Page 59 of 121 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; 2 more plats? Congrats mate...

Local Drunk

2 more plats? Congrats mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Congrats on yet another plat for the comp. You guys are realy tearing it up. Great job.

If I could suggest a game it would be Green Lantern. You could probably get that plat just as quick as Captain America or faster.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congratulations again Wolf geez I'm here twice a day! Also nice work on surpassing 4000 trophies and reaching star 25 thats pretty sweet good luck on your future games!
    Thanks again Sniper. 2 plats in a day is always nice, no matter how easy they are lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    2 more plats? Congrats mate
    Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on yet another plat for the comp. You guys are realy tearing it up. Great job.

If I could suggest a game it would be Green Lantern. You could probably get that plat just as quick as Captain America or faster.
    Thanks snake. We are all doing really well as a team and I hope it continues. As for Green Lantern, I have it and its in my list to play during this comp

PRO Member

Congrats on more new plats your itching ever so closer to 100.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on more new plats your itching ever so closer to 100.
    Thanks man. Definitely won't hit my initial target of 100 before 2013, but hopefully I won't be too far off.

UPDATE: PLATINUM #89 AND 40TH FOR THE YEAR

Monster Jam: Path of Destruction
    Grand Slam
    24/12/2012
    1/1 3/3 11/11 29/29 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forget I Was Ever Here

I am subscribing to your thread just to make things easier!r

Congrats on yet again another platinum bud. Is that about monster trucks or at least racing? Hope your having a good time with all these quick games! Will you be playing on Christmas day if it isn't where you are already? Anyways whats next on your agenda? I also would like to say the way you are moving you totally have a chance to hit 100 before new years

It is time for me to go underground

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the plat and i missed you posting Toy Story Mania. Got that on my lovefilm Is that 4 for you this round already?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I am subscribing to your thread just to make things easier!r

Congrats on yet again another platinum bud. Is that about monster trucks or at least racing? Hope your having a good time with all these quick games! Will you be playing on Christmas day if it isn't where you are already? Anyways whats next on your agenda? I also would like to say the way you are moving you totally have a chance to hit 100 before new years
    Haha, thanks again Sniper. Yeah its a monster truck racing game, with trick events in it too. The trucks make it very frustrating, they just do what they want. Once the 20 wins on hard is out of the way it becomes much easier, but can still be frustrating in parts. I may get an hour or 2 tomorrow but I'm not sure. I'm currently playing Gravity Rush on the Vita, but its more of a filler at the moment so I'm not sure how long it will take me to plat. Next on the PS3 will either be PS Allstars or Green Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the plat and i missed you posting Toy Story Mania. Got that on my lovefilm Is that 4 for you this round already?
    Thanks man. Toy Story Mania is dead easy, very possible to plat it in under 3 hours, although it took me a bit longer than that as I didn't pay attention to some trophy requirements. Its 3 for me this round now, may be the last for a few days but we'll see how much I can get on.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Monster Jam plat. It;s been a couple months since I platted it and found it to be quite fun. Always have been a fan of Monster trucks so maybe thats why i enjoyed it.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Monster Jam plat. It;s been a couple months since I platted it and found it to be quite fun. Always have been a fan of Monster trucks so maybe thats why i enjoyed it.
    Thanks man. It may be my unparalleled ability to completely suck at racing games but I found it very awkward, especially if you hit a ramp wrong, the damn truck bounces everywhere lol

PRO Member

Congrats on the latest plat

I hear what you mean about racing games, I'm not a huge fan either. I know there are some great ones out there, but this one does sound frustrating. Atleast it's all done now

So you thinking one more plat to end the year off? Because 90 plats would be incredible.

Even with Christmas, you don't seem to be easing up on the trophy competition, hahaha. Well done

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

NCBE

Congratulations om platinum #89, I'm waiting to see what #90 will be.
    Made by DaRe

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Congrats on the latest plat

I hear what you mean about racing games, I'm not a huge fan either. I know there are some great ones out there, but this one does sound frustrating. Atleast it's all done now

So you thinking one more plat to end the year off? Because 90 plats would be incredible.

Even with Christmas, you don't seem to be easing up on the trophy competition, hahaha. Well done
    Thanks man. Hopefully I should get to 90 before the year is out, 10 short of my goal but oh well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Congratulations om platinum #89, I'm waiting to see what #90 will be.
    Thanks a lot man

Beast Incarnate

Been a bit lazy over the last few days where gaming is concerned, being as it has been Christmas. I have done bits and pieces on Gravity Rush, which I am quite enjoying so far. Back to normal later today hopefully. Just stopping by with a new site trophy.

Trophy Level 25
    Achieve trophy level 25 on your PSN account

Platinum Procrastinator

Boooo

I always hoped I would earn that before you but oh well. Maybe in 2013 I'll catch back up but I doubt my time of earning trophies won't really return until after I finish college again and land a good job in a year and a half if all goes well. Anyways, congrats man and good luck earning platinum number 100 and getting another platinum site trophy.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

89th nice well can't see you getting to 100 before new yr but maybe 90 can still be done..with the right game of course.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Boooo

I always hoped I would earn that before you but oh well. Maybe in 2013 I'll catch back up but I doubt my time of earning trophies won't really return until after I finish college again and land a good job in a year and a half if all goes well. Anyways, congrats man and good luck earning platinum number 100 and getting another platinum site trophy.
    Thanks man. I'm pretty sure you'll catch up towards the end of 2013. I'll keep going strong through the comp (ends in Feb) and will definitely get plat #100 along the way. Once the comp is over I'm going to be hitting some of my longer games so plats will be few and far between

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    89th nice well can't see you getting to 100 before new yr but maybe 90 can still be done..with the right game of course.
    Thanks man. Yeah theres no chance of getting 11 plats in 2 days lol. I'll probably hit 100 in 2 weeks (hopefully, depending on the time I can get for gaming).

PRO Member

Congrats on the new site trophy.

PRO Member

Been a while since I've popped my head in here, but congrats on your 89th Dragon!

Also big ups for hitting PSN level 25 Hope you had a good Christmas!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new site trophy.
    Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Been a while since I've popped my head in here, but congrats on your 89th Dragon!

Also big ups for hitting PSN level 25 Hope you had a good Christmas!
    Thanks Daft

UPDATE: PLATINUM #90

Get Up and Dance
    Platinum Dancer
    29/12/2012
    1/1 4/4 4/4 35/35 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------