Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Qurb Happens to me all the time. I tell myself I'm not getting any new games when ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Happens to me all the time. I tell myself I'm not getting any new games when I have money on me but end up buying them anyways. Anyways, hope you enjoy your new games!
    Thanks man. This really is the last batch for me, other than Ni No Kuni and any Final Fantasy, the only time I'll get games is through trading or renting

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    That backlog is getting bigger, stop buying games
    Haha, see above post

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    I agree with stupot00 but at the same time, I hope you enjoy your games a bunch.
    Thanks mute

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey Dragon how was your birthday? That ni no game is everywhere where i am…don't you guys have a uk ebay and amazon? they are on there also
    It was great Sniper thanks for asking. Yeah I could get Ni No Kuni online if I wanted, but I had the cash on me today and all of the shops were sold out

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the new plat and also happy belated B-Day

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and also happy belated B-Day
    Thanks a lot omni.

Okay, another new game, but it will be the last one for a while (I hope....)

A mate of mine managed to pick up a copy last week, he played it for a few hours and then decided he didn't want it any more (he does that quite a lot). He let me have it for 30. 30 for a more or less brand new game that I can't find anywhere for less than 44.99. Not too shabby

> Restart Button <

You got a cool deal on that. That was nice of him.

NOW - NO MORE GAMES

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Platinum Procrastinator

Nice to see you finally managed to grab Ni No Kuni. I preorded mine through ebay quite some time ago but it still hasn't shown up yet so I'm really hoping I get it eventually as it looks awesome.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Nice to see you finally managed to grab Ni No Kuni. I preorded mine through ebay quite some time ago but it still hasn't shown up yet so I'm really hoping I get it eventually as it looks awesome.
    That sucks man. It does look awesome and I can't wait to play it.
    --------------------------------------------------

So we are now at the end of the 2012/2013 Team Trophy Competition. While I've really enjoyed teaming with Stu and John, 12 weeks got quite tiresome. I'd be more than happy to re-unite Team Full English in the future for a shorter competition, but I don't think I'll be entering a 12 week one again. Anyway, the good thing about being in a comp is the amount of trophies we get to earn. Below I'll list a break down of the trophies I earned each round, along with my competition totals. While its quite a good haul, I still think I could have done much better if it weren't for work. I also really, really sucked in the last round.

Beginning Trophy Totals

-------------------------

Round 1 Totals

Trophy Totals

Round 2 Totals

Trophy Totals

Round 3 Totals

Trophy Totals

Round 4 Totals

Trophy Totals

Round 5 Totals

Trophy Totals

Round 6 Totals

Trophy Totals

Competition Totals

During the comp I hit one of my long term goals, which was earning 100 platinum's. While I am ecstatic with that, I can't help but look over my trophy list and feel a little dissapointed. Yes I have 100+ platinum's, but quite a few are very easy and some weren't that enjoyable. A lot of games on there I wouldn't have touched if it weren't for trophies. This is a big point for me as to what my 2013 goal will be. I toyed with the idea of trying to get into the PPS group. Its a group I would love to be a part of, but I have a lot of unfinished games that I really don't feel like going back to yet, especially after 12 weeks of playing rubbish games for a competition. As I said before, I have achieved 100 platinum's and that was a huge long term goal for me, anything after that now is just bonus. So, after careful consideration I am most likely going to leave the PPS goal until 2014, and spend this year really enjoying my games. I am a huge RPG fan and I have a lot of RPG's to catch up on, so that's what I'll do. I will add goals over the weekend in relation to the games I plan on playing this year, and what I would like to get out of them trophy/platinum wise.

Currently I am playing FIFA 13, although the platinum on it may be out of my skill range as you have to win 4 random games online in a row. Some of the online players are incredible. I'm mostly playing it for kicks at the moment though (pun intended).

The next PS3 game I will start (along with FIFA 13) will be NIER. I left the choice entirely up to my wife as I was happy to play any of them and found it really difficult to decide, so I got her to choose a random one for me. I'll probably keep getting her to do that!

As for the PS Vita, I'd like to finish up Gravity Rush next, although I'm finding it more difficult than I think I should, its still quite fun.

Sorry for the HUGE post, but for whoever is interested then you now know what to expect from the checklist over the next 10 months. I'll update again when Goals have been updated in the main checklist.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the trophy totals and heres to all the good fun games from here on out

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

First off mate, yout stats are awesome, can't argue with them for results, well done . And second, I can appreciate with what your saying about soiling your collection with easy plats. But you look at everyone with more than a 100 plats and I bet you they have a few easy plats too. Don't let it bother you too much man. Your collection is an awesome one and theres not many people out there with 100+ plats that have been earned legitamately. So if anything, take pride in that and the time you have invested too

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

> Restart Button <

You guys did great so far and it's almost done if I recall. Either way, 12 weeks is a whole portion of your life. I don't think I could commit to that myself. That is REALLY long to be earning trophies like that. All of you gained a load of trophies though. Kudos to you and Full Team English.

When in doubt, I have my wife choose for me too. She's won me a bunch of games like that and made choices I wouldn't have. It's pretty interesting really.

Good luck and have fun with FIFA, NIER, and Gravity Rush. Also, enjoy taking your sweet ass time.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the trophy totals and heres to all the good fun games from here on out
    Thanks man, but I'm afraid it cowers under your trophy shadow! Definitely nice to start playing some good games again

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    First off mate, yout stats are awesome, can't argue with them for results, well done . And second, I can appreciate with what your saying about soiling your collection with easy plats. But you look at everyone with more than a 100 plats and I bet you they have a few easy plats too. Don't let it bother you too much man. Your collection is an awesome one and theres not many people out there with 100+ plats that have been earned legitamately. So if anything, take pride in that and the time you have invested too
    Thanks man. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I hit the big 100, and the majority of the games I enjoyed. I'm just getting back to my roots now, back to some good old RPG's

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    You guys did great so far and it's almost done if I recall. Either way, 12 weeks is a whole portion of your life. I don't think I could commit to that myself. That is REALLY long to be earning trophies like that. All of you gained a load of trophies though. Kudos to you and Full Team English.

When in doubt, I have my wife choose for me too. She's won me a bunch of games like that and made choices I wouldn't have. It's pretty interesting really.

Good luck and have fun with FIFA, NIER, and Gravity Rush. Also, enjoy taking your sweet ass time.
    Thanks man. Team Full English stormed the competition, just got to wait for the final results tomorrow.
    I may get my wife to pick all of my games from now on lol, makes choosing a hell of a lot easier

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your progress during the competition. I can only image how much you're looking forward to playing good games again judging by how bad I felt after 2-4 week competitions, let alone 12 weeks lol. As for joining PPS, I'm sure you'll get there someday. I'm only one game out so I know I'll make it once I get some free time. However, I also want to return to playing fun games instead of worrying about older ones on my list so I can't wait to start working on my backlog and play a game for fun instead of worrying about the trophies.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your progress during the competition. I can only image how much you're looking forward to playing good games again judging by how bad I felt after 2-4 week competitions, let alone 12 weeks lol. As for joining PPS, I'm sure you'll get there someday. I'm only one game out so I know I'll make it once I get some free time. However, I also want to return to playing fun games instead of worrying about older ones on my list so I can't wait to start working on my backlog and play a game for fun instead of worrying about the trophies.
    Thanks man. Trust me, theres nothing I want to do more than just enjoy some games and not worry about trophies. Good luck with the PPS group man, I know you have been working really hard towards it for a while now. I may throw in a game or 2 that I have already started to start chipping away at getting into the group, but I most likely won't seriously start going for it for another year or so.

PRO Member

Been way too long man...sorry about that

Shitbang...didn't realize the comp was over I have faith that you guys most likely won! Fucking great work to you, Stu, and John! Fucking guys owned the comp!

Congrats on all your recent s that I may not have congratulated you on yet! Looking forward to many more! Still making me jelly with that EA: Sports Active 2! You should pick up Move Fitness. I got the devs to reset the leaderboards so it's not impossible to get the On The Top trophy...though that shouldn't be the main focus...it was just annoying

Hope you won the comp and I know I had a lot of fun during it!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Been way too long man...sorry about that

Shitbang...didn't realize the comp was over I have faith that you guys most likely won! Fucking great work to you, Stu, and John! Fucking guys owned the comp!

Congrats on all your recent s that I may not have congratulated you on yet! Looking forward to many more! Still making me jelly with that EA: Sports Active 2! You should pick up Move Fitness. I got the devs to reset the leaderboards so it's not impossible to get the On The Top trophy...though that shouldn't be the main focus...it was just annoying

Hope you won the comp and I know I had a lot of fun during it!
    Thanks a lot man. I don't think the results have been posted about the comp yet but hopefully we won it. This year I'll be concentrating on my RPG's and the gym, so I'll save Move Fitness until another time

Beast Incarnate

Okay guys, now that the competition has ended my Sunday updates will resume.

CHECKLIST UPDATE

I have updated my trophy totals for the 3 games I am playing, FIFA 13, NIER and Gravity Rush.
    I have placed all of my shout outs in a spoiler at the top of my checklist.
    I have updated my goals, they don't seem like much but Star Ocean will probably take up the majority of the year. I'll probaby add a game or 2 in between play through's of that.
    I have taken away the video's and descriptions of my Wanted Games, but I have added many more games to the wanted list.

GAMING UPDATE

FIFA 13 - Enjoying the game so far, although I'm finding it more difficult than FIFA 12. All of the trophies will come in time, but I am worried about the Filling Cabinets trophy. I don't think I'll have the skill to get it, but I'll keep trying.

NIER - Only really just started this. Got the combo trophies without even trying about 5 minutes into the game. Quite enjoyable so far.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Ah back to normal . I played FF13 2 for the first time today since the start of the comp, 23rd of November. And I can't tell you how great it felt just to sit there for 3-4 hours just playing it and enjoying it. I hope you enjoy your gaming mate, I'd say we've bloody earned it . Good luck with the updates too.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Death to zombies!!

Nice update man, your wanted game list looks alot like what i want

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Forget I Was Ever Here

Nice update list since I been here dragon….your trophy progress through the comp was sweeeeet nice work. And yah you have some easy platinums and they are probably being boring but you did reach 100 platinums that not a lot of people accomplish so i hope to try and get there by the end of the year and if it gets dec time and i need 10 i'll look at your list so i know which are super quick lol… good job man

It is time for me to go underground

Platinum Procrastinator

*Runs off to check out the new shoutout section, sees my name first*

Ahh it seems all is well here, move along folks.

Seriously though, thanks for the shoutout even though you destroyed me in the race to 100.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Ah back to normal . I played FF13 2 for the first time today since the start of the comp, 23rd of November. And I can't tell you how great it felt just to sit there for 3-4 hours just playing it and enjoying it. I hope you enjoy your gaming mate, I'd say we've bloody earned it . Good luck with the updates too.
    Awesome man, I really enjoyed FFXIII-2. We definitely deserve some good gaming now

Nice update man, your wanted game list looks alot like what i want
    Thanks man. My wanted games is huge lol, but it will be a while before I get many of them

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Nice update list since I been here dragon….your trophy progress through the comp was sweeeeet nice work. And yah you have some easy platinums and they are probably being boring but you did reach 100 platinums that not a lot of people accomplish so i hope to try and get there by the end of the year and if it gets dec time and i need 10 i'll look at your list so i know which are super quick lol… good job man
    Thanks Sniper. I made a huge list for the comp with easy and quick games on it for the fastest possible trophy points so if you ever need a few easy one's just ask

*Runs off to check out the new shoutout section, sees my name first*

Ahh it seems all is well here, move along folks.

Seriously though, thanks for the shoutout even though you destroyed me in the race to 100.
    Haha no worries man. And I only won because of your education commitments and my trophy comp progress. If it weren't for those we would probably still be hovering around the same number

Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast