Winged Angel'
    I bet listening to those was amazing, how long were they playing for?

Sounds like you've got a lot more hours to put into FIFA... have fun
    It was superb. They started playing at about 7:30, it finished about 10:00-10:30 with an interval. The set list was:

Final Fantasy Series: Fanfare
    Final Fantasy Series: Prelude
    Final Fantasy VIII: Liberi Fatali
    Final Fantasy VIII: Don't Be Afraid
    Final Fantasy X: Zanarkand
    Final Fantasy XI: Memoro de la Stono - Distant Worlds
    Final Fantasy IX: You're Not Alone
    Final Fantasy V: Clash On The Big Bridge
    Final Fantasy VII: Aerith's Theme
    Final Fantasy IV: Theme of Love
    Final Fantasy XII: Kiss Me Goodbye
    Final Fantasy Series: Chocobo Medley

Final Fantasy VII: Opening - Bombing Mission
    Final Fantasy VI: Dancing Mad
    Final Fantasy I-III: Medley
    Final Fantasy VII: J-E-N-O-V-A
    Final Fantasy VIII: Eyes On Me
    Final Fantasy XIII: Blinded By Light
    Final Fantasy VI: Opera - Maria & Draco
    Final Fantasy VI: Terra's Theme

ENCORE - Final Fantasy VII: One Winged Angel

It was absolutely amazing, and if they ever come anywhere near you I would strongly suggest going. They are going back to London next year so I'm definitely travelling down to see them again.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    It was superb. They started playing at about 7:30, it finished about 10:00-10:30 with an interval. The set list was:

Final Fantasy Series: Fanfare
    Final Fantasy Series: Prelude
    Final Fantasy VIII: Liberi Fatali
    Final Fantasy VIII: Don't Be Afraid
    Final Fantasy X: Zanarkand
    Final Fantasy XI: Memoro de la Stono - Distant Worlds
    Final Fantasy IX: You're Not Alone
    Final Fantasy V: Clash On The Big Bridge
    Final Fantasy VII: Aerith's Theme
    Final Fantasy IV: Theme of Love
    Final Fantasy XII: Kiss Me Goodbye
    Final Fantasy Series: Chocobo Medley

Final Fantasy VII: Opening - Bombing Mission
    Final Fantasy VI: Dancing Mad
    Final Fantasy I-III: Medley
    Final Fantasy VII: J-E-N-O-V-A
    Final Fantasy VIII: Eyes On Me
    Final Fantasy XIII: Blinded By Light
    Final Fantasy VI: Opera - Maria & Draco
    Final Fantasy VI: Terra's Theme

ENCORE - Final Fantasy VII: One Winged Angel

It was absolutely amazing, and if they ever come anywhere near you I would strongly suggest going. They are going back to London next year so I'm definitely travelling down to see them again.
    That is an incredible set list
    Not surprised they played an encore if they didn't even have 'OWA' in the main set.

I doubt they would come anywhere close to me but I will definitely keep my eyes peeled, I might also have to get down to London to watch them

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    That is an incredible set list
    Not surprised they played an encore if they didn't even have 'OWA' in the main set.

I doubt they would come anywhere close to me but I will definitely keep my eyes peeled, I might also have to get down to London to watch them
    Yeah its a bit further for you than it is for me to London, but we stayed overnight in a hotel and drove back yesterday. Its well worth it, trust me. They are playing on November 17th next year, and tickets will probably go on sale in December some time. Its at the Royal Albert Hall.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Yeah its a bit further for you than it is for me to London, but we stayed overnight in a hotel and drove back yesterday. Its well worth it, trust me. They are playing on November 17th next year, and tickets will probably go on sale in December some time. Its at the Royal Albert Hall.
    I wouldn't be able to stay overnight...bloody animals

Oh I bet it's definitely worth it, I'm going to have a word with the missus later and see if we could actually go somehow

Royal Flush X2

That must been awesome to go to that. If it ever goes back to New York City I'll go for sure.
    Last edited by omnislash; 11-07-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Beast Incarnate

Ok, new platinum.

The Penguins of Madagascar
    The Penguins of Madagascar 100% Complete

Yes, its another kids game, and you may see a couple more this week, due to myself and the wife being on holiday for a week. Usually when we are together I won't put on a game without her being able to play it as well.

Anyway, it was good fun, very easy, but quite enjoyable, and a great family game if anyone happens to have kids (or Trophy Whores....like myself).

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new plat. I have to say I really like the plat image lol. I'm still working on Resistance 2, but today I had to take a break from it and went back to Dead Nation. Can't say I'm really enjoying it either but I couldn't take anymore Resistance lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the new plat. I have to say I really like the plat image lol. I'm still working on Resistance 2, but today I had to take a break from it and went back to Dead Nation. Can't say I'm really enjoying it either but I couldn't take anymore Resistance lol.
    Thanks. I have read the trophy guide for Resistance 2 and it seems like an absolute beast. Will be a fantastic plat if you can manage to stick through it. I loved the first game but never really got pulled in for the second, I'll have to give it a try some day. As for Dead Nation, I've been waiting on a friend to co-op that for 6 months, every time I go to start it he'll have a moan and say he wants to co-op it, but never seems to make time to do it.

Beast Incarnate

Not much of an update really, haven't got much gaming done myself as I brought the wife The Sims 3 Pets so she has been hogging the PS3 all day. I did manage to get my daily 2000 exp on FIFA, so I'm probably about 4 or 5 days from level 20 on that. I did go out and trade in a few games for this one earlier though:

I loved ICO on the PS2 but I never got to play Shadow of the Colossus, so I look forward to doing those two sometime in the future.

PRO Member

LOVE THE LIST DRAGON, IT LOOKS GREAT. CONGRATS ON THE NEW PLAT!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    LOVE THE LIST DRAGON, IT LOOKS GREAT. CONGRATS ON THE NEW PLAT!!
    Thanks man

Started Rocketbirds earlier, spent a couple of hours on it and completed the co-op story with the wife. I like the quirky-ness of the game, but feel the jumping is very sluggish, and it led to quite a few unnecessary deaths. Just got the single player run through to do now, along with the misc trophies, but along with FIFA and attempting to drag the wife away from The Sims I'm not sure when I'll get to it.

Platinum Procrastinator

I noticed you were paying Rocketbirds from your trophies. I'd say besides getting the 2,000 daily exp on FIFA, go back and finish off the single player campaign for Rocketbirds. You can probably get the plat in a day, maybe two.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I noticed you were paying Rocketbirds from your trophies. I'd say besides getting the 2,000 daily exp on FIFA, go back and finish off the single player campaign for Rocketbirds. You can probably get the plat in a day, maybe two.
    Yeah that was my plan, but its very hard at the moment, other than getting my 2000exp out of the way on FIFA (which I'm doing early in the morning while she is in bed), I only have to leave the PS3 for a matter of minutes and I come back to see The Sims 3 on the TV!

Beast Incarnate

I told you another kids game platinum was coming, and here it is:

Cars Race-O-Rama

Hopefully with us being back at work next week I'll be able to get back on track with some of my other games. I am having trouble killing General Knoxx on Borderlands for the second time. I blitzed him the first time around, but for one of Marcus' missions I'm really struggling. I'm now on level 65, which puts Knoxx on 67, and he just seems impossible now. Every time his medics spawn I can't kill them fast enough to stop them healing him, this goes on and on until I have no bullets left.

On the upside, I did manage to solo Crawmerax yesterday on playthrough 2 (this may be whats making Knoxx so hard). It did take over 45 minutes, but I managed it.

I'm only 1500ish exp away from level 20 on FIFA 12 now, so once thats done (tomorrow hopefully) all I have left is a massive grind to 50 hours on the pitch.

Beast Incarnate

Managed to get EAS Starting 11 on FIFA 12 this morning. That just leaves one measly little silver left to get before the platinum, unfortunately that trophy is FIFA For Life, which is playing (on the pitch) for 50 hours. Now as you can see, I have already put in 60-70 hours into the game, unfortunately a lot of this was spent with my Ultimate Team, which for some stupid, ******ed reason doesn't add to the total time playing on the pitch. So I have a bit of a grind on my hands now, but this will be the last trophy I earn until at least Sunday, as I'm going away for a few days and won't have access to a PS3.

PRO Member

Thanks for the visit on my checklist. I think all your ff banners look great. and get to work on that backlog.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Thanks for the visit on my checklist. I think all your ff banners look great. and get to work on that backlog.
    Thanks for visiting mine also. The backlog will be done eventually lol

Beast Incarnate

Ok, 83 hours into FIFA 12 now and still no FIFA For Life trophy. I honestly have no idea how long I've spent on the pitch, but I can't be far from 50 hours now. Although, knowing my luck, this will be a 100+ hour platinum....

I have also come to the decision that FFXIII will be my 50th platinum. I know I'm only on 45 at the moment, but I'm desperate to plat that game and figured it would be a cool 50th. I want it done before XIII-2, so I have until early February to do it. That also leaves the question of what will be 47th, 48th and 49th. 46th will obviously be FIFA 12. I have so many games in the backlog and games I'm working on its a difficult decision, but they will probably be Rocketbirds, Sly 3 and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (this one comes out this Friday and the wife will want to get into it straight away).

PRO Member

I WILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR SPEC OPS IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR MW2 PLAT.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I see Overlord 2 in your not started section. Let me know if you're staring on that game anytime soon, we'll both need boosting partners and I'm already familiar with Overlord 2's controls and trophy set.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast