Page 65 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by bnecker717 Oh okay, that's cool! Even if she doesn't usually go after a game for trophies the ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Oh okay, that's cool! Even if she doesn't usually go after a game for trophies the main thing is that you two are having fun together. You should stop by the Gamer Couples group sometime. We'd love to hear more about you two and your gaming together.
    Yeah we always have fun. I just wish she would help out on some of the harder co-op games lol. I'll definitely pop into the group some time

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Yeah we always have fun. I just wish she would help out on some of the harder co-op games lol. I'll definitely pop into the group some time

That's good to hear! Yeah that would be nice for sure! Then you'd have it made. lol I wouldn't mind some help on some trophies, but my husband's too addicted to MW3 right now. That's fine with me though, as long as he's having fun. Awesome, I look forward to seeing you in the group.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE: PLATINUM #98

LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Vita)
    One ring to build them all.
    21/1/2013
    1/1 7/7 6/6 13/13 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synthwave <3

Congrats on the new platinum, Dragon! Keep up the good work!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the new platinum

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new !

PRO Member

Nice CL, you're almost at #100 I wanted to get at #100 before 2013 but never did and your backlog Hurry up and play them GoW games lol they're perfect for the comp.

Btw the last spoiler has no video in it.

Sig by Smashguy

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum, Dragon! Keep up the good work!
    Thanks bnecker

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum
    Thankd dude

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the new !
    Thanks Qurb

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Nice CL, you're almost at #100 I wanted to get at #100 before 2013 but never did and your backlog Hurry up and play them GoW games lol they're perfect for the comp.

Btw the last spoiler has no video in it.
    Thanks man. Yeah I also wanted to hit 100 before 2013, but my dry spell in the middle of the year put paid to that idea. I have way too many games in my backlog lol, and I'll hopefully get to them all at some point.

Thanks for pointing out the vid, I'll fix that soon

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat mate, well done. Nearly at the big 100, you still saving that Sports game for plat #100?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on #98. Soon you will reach the triple digits. Good luck Dragon.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate, well done. Nearly at the big 100, you still saving that Sports game for plat #100?
    Thanks man. Yeah, Ea Sports Active 2 is still going to be #100, worked too hard on it for it not to be

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on #98. Soon you will reach the triple digits. Good luck Dragon.
    Thanks snake. Hopefully it won't be too long before #100 hits

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Congrats on plat #98! EA Sports 2 for plat 100? that is a tough plat. I was thinking of starting that or UFC trainer (though heard that one is glitched). Best of luck hitting triple digits!
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You did remind me I need to work on my trophy list. I switched to working overnights and haven't played a game since. I might have to work on the EA Active one as well as I know that will take a while to do and a well deserved hard trophy (figurative and literally!). Good luck!
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Congrats on plat #98! EA Sports 2 for plat 100? that is a tough plat. I was thinking of starting that or UFC trainer (though heard that one is glitched). Best of luck hitting triple digits!
    You did remind me I need to work on my trophy list. I switched to working overnights and haven't played a game since. I might have to work on the EA Active one as well as I know that will take a while to do and a well deserved hard trophy (figurative and literally!). Good luck!
    Thanks man. Yeah EA Sports Active is a very hard plat, and I've worked very hard to get within 1 trophy of the platinum. It will definitely be a proud plat. If you are going to play it for the plat, don't. The servers have closed down now so it is impossible to plat unless you had alrwady finished the online trophy before

PRO Member

I see your trophy train is still chugging along, my friend!
    If this were my wrestling commentary adapted to gaming, I'd probably say something like, "More Platinum for DragonWolfVII! No surprise there!"
    Keep it up!
    By the way, maybe you might know some answers I've been seeking. I want to link up my Lasombra Files interview to my checklist and possibly some music, but I don't know how! Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

Congrats on 98 mate just 2 away

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks man. Yeah EA Sports Active is a very hard plat, and I've worked very hard to get within 1 trophy of the platinum. It will definitely be a proud plat. If you are going to play it for the plat, don't. The servers have closed down now so it is impossible to plat unless you had alrwady finished the online trophy before
    I actually got the online trophy (made sure I got it before they closed the servers (didn't have the luck with the EA game Create though with the online). I was thinking of playing it for the extra workouts and would be a proud plat to have as it definitely takes a lot of work, and of course will help work your body as well. I was debating between EA Sports Active 2, UFC Fitness, Zumba (lol got it for $5 clearance and good aerobic exercise) and my ex had the Get Fit with Mel B (or was it Mel C? one of the Spice Girls though I'm pretty sure its B). I figure its good to add to my routine and I'd do them all, but every single game requires you to workout "every day" without a break for X amount of days/weeks. I figure in a year I'll have a plat in each but finding that first one to try is always the hardest decision. So we know what will be 100, what will be plat 99?

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I see your trophy train is still chugging along, my friend!
    If this were my wrestling commentary adapted to gaming, I'd probably say something like, "More Platinum for DragonWolfVII! No surprise there!"
    Keep it up!
    By the way, maybe you might know some answers I've been seeking. I want to link up my Lasombra Files interview to my checklist and possibly some music, but I don't know how! Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Thanks man. To insert links or video's you do the same thing you do when you insert images. There are icon's on your edit box next to the image icon, one looks like a little world, thats for links, and the other looks like part of a film reel, thats for video's

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on 98 mate just 2 away
    Thanks man

I actually got the online trophy (made sure I got it before they closed the servers (didn't have the luck with the EA game Create though with the online). I was thinking of playing it for the extra workouts and would be a proud plat to have as it definitely takes a lot of work, and of course will help work your body as well. I was debating between EA Sports Active 2, UFC Fitness, Zumba (lol got it for $5 clearance and good aerobic exercise) and my ex had the Get Fit with Mel B (or was it Mel C? one of the Spice Girls though I'm pretty sure its B). I figure its good to add to my routine and I'd do them all, but every single game requires you to workout "every day" without a break for X amount of days/weeks. I figure in a year I'll have a plat in each but finding that first one to try is always the hardest decision. So we know what will be 100, what will be plat 99?
    Thats good, as long as you have the online trophy you are set for the plat. Its not the "work out for x aount of days" you need to worry about, its the cycle/board/run 1000km trophies. They are one massive grind and take upwards of 70 hours each to achieve. I too have Zumba, the wife used it for a bit. I've read the platinum is hard due to the 100 different training partners you need online, I don't even think 100 people have the game lol.

I'm currently playing Cars 2 so that will most likely be #99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats dragon with your newest platinum! and just like everyelse has been saying 98 wooo thats a freaking lot congrats and also like dragoninja said those gow games are great for the comp because they are all pretty short

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats dragon with your newest platinum! and just like everyelse has been saying 98 wooo thats a freaking lot congrats and also like dragoninja said those gow games are great for the comp because they are all pretty short
    Thanks Sniper. I'm not sure when I'll get to the GOW games but they will definitely be played.

Also, checklist just hit 14,000 views!