Page 64 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by snakebit10 Congrats on the new plat. Thanks dude...

  1. #1261
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat.
    Thanks dude

  2. #1262
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on the new plat. I don't know why people find Yatta so hard. The one I couldn't get was Columns I believe. Took me over an hour I'd say to earn it while Yatta only took a few attempts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the new ! Your on a roll!
    Shhhhh don't encourage him. He's destroying me in the platinum race.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  3. #1263
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the new plat. I don't know why people find Yatta so hard. The one I couldn't get was Columns I believe. Took me over an hour I'd say to earn it while Yatta only took a few attempts.



    Shhhhh don't encourage him. He's destroying me in the platinum race.
    Thanks man. Yatta wasn't very hard, it only took me 3 attempts this time, it was just the hardest of the bunch IMO. Columns I did first time using the pause trick

  4. #1264
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on the SUGC plat mate, well done. Great to play a collection games again from the good ole days. One of my favourites was Dr Robotniks Mean Bean Machine

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  5. #1265
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the SUGC plat mate, well done. Great to play a collection games again from the good ole days. One of my favourites was Dr Robotniks Mean Bean Machine
    Thanks John

    UPDATE: PLATINUM #97

    Disney Sing It: Family Hits
    Sing It All
    14/1/2013
    1/1 3/3 8/8 36/36 - 100%



    Game Rating -

    Trophy Difficulty -

    Toggle Spoiler


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  6. #1266
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    Was it fun singing? lol Congrats on your new


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  7. #1267
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Congrats on the new plat I surely hope the comp ends before you get too 100 I'd want my 100th plat to be something I enjoyed a lot.

  8. #1268
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Was it fun singing? lol Congrats on your new
    Thanks man. The wife did most of the singing lol, and she enjoyed herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat I surely hope the comp ends before you get too 100 I'd want my 100th plat to be something I enjoyed a lot.
    Thanks man. I already know what #100 will be, its sitting in my list ready and waiting for the last trophy to pop. I planned ahead

  9. #1269
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Using the wife to help you plat a game. No wonder you're pulling ahead of me lol. Anyways, best of luck with number 98 and 99.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  10. #1270
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Using the wife to help you plat a game. No wonder you're pulling ahead of me lol. Anyways, best of luck with number 98 and 99.
    Haha, you've discovered my secret! Thanks man, I'm hoping to get #98 before the weeks out depending on what time I can get

  11. #1271
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man. I already know what #100 will be, its sitting in my list ready and waiting for the last trophy to pop. I planned ahead
    so then when you hit 99 plats you'll be 2 trophys away from 100..nice!!

  12. #1272
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    so then when you hit 99 plats you'll be 2 trophys away from 100..nice!!
    Yep It should only take an hour to pop the last bronze, so they won't be too far apart at all

  13. #1273
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Congrats on the new plat, trying to pass it off as the wife playing it bet she had to fight you off.




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  14. #1274
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, trying to pass it off as the wife playing it bet she had to fight you off.
    Haha, I loved it mate! Na, in all reality I'd have given it a 4/10, but my wife said 8/10, so we compromised on 6/10. It really was a joint effort, but she really enjoyed it. I'm now going to have to get the NA version for the extra songs lol

  15. #1275
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Congrats on the new , Dragon! Sounds like your wife had a lot of fun with it! Maybe I could convince my husband to plat that one for me. Nah, that would never happen!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  16. #1276
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on the new , Dragon! Sounds like your wife had a lot of fun with it! Maybe I could convince my husband to plat that one for me. Nah, that would never happen!
    Thanks lol. It was perfect for the trophy comp, quick, easy and yes she did enjoy it. Loves Disney she does!

  17. #1277
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks lol. It was perfect for the trophy comp, quick, easy and yes she did enjoy it. Loves Disney she does!
    Awesome, that's always a plus! Does she usually do the Disney games when you get them?






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  18. #1278
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Congrats on all your new accomplishments Dragon, glad to see your still playing hardcore! Hows the trophy comp going?



    It is time for me to go underground

  19. #1279
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Awesome, that's always a plus! Does she usually do the Disney games when you get them?
    We usually do all of the kiddy games in co-op, as the majority allow co-op play. Its very rare she will play a game solo, and when she does she doesn't go for trophies. So when she's had her fill its left up to me to jump in and finish them off

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on all your new accomplishments Dragon, glad to see your still playing hardcore! Hows the trophy comp going?
    Thanks Sniper. The trophy comps going well, our team is still winning I believe. Not going as hard as I would like to, mainly due to work, but I'm doing what I can

  20. #1280
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    We usually do all of the kiddy games in co-op, as the majority allow co-op play. Its very rare she will play a game solo, and when she does she doesn't go for trophies. So when she's had her fill its left up to me to jump in and finish them off
    Oh okay, that's cool! Even if she doesn't usually go after a game for trophies the main thing is that you two are having fun together. You should stop by the Gamer Couples group sometime. We'd love to hear more about you two and your gaming together.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO