Page 72 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I'm glad your back to gaming for yourself..thats the best way to be that way you enjoy every game and ...

PRO Member

I'm glad your back to gaming for yourself..thats the best way to be that way you enjoy every game and plat you earn.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    I'm glad your back to gaming for yourself..thats the best way to be that way you enjoy every game and plat you earn.
    Me too man, me too.

Beast Incarnate

SUNDAY UPDATE:

Not much this week due to lots of work and fitting in gym time too. Only really played Nier over the last week, really enjoying it. I'm probably only about 1/4 of the way through the story but I've already cleared 30 side quests for that trophy. I've decided to start aiming for the most time consuming trophy in the game, upgrading 30 weapons. While I currently can't upgrade the majority of the weapons, I can gather the materials needed. Its the material gathering that takes the most time, so I figured I'd get cracking. There probably won't be many trophies popping for this game any time soon, just due to the fact I'm attempting to tackle one of the biggest grinds early on.

Player Hater

Hey bro. Thanks for the shout out.
    I have Nier and I reckon it'll be a pretty decent game. Glad to hear you're having fun with it, and also playing games more in line with your wishlist than perhaps the trophy competition allowed. I have been there before, and it's so satisfying to finish a trophy comp and concentrate on what makes you happy!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Hey bro. Thanks for the shout out.
    I have Nier and I reckon it'll be a pretty decent game. Glad to hear you're having fun with it, and also playing games more in line with your wishlist than perhaps the trophy competition allowed. I have been there before, and it's so satisfying to finish a trophy comp and concentrate on what makes you happy!
    No worries man.

Yeah Nier is really good so far, I'm enjoying it anyway. Definitely good to be out of the comp and playing what I want

Ice Cream Firefighter

Nier was awesome but I wasn't a fan of the soundtrack. Have fun fishing & growing a white moon flower those trophies suck ass but keep adjusting your ps3 clock to make things faster.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Nier was awesome but I wasn't a fan of the soundtrack. Have fun fishing & growing a white moon flower those trophies suck ass but keep adjusting your ps3 clock to make things faster.
    Yeah I'm loving it at the moment. How hard was the speed run? And did you have much trouble collecting the materials needed for forging?

Ice Cream Firefighter

Gathering materials suck too, there are some enemies that you need materials from that are rare and the item needed is their rare drop.

As for the speedrun, I honestly can't remember if I did have trouble with it or not. I just checked my plat card in my CL for the game & I ranked the game as easy 1/5 so I must have flew through it.

Farming was the worst part of the game by far.

Toggle Spoiler

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

I'm collecting some items early on, just to make it less of a grind later, and I'm already having trouble with a few. The game itself though is dead easy so far, and I'm playing on Normal. God knows what Easy would be like

Ice Cream Firefighter

You will learn to hate Eagle Eggs from the city in the cliffs.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

The 4 Eagle Eggs only took me a couple of hours. I'm currently having trouble with the Black Pearls. 2 in 45 minutes so far and I need 15 lol

Ice Cream Firefighter

Damn you I spent several hours over a few days to find them and now that you brought it up yeah I remember those damn black pearls as well.

I wouldn't mind getting Replicant so I could do it all again with another trophy set.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Damn you I spent several hours over a few days to find them and now that you brought it up yeah I remember those damn black pearls as well.

I wouldn't mind getting Replicant so I could do it all again with another trophy set.
    Haha, to be honest the Eagle Eggs were dead easy compared to some of the other materials I've collected

SUNDAY UPDATE:

Not a fat lot of gaming over the past week again, but the time I did have I spent on Nier. I am finally in Part 2 of the game, and the story is progressing nicely. I've took a break from the main story to complete some side quests, the main one's being the Fisherman's Gambit quests to increase my fishing skill. I only have 1 quests left in that category and then I'll go for the Fish of Legend trophy. I'll also be aiming for the White Moonflower trophy this week at some point, taking full advantage of the XMB clock in order to get it. Once those trophies are done I'll get cracking on with the main story again. As for my progress in Forging Master, I have collected everything I need from harvest points. All that's left are the rare enemy drops which I'll be saving until the end of the game.

VitaUnlocked

Have fun with your gravity rush plat, its fun and not too difficult.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Have fun with your gravity rush plat, its fun and not too difficult.
    Thanks man. I'm liking it so far but I have only really played it on and off. The battle system seems a bit fiddly though, especially in the air

Lvl 6 - Silver

I couldn't stand Gravity Rush. I made myself beat the story but thats all I could do. I did backup my save to the ps+ cloud, before deleting it, in case i ever change my mind. but right now I cant see myself going back to it at anytime.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I couldn't stand Gravity Rush. I made myself beat the story but thats all I could do. I did backup my save to the ps+ cloud, before deleting it, in case i ever change my mind. but right now I cant see myself going back to it at anytime.
    Well thats a shame. I am liking what I've played, I just don't really get on with the battle system. I really need to have a good go on it though, as when I have played it its been for about an hour every now and then

Forget I Was Ever Here

So it's almost your Sunday update maybe you will have beating it this time around? Anyway hope that grind really isn't that bad for you. Your still on the first play through right? I never played the game but I've always been interested.

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Congrats on reaching 100+ plats and looking forward to seeing you in the PPS in the distant future.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    So it's almost your Sunday update maybe you will have beating it this time around? Anyway hope that grind really isn't that bad for you. Your still on the first play through right? I never played the game but I've always been interested.
    Yeah I'm still on the first play through, right before the last part of the game. You have to do a full play through, then 2 half play throughs and then a speed run. I'm just having awful luck when it comes to enemy drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Congrats on reaching 100+ plats and looking forward to seeing you in the PPS in the distant future.
    Thanks man, the PPS group is definitely a goal of mine for the future, but for now I'm just going to enjoy my games. Can't be bothered to clean up some of my older games right now lol

Just got another game to add to the back log, however its quite rare around here and I saw it dirt cheap, so I picked it up:

Page 72 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast