Page 58 of 121 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer Congratulations on your 4,000+ heres to the next 4,000 Thanks GDT, going to be a long ...

  1. #1141
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Congratulations on your 4,000+ heres to the next 4,000
    Thanks GDT, going to be a long way off the next 4,000

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Awesome work man. Like I have said before, for someone who has been busy recently, you still have earned an awesome amount. I'd love to see what you would have earned if you wasn't so busy
    Thanks John. Before the comp started I had a certain goal in mind, and I believe I would have achieved it if it wasn't for work. I've earned around 2/3rds of what I had planned on earning, but hey, its all for fun

    Traded in a few games earlier and picked up the following:




  2. #1142
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks GDT, going to be a long way off the next 4,000



    Thanks John. Before the comp started I had a certain goal in mind, and I believe I would have achieved it if it wasn't for work. I've earned around 2/3rds of what I had planned on earning, but hey, its all for fun

    Traded in a few games earlier and picked up the following:




    Good luck with your new games. Good selection there and I am kind of Jelly. hitman and Sleeping Dogs are 2 games I want to get.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  3. #1143
    illegal in 9 countries


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ōsutoraria
    Posts
    3,822
    Reputation
    594

    Congrats on the 4000th trophy Cal and good luck with the 100 Plats

    Let us know your thoughts about Risen 2. I've been tempted to pick it up but know sweet FA about it.

  4. #1144
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Good luck with your new games. Good selection there and I am kind of Jelly. hitman and Sleeping Dogs are 2 games I want to get.
    Thanks man. I probably won't get to them until after the comp now. Sleeping Dogs I have wanted for a while and a friend of mine recommended Hitman to me. Risen was just a spur of the moment thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Congrats on the 4000th trophy Cal and good luck with the 100 Plats

    Let us know your thoughts about Risen 2. I've been tempted to pick it up but know sweet FA about it.
    Thanks a lot man. I'll definitely let you know about Risen once I get round to playing it

  5. #1145
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Holy shitballs... 86 plats? Nice work, my friend! You've extended wquite the challenge, hehe. It will take quite a bit of catching up - Can I suggest that you tackle Star Ocean: The Last Hope next?

  6. #1146
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Holy shitballs... 86 plats? Nice work, my friend! You've extended wquite the challenge, hehe. It will take quite a bit of catching up - Can I suggest that you tackle Star Ocean: The Last Hope next?
    Haha thanks man. To be honest, if it wasn't for the trophy comp I'd still be in the 70's. I've been playing quick and easy games to try to get my team more points. Once the comp's over I'll probably come close to a stand still so don't worry, you'll catch back up

  7. #1147
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    UPDATE: PLATINUM #87

    Captain America: Super Soldier
    The First Avenger
    23/12/2012
    1/1 3/3 5/5 42/42 - 100%



    Game Rating -

    Trophy Difficulty -

    Toggle Spoiler


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  8. #1148
    Hack the Planet!!
    WyldGunMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    49

    Congrats on the new plat. I really enjoyed that game.

  9. #1149
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats on the Captain America plat. That game was a pretty well made and fun movie game IMO.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  10. #1150
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Congrats on the new platinum




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  11. #1151
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Congrats on the new plat. I really enjoyed that game.
    Thanks dude

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Captain America plat. That game was a pretty well made and fun movie game IMO.
    Thanks man. It was pretty good. Got a bit repetitive at times, but was still enjoyable

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum
    Thanks Stu

  12. #1152
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Captain America Platinum wooooo go Dragon. Team Full English is tearing it up congratulations and may you achieve a few more before the ends out as I believe you would



    It is time for me to go underground

  13. #1153
    PRO Member
    Icebrand1270's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    96

    Congrats on more Platinums and hitting 4,000 trophies!
    To paraphrase the ridiculous 90s song "How Bizzare":
    "Everytime I look around, I see more plats!"

    Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

    "It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.


    I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.



  14. #1154
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Captain America Platinum wooooo go Dragon. Team Full English is tearing it up congratulations and may you achieve a few more before the ends out as I believe you would
    Thanks Sniper. We are doing very well, Stu is absolutely killing it and John and myself are getting through them too. Hopefully I'll get a few more this week depending on time. Not quite 100 by the end of the year like I wanted, but I won't be all that far away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on more Platinums and hitting 4,000 trophies!
    To paraphrase the ridiculous 90s song "How Bizzare":
    "Everytime I look around, I see more plats!"
    Haha thanks man. Most of the ones I'm earning now are very easy and quite quick, thats what a trophy comp does to you lol

  15. #1155
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on another plat mate, well done. I did like this game also, the only thing what did my head in a little and you know what I'm going to say, COLLECTABLES! They were quite easy to find but damn man, how many collectables does a game need

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  16. #1156
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on another plat mate, well done. I did like this game also, the only thing what did my head in a little and you know what I'm going to say, COLLECTABLES! They were quite easy to find but damn man, how many collectables does a game need
    Thanks John. I know man there were tonnes. Luckily I came across every single one of them just through a bit of exploring, and most were in plain site.

  17. #1157
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Congrats on the trophy comp

    You made it through to the next round. Not too surprised though, Team Full English is killing it!

    Awesome work

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  18. #1158
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Congrats on the trophy comp

    You made it through to the next round. Not too surprised though, Team Full English is killing it!

    Awesome work
    Thanks a lot man. As a team we are all putting in a real good effort

  19. #1159
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    UPDATE: PSN LEVEL 25 AND PLATINUM #88

    Toy Story Mania!
    Perfect Aim
    23/12/2012
    1/1 1/1 16/16 32/32 - 100%



    Game Rating -

    Trophy Difficulty -

    Toggle Spoiler


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  20. #1160
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Congratulations again Wolf geez I'm here twice a day! Also nice work on surpassing 4000 trophies and reaching star 25 thats pretty sweet good luck on your future games!



    It is time for me to go underground

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO