Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII UPDATE! FIFA Soccer 12 I was convinced this would fall into the 100 hour category, but ...

2011 Member of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    UPDATE!

FIFA Soccer 12

I was convinced this would fall into the 100 hour category, but 95 hours in and it finally popped. Head over to my checklist to check out my thoughts on it.
    Congrats, man. Was a long time coming, lol

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new plat
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats, man. Was a long time coming, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Congrats on the new plat
    Thanks guys. And yeah, it took me over a month to get it, 95 hours in total. Not the longest plat, but I had to stop after 2000exp every day which made it take that little bit longer.

PRO Member

Congrats on your new plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat.
    Thanks a lot

Beast Incarnate

Haven't updated in the last 5 minutes, so I figured I would.

I've been playing The Adventures of Tintin over the last day or 2 thanks to a loan from a friend. I have to say its surprised me a bit, its actually quite good. I mean, its not the best game I'm ever going to play, but its still very enjoyable. I've completed the main game and I'm about 3/4s the way through the co-op game, which I happen to be playing solo. Everythings beens pretty easy up until now, except the Crabs with the Golden Claws and the plane challenges. For the plane challenges you actually need some skill, and a few retries too. As for the crabs (the collectibles within the single player game), I'm missing about 8, and cannot find them anywhere. I'll keep searching every now and then, but I must have replayed some of the levels about 5 times.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Haven't updated in the last 5 minutes, so I figured I would.

I've been playing The Adventures of Tintin over the last day or 2 thanks to a loan from a friend. I have to say its surprised me a bit, its actually quite good. I mean, its not the best game I'm ever going to play, but its still very enjoyable. I've completed the main game and I'm about 3/4s the way through the co-op game, which I happen to be playing solo. Everythings beens pretty easy up until now, except the Crabs with the Golden Claws and the plane challenges. For the plane challenges you actually need some skill, and a few retries too. As for the crabs (the collectibles within the single player game), I'm missing about 8, and cannot find them anywhere. I'll keep searching every now and then, but I must have replayed some of the levels about 5 times.
    CRABS That game would be scary for me to play with the crabs.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    CRABS That game would be scary for me to play with the crabs.
    Lol, well they are only gold model crabs, so nothing to worry about. They just look like a giant piece of jewellry

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

congrats on the new mate,great job

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    congrats on the new mate,great job
    Thanks man

Beast Incarnate

So my bank balance suffered again today, with this purchase:

Obviously its now been taken off my wanted list and added to the ever growing back log I have.

2011 Member of the Year

The games we buy, just to add to our backlogs, which by the time we get around to them, are half the price we paid

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    The games we buy, just to add to our backlogs, which by the time we get around to them, are half the price we paid
    Tell me about it, that logic runs through my head every time I do it.....but I continue to do it!

Beast Incarnate

I have now got every collectible on Tintin, in both the normal mode and the Tintin and Haddock mode. All thats left to do is getting platinum in all challenges, which is easier said than done. And a trophy for completing one of the Tintin and Haddock levels in less than 3 minutes 30 seconds, which again is not easy. I've tried it 3 or 4 times and got nowhere near.

I double checked my FFXIII save earlier, and it is indeed corrupt. This means me starting all over again. Not too fussed, it means I can experience the story again, but it also means I am once agaon 80-100 hours away from the platinum.

PRO Member

aw man that sucks. i know how it is to restart ffxiii. i had gotten all the way to chapter twelve and was about to start the battle agaist orphan when my son accidentely saved over my save file. great game but 80 -100 hours again sucks!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    aw man that sucks. i know how it is to restart ffxiii. i had gotten all the way to chapter twelve and was about to start the battle agaist orphan when my son accidentely saved over my save file. great game but 80 -100 hours again sucks!
    I can't believe he saved over your game save lol! Yeah the 80-100hrs sucks, but I'm looking forward to experiencing the story again, so its no huge loss.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Sorry to hear about your ff13 save mate but yeah you will get to experience the story again from scratch.good luck when you eventually get to it.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your ff13 save mate but yeah you will get to experience the story again from scratch.good luck when you eventually get to it.
    Thanks man, I am actually looking forward to it now though, so its not all bad.

I haven't had a lot of time for gaming over the past few days. I'm still on the challenges on Tintin, which are fairly difficult. I'm pretty positive my next platinum will be LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, only have 7 or 8 levels left to max out for the 100% and then its just a couple of misc trophies that need doing. I should have the platinum before the weekend is out.

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE: Sooner than I thought....

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

This is my 47th platinum, and it means I have now achieved all of my goals for the year, as this is the 1st platinum I have earned in December, meaning I've earned at least 1 platinum every month, which was my final goal. I'l ladd my thoughts to it tomorrow at some point, as I have to rush out to work now

I'm hoping to finish up Tintin soon, as my friend wants it back. However, the challenges are a bit frustrating to say the least. I know once I've finished them I'll probably think they were ridiculously easy, but they seem to be quite frustrating at the moment.

Lvl 6 - Silver

congrats on your new HP Platinum .

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast