Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on that 60 hour trophy I don't know if I could ever put that much time into a single ...

PRO Member

Congrats on that 60 hour trophy I don't know if I could ever put that much time into a single trophy. That's called dedication my friend You have and always will have one of the most impressive checklists on the site. Keep it up!!!!

P.S. 1000TH POST!!!!!!!!!

Sig by Bladia

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Big congrats on the trophy update mate, you must be chuffed. And 60hrs!? You could probably get a few plats in that time, thats crazy for a bronze trophy but good luck with the rest of it too mate. And might I say that is one damn fine sig you have right there, lets hope we get to keep em on for a bit
    Thanks man, and yeah 60+ hours. The shitty thing is the other 2 take the same amount of time, even longer for Trail Blazer. And as for the sig, you seem to be rocking a mighty fine one too

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Congrats on that 60 hour trophy I don't know if I could ever put that much time into a single trophy. That's called dedication my friend You have and always will have one of the most impressive checklists on the site. Keep it up!!!!

P.S. 1000TH POST!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks man. And its not just a single trophy, its 60+ hours for 3 different trophies, 60+ hours each! And thanks for the kind words on the checklist man

AND WOOHOO 1000 checklist posts

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I don't usually post updates for single trophies, but since as there was no weekly Sunday update and this is a pretty huge trophy, I figured what the hell. I have just earned the following:

Pedal Power
    Bike 1000km/621.4 mi. in Mountain Biking

It has probably taken upwards of 60 hours to get this bronze (yes...bronze) trophy. Traveling 1000km is no easy feat, but I have finally done it. And not only that, but I am also very, very close to getting Shred It (boarding 1000km) and the hardest of them all, Trail Blazer (running 1000km). I'll get one of them tomorrow and then I'll leave the last one ready to pop for platinum #100. This will then end one of the hardest platinums I have done, and definitely the most physically challenging game I've ever played.
    Pfft, why not? If you're proud, then post about it! Congrats on getting that one out of the way...those are seriously killer and I need to get back to the game myself. Very huge congrats on 1000 posts on your CL as well. Good luck in the comp

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Pfft, why not? If you're proud, then post about it! Congrats on getting that one out of the way...those are seriously killer and I need to get back to the game myself. Very huge congrats on 1000 posts on your CL as well. Good luck in the comp
    Thanks man. Good luck in the trophy comp yourself.

I just got Shred It! on EA Sports Active 2, which is another 1000km trophy. All that leaves now is Trail Blazer, I'm probably an hour or so from it popping, so I'll be leaving that until I'm ready to hit platinum #100 as planned.

PRO Member

Thanks man. Good luck in the trophy comp yourself.

I just got Shred It! on EA Sports Active 2, which is another 1000km trophy. All that leaves now is Trail Blazer, I'm probably an hour or so from it popping, so I'll be leaving that until I'm ready to hit platinum #100 as planned.
    Damn brotha! That's some hot shit right there. What an awesome to make your 100th! So if you're going to get that during the comp...people have got their work cut out for them!

You're so close!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Beast Incarnate

Damn brotha! That's some hot shit right there. What an awesome to make your 100th! So if you're going to get that during the comp...people have got their work cut out for them!

You're so close!
    Haha thanks man. I'm not really planning on anything for the comp, but I have got EA Sports ready to pop just in case I do get to 99 in the comp. That way I can get a decent #100 and carry on with the comp as normal, rather than having to whore my way through #100 in order to carry on earning for my team.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Right, I totally misunderstood that post about the 60hours+ trophy. You have 3 trophys at 60hours+ each!? Thats bloody scandolous lol. Like daft says mate, that's dedication right there. If I was to attempt something like that, I'm affraid to say I wouldn't get very far hahaha, exercise just isn't my bag but good work with what you have done so far mate and here's to plat #100 . Congrats on the post count too man, thats because your cl is awesome

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Right, I totally misunderstood that post about the 60hours+ trophy. You have 3 trophys at 60hours+ each!? Thats bloody scandolous lol. Like daft says mate, that's dedication right there. If I was to attempt something like that, I'm affraid to say I wouldn't get very far hahaha, exercise just isn't my bag but good work with what you have done so far mate and here's to plat #100 . Congrats on the post count too man, thats because your cl is awesome
    Yup, 60+ hours for the cycling and boarding ones, probably 80-100+ hours for the running one, its insane.

Thanks for the post count congrats man, but its probably from me spamming my own checklist rather than being awesome lol.

PRO Member

Yup, 60+ hours for the cycling and boarding ones, probably 80-100+ hours for the running one, its insane.

Thanks for the post count congrats man, but its probably from me spamming my own checklist rather than being awesome lol.
    I feel like I do the same thing, lol That's so crazy that those trophies take so long...I'm pretty certain that will be the most I've ever run in my entire life

|
    |by Smashguy |

Beast Incarnate

I feel like I do the same thing, lol That's so crazy that those trophies take so long...I'm pretty certain that will be the most I've ever run in my entire life
    The running isn't actually too bad, as you can jog at quite a light pace and it will pick it up easily, its just the amount of running you have to invest into it. The painful part is the squatting and jumping in the cycling and boarding, an hour of that and you're dead!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Waw its seems I missed a lot of updateds here
    anyway congrats for 1000km trophy, I love when see someone got trophy that need a lot of hard work

Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    Waw its seems I missed a lot of updateds here
    anyway congrats for 1000km trophy, I love when see someone got trophy that need a lot of hard work
    Thanks man. A lot of hard work is an understatement for this game lol!

PRO Member

aiming for 100 huh best of luck hell I'll be happy just to get number 38 for now lol.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    aiming for 100 huh best of luck hell I'll be happy just to get number 38 for now lol.
    Thanks man. Yeah, 100 is sort of the magical number for me. Once I hit that I'll be happy and start playing some of my super long RPG's

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE: PLATINUM #77 AND FIRST PLATINUM OF THE COMP FOR TEAM FULL ENGLISH!

Dunamis 15
    オペレーション・フィフティーン
    23/11/2012
    1/1 7/7 10/10 6/6 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also picked up LEGO: Lord of the Rings today, so the wife and myself will start working through that soon.

Holy shit dude, a plat already! Thats just had you already started the game or was it a really quick plat?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Holy shit dude, a plat already! Thats just had you already started the game or was it a really quick plat?
    Thanks dude. Popped it on at 3:30, plat popped at 6:55, so it was a really quick plat. Impossible without a guide though because the whole thing is in Japanese!

PRO Member

Awesome work on the plat. , looks like your getting a leg up on the competition

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Thanks dude. Popped it on at 3:30, plat popped at 6:55, so it was a really quick plat. Impossible without a guide though because the whole thing is in Japanese!
    Japanese you say eh? Thats great becuase it's my second language, should be a snip......hahaha. Good luck on the next one dude. I hope to get on tonight and start my hunt, just need to get the missus up to bed early since she ain't going out now lol

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the first plat for the team should have one myself tonight whats up next?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast