Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by parkerdip pfft so annoying right. I thought you could only open 5 packs in a happy hour? ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    pfft so annoying right. I thought you could only open 5 packs in a happy hour?
    Usually you can. Today they released 100,000 packs, first come, first served. Had enough coins for 25. Now I'm skint again. Time to hit the auction house to make more pack cash...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Wow, what's the drop rate for these things? Must be insanely low.
    Its randomly generated every time you open a pack. There are usually 15-20 TOTW players and thousands of regular players. So yeah it is very low, but with the amount of packs I have opened you would think I'd have got one by now.

Beast Incarnate

FINALLY!

In Form!
    Find a team of the week player in a pack

I swear on my life if EA include this piece of shit trophy in FIFA 14 I WILL NOT be buying it. The only trophy that could keep me from the platinum now is "Filling Cabinets"

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    FINALLY!

In Form!
    Find a team of the week player in a pack

I swear on my life if EA include this piece of shit trophy in FIFA 14 I WILL NOT be buying it. The only trophy that could keep me from the platinum now is "Filling Cabinets"
    Congrats on finally getting it mate! Which player did you get? I know this trophy is a bitch but personally it won't stop me getting the next FIFA because I don't buy FIFA games with the intention of getting platinum. I buy them because I like football

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on finally getting it mate! Which player did you get? I know this trophy is a bitch but personally it won't stop me getting the next FIFA because I don't buy FIFA games with the intention of getting platinum. I buy them because I like football
    I love football mate, but I hate the way EA have gone. I do like a good game of football, but I also pride myself on trophy earning. To have a trophy like this in a game is just plain greedy. I know a hell of a lot of people who have spent a lot on this game, so I'm more than positive EA will include it again because they know they can suck the money out of people.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I love football mate, but I hate the way EA have gone. I do like a good game of football, but I also pride myself on trophy earning. To have a trophy like this in a game is just plain greedy. I know a hell of a lot of people who have spent a lot on this game, so I'm more than positive EA will include it again because they know they can suck the money out of people.
    Yeah, people should have never spent real money on it so that EA might learn. I've not spent a penny on FUT and I honestly don't see the point in wasting money on a virtual team. People must have a lot of money if they can afford to spend it all on a virtual team.

Forget I Was Ever Here

congrats to you dragon for finally achieving that trophy bud….however thats not the end of the beastly plat

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    congrats to you dragon for finally achieving that trophy bud….however thats not the end of the beastly plat
    Thanks man and don't I know it. The cup is gonna be a bitch

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hey, I decided to read through your whole checklist...

I noticed you have all the WWE games but your missing WWE '13. Were you planning to get that? I have SVR2010, WWE 12 and 13 not bothering with 2011 and WWE 13 is much better than 12. I too hated the Road to Wrestlemania mode but Attitude Era is awesome. Get it if you just like wrestling games but I wouldn't if all you want is the platinum due to them adding the horrible highest rank trophy which really pissed me off because surely they know that there servers are awful and the people just spam running grapples all the time. I guess it's ok if you have someone to boost with

Beast Incarnate

Hey, I decided to read through your whole checklist...

I noticed you have all the WWE games but your missing WWE '13. Were you planning to get that? I have SVR2010, WWE 12 and 13 not bothering with 2011 and WWE 13 is much better than 12. I too hated the Road to Wrestlemania mode but Attitude Era is awesome. Get it if you just like wrestling games but I wouldn't if all you want is the platinum due to them adding the horrible highest rank trophy which really pissed me off because surely they know that there servers are awful and the people just spam running grapples all the time. I guess it's ok if you have someone to boost with
    I love wrestling games but I hadn't actually thought to get it this year, just due to my huge back log I have to work through. I may pick it up if I see it cheap, but I have heard that highest rank trophy is a nightmare

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE: PLATINUM #104

FIFA 13
    Football Legend
    27/4/2013
    1/1 2/2 11/11 35/35 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo, the streak lives on! Finally managed to crack this game.

I'm not a hundred miles from the Gravity Rush platinum either. I just have 2 chapters to go and then its on to the challenges. I have only just got the trophy for 20,000 gems which is quite worrying because I have collected the majority of the gems around the towns now and I'm still so far off 40,000 gems. I'm hoping the challenges will give me a lot of gems otherwise I'll have to purchase the DLC for more gems to collect.

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the Fifa 13 That sounds like a terrible experience you had. Also good luck with gravity rush, it is a great game. Some challenges are tricky, but I don't think you will have a problem. Do you have the Rift World bosses done? #3 is real tough. BTW challenges give you loads of gems. I got about 20,000 gems from getting gold in all of them, and I already had silvers on them, so it should be no problem.

PRO Member

Big conrats on the new FIFa PLat. You managed to keep your streak alive. Good luck with the rest of gravity rush.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the FIFA plat. That came a lot sooner than expected and I'm sure I'll be saying the same soon about Gravity Rush too.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Fifa 13 ! Sounds like you had a bad experience going for this platinum but look at the bright side, YOUR A BOSS.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Congrats on the Fifa 13 That sounds like a terrible experience you had. Also good luck with gravity rush, it is a great game. Some challenges are tricky, but I don't think you will have a problem. Do you have the Rift World bosses done? #3 is real tough. BTW challenges give you loads of gems. I got about 20,000 gems from getting gold in all of them, and I already had silvers on them, so it should be no problem.
    Thanks man. I have had a bit of trouble with the Gravity Rush controls and I have heard the challenges can be challenging. I have beaten all of the rift bosses. I thought the 2nd one was tougher due to the confined space and the lava. The 3rd one was powerful but the re-spawning health gems made it very easy with a bit of patience.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Big conrats on the new FIFa PLat. You managed to keep your streak alive. Good luck with the rest of gravity rush.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the FIFA plat. That came a lot sooner than expected and I'm sure I'll be saying the same soon about Gravity Rush too.
    Thanks dude. Hopefully Gravity Rush won't take too much longer

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the Fifa 13 ! Sounds like you had a bad experience going for this platinum but look at the bright side, YOUR A BOSS.
    Thanks a lot man

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hell yeah man congrats on your platinum well worth the playing i bet. i didn't realize you were so close i thought you had to win those weekend cup things and i guessed those would be extremely hard

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hell yeah man congrats on your platinum well worth the playing i bet. i didn't realize you were so close i thought you had to win those weekend cup things and i guessed those would be extremely hard
    Thanks man. I did have to win the cup, I played quite a lot of it last night. The results were:

First Try

First Round - Won 8-0
    Quarter Final - Won 3-1
    Semi Final - Won 4-0
    Final - Lost 5-3

Second Try

First Round - Won 1-0
    Quarter Final - Lost 4-2

Third Try

First Round - Won 6-1
    Quarter Final - Won 4-0
    Semi Final - Lost 2-1

Fourth Try

First Round - Won 2-0
    Quarter Final - Won 3-2
    Semi Final - Won 3-0
    Final - Won 4-1

I just kept trying and trying and finally I managed to get it. Then all that was left was winning an online league, which only required 4 wins out of 10 games

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Grats again on the Riptide plat. I had a great time playing with you and bnecker; let's find more co-op games to play!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Grats again on the Riptide plat. I had a great time playing with you and bnecker; let's find more co-op games to play!
    I think you're after Yoo_Hoo's checklist

Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast