Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII UPDATE! FIFA Soccer 12 I was convinced this would fall into the 100 hour category, but ...

  1. #121
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    UPDATE!

    FIFA Soccer 12



    I was convinced this would fall into the 100 hour category, but 95 hours in and it finally popped. Head over to my checklist to check out my thoughts on it.
    Congrats, man. Was a long time coming, lol

  2. #122
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    eternalunderdog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The kennel
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    67

    Congrats on the new plat
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

    The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

    Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

  3. #123
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats, man. Was a long time coming, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks guys. And yeah, it took me over a month to get it, 95 hours in total. Not the longest plat, but I had to stop after 2000exp every day which made it take that little bit longer.

  4. #124
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats on your new plat.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  5. #125
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat.
    Thanks a lot

  6. #126
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Haven't updated in the last 5 minutes, so I figured I would.

    I've been playing The Adventures of Tintin over the last day or 2 thanks to a loan from a friend. I have to say its surprised me a bit, its actually quite good. I mean, its not the best game I'm ever going to play, but its still very enjoyable. I've completed the main game and I'm about 3/4s the way through the co-op game, which I happen to be playing solo. Everythings beens pretty easy up until now, except the Crabs with the Golden Claws and the plane challenges. For the plane challenges you actually need some skill, and a few retries too. As for the crabs (the collectibles within the single player game), I'm missing about 8, and cannot find them anywhere. I'll keep searching every now and then, but I must have replayed some of the levels about 5 times.

  7. #127
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Haven't updated in the last 5 minutes, so I figured I would.

    I've been playing The Adventures of Tintin over the last day or 2 thanks to a loan from a friend. I have to say its surprised me a bit, its actually quite good. I mean, its not the best game I'm ever going to play, but its still very enjoyable. I've completed the main game and I'm about 3/4s the way through the co-op game, which I happen to be playing solo. Everythings beens pretty easy up until now, except the Crabs with the Golden Claws and the plane challenges. For the plane challenges you actually need some skill, and a few retries too. As for the crabs (the collectibles within the single player game), I'm missing about 8, and cannot find them anywhere. I'll keep searching every now and then, but I must have replayed some of the levels about 5 times.
    CRABS That game would be scary for me to play with the crabs.

  8. #128
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    CRABS That game would be scary for me to play with the crabs.
    Lol, well they are only gold model crabs, so nothing to worry about. They just look like a giant piece of jewellry

  9. #129
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    congrats on the new mate,great job

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  10. #130
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    congrats on the new mate,great job
    Thanks man

  11. #131
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    So my bank balance suffered again today, with this purchase:


    Obviously its now been taken off my wanted list and added to the ever growing back log I have.

  12. #132
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    The games we buy, just to add to our backlogs, which by the time we get around to them, are half the price we paid

  13. #133
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    The games we buy, just to add to our backlogs, which by the time we get around to them, are half the price we paid
    Tell me about it, that logic runs through my head every time I do it.....but I continue to do it!

  14. #134
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    I have now got every collectible on Tintin, in both the normal mode and the Tintin and Haddock mode. All thats left to do is getting platinum in all challenges, which is easier said than done. And a trophy for completing one of the Tintin and Haddock levels in less than 3 minutes 30 seconds, which again is not easy. I've tried it 3 or 4 times and got nowhere near.

    I double checked my FFXIII save earlier, and it is indeed corrupt. This means me starting all over again. Not too fussed, it means I can experience the story again, but it also means I am once agaon 80-100 hours away from the platinum.

  15. #135
    PRO Member
    kingway56's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    27

    aw man that sucks. i know how it is to restart ffxiii. i had gotten all the way to chapter twelve and was about to start the battle agaist orphan when my son accidentely saved over my save file. great game but 80 -100 hours again sucks!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247



  16. #136
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    aw man that sucks. i know how it is to restart ffxiii. i had gotten all the way to chapter twelve and was about to start the battle agaist orphan when my son accidentely saved over my save file. great game but 80 -100 hours again sucks!
    I can't believe he saved over your game save lol! Yeah the 80-100hrs sucks, but I'm looking forward to experiencing the story again, so its no huge loss.

  17. #137
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Sorry to hear about your ff13 save mate but yeah you will get to experience the story again from scratch.good luck when you eventually get to it.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  18. #138
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your ff13 save mate but yeah you will get to experience the story again from scratch.good luck when you eventually get to it.
    Thanks man, I am actually looking forward to it now though, so its not all bad.

    I haven't had a lot of time for gaming over the past few days. I'm still on the challenges on Tintin, which are fairly difficult. I'm pretty positive my next platinum will be LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, only have 7 or 8 levels left to max out for the 100% and then its just a couple of misc trophies that need doing. I should have the platinum before the weekend is out.

  19. #139
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    UPDATE: Sooner than I thought....

    LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7


    This is my 47th platinum, and it means I have now achieved all of my goals for the year, as this is the 1st platinum I have earned in December, meaning I've earned at least 1 platinum every month, which was my final goal. I'l ladd my thoughts to it tomorrow at some point, as I have to rush out to work now

    I'm hoping to finish up Tintin soon, as my friend wants it back. However, the challenges are a bit frustrating to say the least. I know once I've finished them I'll probably think they were ridiculously easy, but they seem to be quite frustrating at the moment.

  20. #140
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    The_Tonto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    578
    Reputation
    22

    congrats on your new HP Platinum .

    Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO