Page 75 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2202

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; SUNDAY UPDATE After missing last weeks I figured I should provide some sort of update for those who care. Still ...

Beast Incarnate

SUNDAY UPDATE

After missing last weeks I figured I should provide some sort of update for those who care. Still no platinum, and probably won't be for a while. I am currently going for the 25 EASFC games in FIFA 13, while keeping my addiction for Ultimate Team quenched by trading a lot. I only have the one trophy left in Ultimate Team which is finding an "In Form" player in a pack. It is COMPLETELY based on luck which sucks, but I'll keep at it and hopefully catch a "Happy Hour" to improve my chances.

Other than that I have all of the Online Pro trophies left to get, which could be tricky as I haven't actually delved into that mode yet. I also have the 3 Seasons trophies to get, promotion, win a division title and win a cup online. The first 2 will be easy, but the cup trophy may just stop me from getting this platinum. You have to win 4 cup games in a row to win the cup, its very, very difficult to boost and all of the best FIFA players come out when a cup is on. I'm a decent FIFA player, but I have come across some absolute beasts online so winning the cup will be very difficult.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Congrats on NIER! I was actually thinking of picking up FIFA 13 as I have both 11 and 12 but didn't play much with them (seems my luck with most EA games that I play a lot of games and then when I see the notice of a server closure, I have to haul to play them). My downfall with the "11's" closure was all the games went the same day, so i chose NBA Jam just for nostalgia (how many quarters I used on that game and the crappy Genesis version). Sucks about FIFA Vita as I bought that game and then found out about the glitch as well which if no one has the plat, wouldn't that stand a reason to patch (oh wait, it is EA nevermind). I have to get back into playing more games myself, my lack of gaming is bad as I bought a bunch of new games, yet probably am not even a few trophies into them Good luck with your next plat (maybe FIFA?)!
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Congrats on NIER! I was actually thinking of picking up FIFA 13 as I have both 11 and 12 but didn't play much with them (seems my luck with most EA games that I play a lot of games and then when I see the notice of a server closure, I have to haul to play them). My downfall with the "11's" closure was all the games went the same day, so i chose NBA Jam just for nostalgia (how many quarters I used on that game and the crappy Genesis version). Sucks about FIFA Vita as I bought that game and then found out about the glitch as well which if no one has the plat, wouldn't that stand a reason to patch (oh wait, it is EA nevermind). I have to get back into playing more games myself, my lack of gaming is bad as I bought a bunch of new games, yet probably am not even a few trophies into them Good luck with your next plat (maybe FIFA?)!
    Thanks for stopping by man. I had the same problem with the other FIFA's, the servers closed before I decided to go for the plat. As for whats next, I'm hoping it will be FIFA 13, but there is one trophy that could stop me.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks for stopping by man. I had the same problem with the other FIFA's, the servers closed before I decided to go for the plat. As for whats next, I'm hoping it will be FIFA 13, but there is one trophy that could stop me.
    That's precisely why I gave up on EA Sports titles. I played them religiously for the best part of two decades but stopped as soon as a couple of the games I was playing dropped their servers.

Putting a deadline on the trophies to force us to upgrade to the latest iteration shits me no end, so I'll never drop another dime on an EA Sports game again .

Good luck with the Plat for FIFA 13 DW.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    That's precisely why I gave up on EA Sports titles. I played them religiously for the best part of two decades but stopped as soon as a couple of the games I was playing dropped their servers.

Putting a deadline on the trophies to force us to upgrade to the latest iteration shits me no end, so I'll never drop another dime on an EA Sports game again .

Good luck with the Plat for FIFA 13 DW.
    I hear you with EA Sports titles mate. I keep saying I won't get another one, then they release a new FIFA and I pick it up anyway. To be honest I think this may be my last one. The servers have been awful, they still have that stupid luck based trophy in it which almost forces you to spend your own money to unlock it and come September the servers will close again.

Beast Incarnate

Picked up a new game today as I have wanted to play it for a while:

VitaUnlocked

Late congrats on the Nier Good luck with FIFA 13 and Hyperdimension neptunia. Should be some tough plats for you

Inactive

Hope you enjoy your new game and good luck going after the plat.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Late congrats on the Nier Good luck with FIFA 13 and Hyperdimension neptunia. Should be some tough plats for you
    Thanks a lot man. Not sure when I'll start HN because I have a few I want to get to first, and FIFA will take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Hope you enjoy your new game and good luck going after the plat.
    Thanks man

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Been awhile since I been here..How's it going with Fifa? I seen you still got 9 trophies left and now you picked up Hyperdimension good luck with it

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Been awhile since I been here..How's it going with Fifa? I seen you still got 9 trophies left and now you picked up Hyperdimension good luck with it
    FIFA is going slow mate. I'm currently playing in Online Pro mode, where I need to achieve 25% of my Pro's achievements for the trophies in that mode. I'll do it, but playing drop-in games sucks because everybody is out for themselves, makes it very difficult to complete what I need to complete. Once that is done I'll delve into Online Seasons mode and get the 3 trophies related to that. Then all that will be left will be "Filling Cabinets" and "In Form". The reason I may not get these are as follows:

Filling Cabinets - Requires me to win an online cup. This means winning 4 games in a row. Usually not overly difficult, but the best of the best come out when cups are on which cranks up the difficulty. Then you have to dodge EA's shitty servers and hope to god you don't get a DC. If you lose at any stage during the cup, you have to start all over again. I'm a decent FIFA player, I'm just not sure I have the skill to pull this one off.

In Form! - Possibly the worst trophy EA have ever put in a game. I got lucky on FIFA 12, but this time around not so much. It requires you to find a "Team of the Week" player in a pack you open. You can buy packs with coins you win playing the game, or with real money. People are so desperate for this trophy that they literally invest 100's. EA are just out for the money and know they can get away with it. I haven't spent any money on this, but have opened over 100 packs easily so far and I'm starting to run pretty low on coins. In order to get this trophy and not spend a penny, I'll have to keep playing and playing and playing Ultimate Team to earn enough coins to buy packs. Its based on pure luck and if it is included in FIFA 14 then I will not be buying it.

So there you have it, those are the 2 trophies that could possibly stop me earning this platinum. If I luck out and get In Form I still need to have the skill to win a cup online, which I have failed at a few times already.

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

That sucks pretty bad…good luck to you winning a cup in any game would be a difficult task to accomplish glad i haven't came around to one of those yet. Sports games are some that people invest all their time on so yeah it does make it harder.

Beast Incarnate

I am so utterly f'cked off. EA are ridiculous. I have now opened over 200 premium + jumbo gold packs and still have not come across a Team Of The Week player. This is f*cking stupid.

I refuse to buy FIFA 14, whether the same TOTW trophy is included or not.

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

EA!!!! Are you still going for it though? the platinum for Fifa 13

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    EA!!!! Are you still going for it though? the platinum for Fifa 13
    Yeah, I'll go for it until they close the servers. But to be denied a platinum just from a completely LUCK based trophy is totally f*cked up

Lvl 9 - Gold

I really hate that trophy too. Why add a trophy based completely on Luck!? Well this is why. EA are money grabbing arses because they know people will spend REAL money on packs so they create the incentive to buy packs by adding the trophy. Me I will never spend real money on packs but I don't like the people that claim they are robbing us when spending real money isn't forced.

I only open packs and have been playing the game since the beginning and haven't had one inform either

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I really hate that trophy too. Why add a trophy based completely on Luck!? Well this is why. EA are money grabbing arses because they know people will spend REAL money on packs so they create the incentive to buy packs by adding the trophy. Me I will never spend real money on packs but I don't like the people that claim they are robbing us when spending real money isn't forced.

I only open packs and have been playing the game since the beginning and haven't had one inform either
    Same, I make money on trades and use that on packs. It sucks so bad, and will more than likely be the last FIFA I ever buy, unless EA decide to start showing they actually care about their customers. I have more chance of spawning King Kong out of my ass before that happens though.

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Yeah, I'll go for it until they close the servers. But to be denied a platinum just from a completely LUCK based trophy is totally f*cked up
    Price is Right Decades has 3 complete luck trophies which is why i stopped going for it and i only need 2 more for the plat just dumb there is no strategy so i know what you mean. some ppl have told me they spent over 20 hours getting 1 trophy know if that is believable i dunno but seems real. stick with it and play your new games in between or start your Ac III

Beast Incarnate

Ok, I have a bit of a dilemma. Since December 2010 I have earned at least 1 platinum every month. Thats a 28 month streak. I am almost positive I will not platinum FIFA 13 before the end of April (if at all) which brings me to the dilemma.

Do I:

A) Put FIFA to one side and play a whore-ish game (like MIB) in order to keep the streak alive
    B) Screw the streak, keep playing FIFA until the platinum pops or the servers close

Any input would be nice, just to help me decide.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm all about playing games this year with platinums as a bonus so I say play for the enjoyment, continue FIFA mate.

Well done on an awesome streak though GOW:A would be one you could smash out in 10 days or less and it's not a whorish game lol (for the series it is though)

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 75 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast