Page 74 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2223

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper DRAGON congrats buddy on finally finishing that up, faster than I initially thought. I assumed you ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    DRAGON congrats buddy on finally finishing that up, faster than I initially thought. I assumed you would get it saturday but great job!
    Thanks a lot man. You had more confidence in me than I did, I thought it would be done next week lol.

Added the time to platinum on my last 20 plats or so as I hadn't updated them

Needs More Rum

Congrats on the new plat mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Nice job with Nier my friend! Good luck with what's next!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

Rise and Shine.

Congrats on the Nier !

PRO Member

Congrats on your new platinum dude.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat.

xbox420

Long time since I've been here, but congrats on Nier my friend!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Thanks Feral

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Nice job with Nier my friend! Good luck with what's next!
    Thanks man. I'm definitely going to need the luck

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the Nier !
    Thanks Qurb

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your new platinum dude.
    Thanks snake

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat.
    Thanks omni

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Long time since I've been here, but congrats on Nier my friend!
    Thanks daft, and welcome back lol

Beast Incarnate

SUNDAY UPDATE

Since getting the Nier platinum I have been playing FIFA 13. Sitting pretty at 71% at the moment, but the platinum will be a struggle. I can play offline on World Class just fine, but online I seem to suck really bad, just can't get to grips with the defending. Still, I'm slowly improving, and the only thing standing in my way are the EA servers, they suck donkey balls. Played and won 3 games earlier online, got to the "Advance" screen and then got booted to the main menu. When I went to check my scores they got put down as a DNF (Did Not Finish) and an automatic 3-0 loss. I was furious. I'll stick with it though, but this one is going to be very long winded.

As far as my checklist goes I have added a new song. Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne, awesome intro! I have also added another 3 "Will Never Platinum", all due to server closures. That puts my "Will Never Platinum" list up to 5 games now, 4 through server closures and 1 through a glitched trophy.

xbox420

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    As far as my checklist goes I have added a new song. Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne, awesome intro! I have also added another 3 "Will Never Platinum", all due to server closures. That puts my "Will Never Platinum" list up to 5 games now, 4 through server closures and 1 through a glitched trophy.
    Always a shitty thing to happen man. Looks like all but one are EA games I seriously hate them...

As for Ghostbusters...that sucks big time. Was such a fun game SP and MP. Too bad there were so many damn glitches online though. Not much you can do when these companies decide to tank the servers. That's the most irritating thing these day because not everyone wants to play online...they need to get that into their money grubbing skulls.

Keep up the gaming bro

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Always a shitty thing to happen man. Looks like all but one are EA games I seriously hate them...

As for Ghostbusters...that sucks big time. Was such a fun game SP and MP. Too bad there were so many damn glitches online though. Not much you can do when these companies decide to tank the servers. That's the most irritating thing these day because not everyone wants to play online...they need to get that into their money grubbing skulls.

Keep up the gaming bro
    Thanks man. Yup, all but one are EA games. Surprise surprise. I have nothing against online play at all, many people really enjoy it. But why assign trophies to it if ultimately the servers will close and the platinum will become unobtainable? I agree there should be rewards for online play, just like there are rewards for offline play. But release trophies as free DLC for online play instead of making them mandatory for the platinum.

It will never happen, but we can always hope.

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

So whats new Dragon? I don't see much new with the Fifa 13 is it holding you up? to hard

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    So whats new Dragon? I don't see much new with the Fifa 13 is it holding you up? to hard
    Hey man, thanks for dropping by. To answer your question, FIFA has been taking up what little gaming time I have had. Most of the trophies I have left won't be too hard except for winning an online cup. I tried doing that last weekend (cups only open once every now and then) and failed miserably. I am also addicted to Ultimate Team at the moment. I only have 1 trophy to go in that mode but it is based on pure luck.

To be brutally honest, the fun I am having in Ultimate Team made me completely forget about trophies. It was kind of a relief. Still, I'll get bored with that at some point and get back to steam rolling through some trophies

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Ahhh got'cha so these weekend cups sound extremely rare but not be a plat a lot of people have!!! Good that your playing having fun I been doing that recently as well and now I finally started Rage after I owned it for years and I like it so far

Synthwave <3

Hey Dragon! Just thought I'd stop by here and say "ello" since I haven't been by since the trophy comp. I can't remember if I ever got a chance to say congratulations so just in case CONGRATS! Hope you've been doing well.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Hey Dragon! Just thought I'd stop by here and say "ello" since I haven't been by since the trophy comp. I can't remember if I ever got a chance to say congratulations so just in case CONGRATS! Hope you've been doing well.
    Hey bnecker, thanks for dropping by. Thanks, the comp was fun but I wish it was planned a little better and had more teams in. It seemed to just fade away which was a shame.

PRO Member

Congrats on Nier. My brother-in-law really liked that game. Good luck on FIFA 13. Soccer isn't my game but I've heard they do an awesome job on the videogames. Glad you're enjoying them.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Congrats on Nier. My brother-in-law really liked that game. Good luck on FIFA 13. Soccer isn't my game but I've heard they do an awesome job on the videogames. Glad you're enjoying them.
    Thanks a lot man. I too liked Nier, but it was a very depressing game. FIFA is a good football game, but it can get repetitive. I'm not sure I'll have the skill to plat it, but I'll give it a damn good go.

Notorious K.I.D.

Holy shit, I should check in here more often.

FINALLY, someone else I know that has the Nier plat. Fecking awesome Keep up the trophy hunting Dragon, it's looking sweeeeet in here.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Holy shit, I should check in here more often.

FINALLY, someone else I know that has the Nier plat. Fecking awesome Keep up the trophy hunting Dragon, it's looking sweeeeet in here.
    Thanks for stopping by man. Nier was a good game, and I also noticed not too many people have got the platinum. It wasn't too difficult, just quite a lot of grinding.

Page 74 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast