Page 79 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Devotor Congrats on FIFA 13 plat! Next up is Gravity Rush which I should start playing myself. ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Congrats on FIFA 13 plat! Next up is Gravity Rush which I should start playing myself. ACIII is pretty good but I didn't do much with it either yet. I have the same probvem as you, so many backlogged games, not enough time.
    Thanks a lot man. Gravity Rush is a good game, I just haven't had chance to get to the challenges yet.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Best of luck with AC III mate.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Yeah there's something that isn't that right with ACIII.

It perhaps has something to do with the fact that you don't actually get to do any assassinations until about 10 hours in, and even then they kind of just revert to Connor taking on a whole army single handed rather than going stealth.

Well I hope you like it. Make sure to explore the underground tunnels and stuff. They were probably the last thing I did before dropping the game but they actually open up a ton of fast-travel points so definitely worth your while imo.
    Thanks for the tip. I am enjoying it, it just isn't holding my attention as long as I'd hoped. Doesn't mean it isn't a good game though.

Beast Incarnate

It does a lot of things very well but I felt the story and characters were a little bit lacking. TBH I kind of felt a little out of my depth because they almost expect you to already know your American history.

Well I'm not American, so... yeah. Didn't help
    Haha, nor me.

SUNDAY UPDATE.....ON A MONDAY?

I still haven't gone back to Gravity Rush yet, the little gaming time I have had I've spent on Assassins Creed III. I'm just before Sequence 7 and I have done every side mission available to this point, with the exception of the Naval missions. I am actually really liking it and haven't been hit with any glitches yet. I found myself spending almost 2 hours just roaming around the Frontier, the scenery is amazing.

Hopefully I can find a bit of time to really get into it soon, and to finish off Gravity Rush.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    the little gaming time I have had I've spent on Assassins Creed III. I'm just before Sequence 7 and I have done every side mission available to this point, with the exception of the Naval missions. I am actually really liking it and haven't been hit with any glitches yet. I found myself spending almost 2 hours just roaming around the Frontier, the scenery is amazing.
    I have to agree with you there - ACIII's environments do look spectacular. Whenever I start playing an AC game, I tend to just wander around each new city as early as I can just so I can explore it and take in the sights. AC has always featured beautiful locales, and ACIII's Frontier in particular is stunning. Very reminiscent of Red Dead Redemption, which has to be a good thing!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    I have to agree with you there - ACIII's environments do look spectacular. Whenever I start playing an AC game, I tend to just wander around each new city as early as I can just so I can explore it and take in the sights. AC has always featured beautiful locales, and ACIII's Frontier in particular is stunning. Very reminiscent of Red Dead Redemption, which has to be a good thing!
    Unfortunately I can't comment on the comparison as I've yet to experience Red Dead Redemption.

SUNDAY UPDATE, ACTUALLY ON A SUNDAY FOR ONCE!

I actually got a decent amount of gaming in today, for the first time in quite a while! Still playing ACIII and I'm really enjoying it. Seriously can't see what all the hate was for. The story is gripping, the game play is quite smooth and I haven't been hit with any glitches, with the exception of a white screen while exploring New York's underground. I have just started Sequence 9 and have done almost everything I can do outside of the main story so far, again with the exception of any of the Naval missions. The one thing I'm not looking forward to is the Frontiersmen Third Tier Challenges. Uncovering all of the maps is going to be a nightmare. I've already hit all of the View Points in the game and haven't uncovered half as much as I'd expected. If anyone has any tips on uncovering these without having to spend hours running around I would be very appreciative.

I doubt I'm going keep my platinum streak going this month, which I think is a blessing in disguise. I'll be gutted to see it go, but won't feel as pressured in the future to rush out games just to keep the streak going.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the progress on AC3 so far

For the maps i started by trying to get the outline done first and then work my way in, also a horse helps it go abit faster and the higher you are makes more of the map unlock.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the progress on AC3 so far

For the maps i started by trying to get the outline done first and then work my way in, also a horse helps it go abit faster and the higher you are makes more of the map unlock.
    Thanks Stu. The maps are going to be a major grind, especially the Frontier

Beast Incarnate

Just a quick update. I've just hit 2 milestones. Firstly, I got my 3000th bronze trophy just, that being:

An Extraordinary Man
    Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.

And secondly, a checklist update:

Thanks to everyone who still keeps visiting

Beast Incarnate

Well, there you have it. May 2013 has brought an end to my 29 month platinum streak. I have earned a platinum every month since December 2010, but last month brought that to an end. Part of me regrets not keeping the streak going, but a bigger part of me is relieved. Now I won't have the pressure of trying to rush through a plat just to keep the streak going.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Well, there you have it. May 2013 has brought an end to my 29 month platinum streak. I have earned a platinum every month since December 2010, but last month brought that to an end. Part of me regrets not keeping the streak going, but a bigger part of me is relieved. Now I won't have the pressure of trying to rush through a plat just to keep the streak going.
    Sorry about your streak coming to an end but I guess it's as you say: the pressure's off now. I see you're still on AC3, so good luck and congrats with 18,000 checklist views!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Local Drunk

Sucks that your plat streak ended but least now you can just play at your own pace.

29 month plat streak is an achievement though mate, well done

Also congrats on your 3000th bronze trophy and hitting 18,000 cl views

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Sorry about your streak coming to an end but I guess it's as you say: the pressure's off now. I see you're still on AC3, so good luck and congrats with 18,000 checklist views!
    Thanks a lot man

Less pressure is always a good thing. Well, maybe.

29 months though?

---

good luck with Gravity Rush btw. It's not as bad as you might think.
    Thanks. Gravity Rush is a really good game, but the challenges are annoying me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Sucks that your plat streak ended but least now you can just play at your own pace.

29 month plat streak is an achievement though mate, well done

Also congrats on your 3000th bronze trophy and hitting 18,000 cl views
    Thanks a lot Feral

Beast Incarnate

SUNDAY UPDATE

Now the disappointment of losing my streak has subsided, I can now look onto brighter things. I'm nearing 2 platinum's, Gravity Rush and Assassin's Creed III.

Gravity Rush - All I have left to do now are about half of the challenges. The challenges I have done have given me a hard time though, even with maxed skills I seem to be struggling, but I am slowly getting through them. It shouldn't be too long before this platinum pops. The trophies I have left are:
    True Challenger - Cleared EVERY challenge.
    Silver Lining - Earned a silver or better in every challenge.
    All That Glitters - Gold-medaled EVERY challenge.
    Gem Aficionado - Collected a total of 40,000 precious gems.

Assassin's Creed III - Still absolutely loving this game. I am right at the beginning of Sequence 11, so not long to go in the story. As for the Completionist trophy, I am 85% done with it. All I have left are the naval missions, the privatier missions and a couple of challenges for the Brawlers and Frontiersmen. Then I have to sync all of the pivot points, and then its just the online portion. The trophies I have left are the following:
    No Good Deed Goes Unpunished - Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.
    Difficult End - Complete Sequence 11.
    The Sum of Truth - Complete Sequence 12.
    Perfectionist - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
    All Washed Up - Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
    Entrepreneur, not Pirate! - Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
    Head in the Cloud - Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud.
    Completionist - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
    Fin - Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
    Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
    Winning Team - Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
    The Truth Will Out - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.

Other than those 2 games I have recently started Assassin's Creed III Liberation on the Vita. Not very far into it at all yet, but once Gravity Rush is done I'll get into it.

Notorious K.I.D.

Sorry to hear about the plat streak ending, but 29 months in a row has to rank among the elites.

Congrats on almost 20k views, well deserved imo.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Death to zombies!!

Two new platinums coming soon

sucks you lost your streak, i wonder what mine is

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Sorry to hear about the plat streak ending, but 29 months in a row has to rank among the elites.

Congrats on almost 20k views, well deserved imo.
    Thanks man

Two new platinums coming soon

sucks you lost your streak, i wonder what mine is
    I've missed the constant platinum pops of the trophy comp lol, they are few and far between for me now

Beast Incarnate

Picked up a few new games over the last few days. Traded in for the majority of them:

Managed to track down a Wonderbook for Diggs as I sold my last one. Farming Simulator looked very interesting and for 6 I figured I'd give it a crack. The other 2 I brought for me and my wife to co-op. She's wanted Epic Mickey for a while and R&C:A4O just happened to be sitting next to it on the cheap.

Death to zombies!!

you got Diggs!! Didnt you pick up A4O when it was free for plus? I still need to start it if you every want to do some co-op on it

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

you got Diggs!! Didnt you pick up A4O when it was free for plus? I still need to start it if you every want to do some co-op on it
    Na I missed it when it was free. To be honest there was nothing I really wanted today, but the wife wanted a couple of co-op games so we picked up those 2

-i- love myself.

Hope you enjoy your new games! If you ever need a co-op partner for A40, let me know.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Hope you enjoy your new games! If you ever need a co-op partner for A40, let me know.
    Cool, thanks for the invite

UPDATE: PLATINUM #105

Gravity Rush
    It's all Relative
    8/6/2013
    1/1 4/4 10/19 25/40 - 67%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 79 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast