Page 8 of 121 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Damn that sucks about your FF data, but congrats on the Lego HP Plat...

2011 Member of the Year

Damn that sucks about your FF data, but congrats on the Lego HP Plat

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    congrats on your new HP Platinum .
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Damn that sucks about your FF data, but congrats on the Lego HP Plat
    Thank, and yeah, I thought so at first, but I'm king of glad I get to go through it again, I put it aside for no reason what so ever. The only thing I don't need is the added 100 hours it comes with!

PRO Member

Big congrats on the new hp plat dragon. Fifty is right around the corner!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Keeper of Secrets

Nice list, definitely looking forward to more!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Big congrats on the new hp plat dragon. Fifty is right around the corner!!!
    Thanks man, yeah its not too far away now, I'm hoping to get it done before February

Quote Originally Posted by DemonShadowX View Post
    Nice list, definitely looking forward to more!
    Thanks

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat mate.keep up the great work.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

In2
    January MOTM

Congrats for the new platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Haven't updated in the last 5 minutes, so I figured I would.

I've been playing The Adventures of Tintin over the last day or 2 thanks to a loan from a friend. I have to say its surprised me a bit, its actually quite good. I mean, its not the best game I'm ever going to play, but its still very enjoyable. I've completed the main game and I'm about 3/4s the way through the co-op game, which I happen to be playing solo. Everythings beens pretty easy up until now, except the Crabs with the Golden Claws and the plane challenges. For the plane challenges you actually need some skill, and a few retries too. As for the crabs (the collectibles within the single player game), I'm missing about 8, and cannot find them anywhere. I'll keep searching every now and then, but I must have replayed some of the levels about 5 times.

So this game is out huh, i might try to rent it even if i hate side scroller.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate.keep up the great work.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Congrats for the new platinum.

So this game is out huh, i might try to rent it even if i hate side scroller.
    Thanks. And yeah, Tintin has been out over here (England) for quite a while now, one of the few games that got released here first! Its not too bad, I'm pleasantly surprised by it to be honest.

I have now added my thoughts to LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, head over to my checklist to check it out.

I have also picked up 3 more games, thanks to trading in LEGO Potter. They are X-Men Destiny, White Knight Chronicles and Resonance of Fate. I'll add them to my stupidly long backlog shortly

The One and Only

Dude, your list looks so awesome! I have no idea why I didn't look at it before!

Keep up the good work man.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Dude, your list looks so awesome! I have no idea why I didn't look at it before!

Keep up the good work man.
    Thanks dude, much appreciated

RPG Master

50 platinums is a lot of different games. You have any idea what game you want to be your 50th?
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    50 platinums is a lot of different games. You have any idea what game you want to be your 50th?
    Yeah, decided quite a while ago it was going to be Final Fantasy XIII. I've said for a long time, as a massive Final Fantasy fan I am ashamed of not having that plat, I pushed it aside for no reason what so ever. So yeah, thats definitely going to be #50

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat. FFXIII would be a nice plat for #50.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat. FFXIII would be a nice plat for #50.
    Thanks for keeping up with the checklist dude

Beast Incarnate

Since I have achieved all of my goals for the year I've got back into the bad habbit of playing way too many games at once. I started off with Tintin earlier on, but after getting frustrated with the challenges I switched my attention to my newly brought WWE '12. Its a fairly decent game, it just seems quite stiff for some reason. I've cleared out the majority of the misc. and creation trophies. I've also done 3 of 4 online trophies, the 5th one requires 5 people to download my creation, so if anyone out there is playing it, please download the OUCH! ARENA, keyword is BOOST

I may or may not earn many...if any plats for a while, just because I'm jumping between so many different games, but a few platinums may come at once at some point, obviously with FFXIII as my 50th like I planned.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on the lego hP plat. Im at 91.7 game completion right now. And hopeing that all my character tokens are in the free play levels. I know my remain gold bricks, students in peril are all free play related.

And one quick question if you can help me out. In the level dumbledores army (its a snowy level) there is a girl with a question mark above her head in a coffe shop and the green crest is next to her, I cant figure out what to do to get that crest from her.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Beast Incarnate

Thanks man.

If I remember correctly she is the one inside the pink building? I'm pretty sure you can just change to her (pressing triangle). I vaguely remember doing it completely by accident, once you are in control of her you can just run around inside the shop. Let me know if it works.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I used the yellow spell as you said in the PM yesterday and it worked, got my plat last night thanks for the help man.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I used the yellow spell as you said in the PM yesterday and it worked, got my plat last night thanks for the help man.
    Yeah I noticed you got the plat. No worries man, glad I could help.

Beast Incarnate

No real update, however I have decided on 2 things.

1) I think I'm going to remove all of my Time To Platinums, the main reason being I sometimes forget to note times down, and have to take a bit of an educated guess as to how long I've spent on a title. Now, with me playing quite a few games at once at the moment, its even harder to remember how long I've spent on each.

2) As most people who view my checklist know, I have achieved all of the goals I have set myself this year. They weren't particularly hard, but they were reasonable considering how much gaming time I get. I have more or less decided what my one and only goal will be for next year, and that is to achieve 100 platinum trophies, which is a whooping 53 more than I have now. Now, I am fairly confident I will not hit this total by the end of 2012, but I'll give it a damn good try, and its something that will keep me gaming.

Page 8 of 121 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast