Page 80 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on Gravity Rush Dragon nice job! Since there is a lot of talk about R&C A4O in here if ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on Gravity Rush Dragon nice job! Since there is a lot of talk about R&C A4O in here if you are going to play for platinum it is best to play with multiple people to make it easier collecting the 1 million bolts. I hated that game but Im not into those type of games. I still want to try out that farming simulator, i thought it was for the vita though

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on Gravity Rush Dragon nice job! Since there is a lot of talk about R&C A4O in here if you are going to play for platinum it is best to play with multiple people to make it easier collecting the 1 million bolts. I hated that game but Im not into those type of games. I still want to try out that farming simulator, i thought it was for the vita though
    Thanks dude. Farming Simulator is on the Vita, but only available in certain areas I think

Death to zombies!!

I missed you posting your new plat congrats man, glad you finally got them challenges

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Player Hater

Congrats on the new plat. I really need to get myself a Vita, there seems to be a few decent games on the system!

PRO Member

Congrats on your Gravity Rush platinum dude.

maybe you will get a new streak started.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Gravity Rush plat man and good luck on those co-op games with your wife. Also, I too was thinking about getting the Farming Simulator game but just read it takes probably 50+ hours to plat it. Knowing that I think I'll just leave it for now and work on some of my backlog instead of adding to it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I missed you posting your new plat congrats man, glad you finally got them challenges
    Thanks Stu

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Congrats on the new plat. I really need to get myself a Vita, there seems to be a few decent games on the system!
    Thanks DJ. The Vita is a very fun console, but I've yet to come across a game I rate above 7/10 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your Gravity Rush platinum dude.

maybe you will get a new streak started.
    Thanks snake. It would be cool if I could start a new streak, but I'm not overly fussed about it to be honest. Just enjoying my games, the plat will pop when it pops, not really rushing towards anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Gravity Rush plat man and good luck on those co-op games with your wife. Also, I too was thinking about getting the Farming Simulator game but just read it takes probably 50+ hours to plat it. Knowing that I think I'll just leave it for now and work on some of my backlog instead of adding to it.
    Thanks man. We haven't played any co-op games for quite a while now, since LEGO LOTR I believe. Its unusual for us as we usually always had at least one on the go. I haven't really got far enough into Farming Simulator yet to say whether I'm enjoying it, but so far it requires almost no concentration, but you're right, it will take a good 50+ hours to complete

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Yeah was pretty disappointed when I found out Farming Simulator wasn't available in Australia.

We had a big delay for Retro City Rampage and Dokuro too. Still don't have Dragon Fantasy: Book 1 either lol.

Nice work on Gravity Rush. Completely agree with your thoughts but I'm not exactly sure what they could have done to improve it. I think the combat needed to be re-worked a bit but what on earth do you do? Maybe they could have shifted the emphasis to ground based combat with lesser aerial combat. Or something... Will probably check out GR2 if it ever comes out though. Guess we'll find out at e3?
    Thanks man. I didn't mind the combat, although as you say I never really used any ground based attacks. Just used gravity kicks and specials. I did hate the way you usually ended up in insane positions, really messes with your head, it was the main reason I struggled with the challenges, I spent time re-orientating myself.

Beast Incarnate

Just had a mega rage quit. I was happily playing away at Wolfpack, was doing extremely well, sequence 23, then my internet decides to screw me over. Booted me out of the match and then completely froze my PS3. Wouldn't let me turn it off or anything, ended up having to pull the plug out. Luckily the level 20 is the only trophy I need for the online portion of the game, just sucks because that match would have put me onto level 19. No biggie really, just made me screw.

On a happier note, I've recently pre-ordered some games. A few I cancelled from another shop and re-ordered from Amazon.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
    Final Fantasy XIV Online
    Final Fantasy XV (PS4)

Now I realize I've pre-ordered a PS4 game without actually pre-ordering a PS4, but I'm not 100% positive I want one on release. I'll definitely get one in time for some FF goodness, but until then I'll see if any other games interest me.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    LR + FFXV aren't due out til next year. XV probably not til second half of 2014 or beyond. If you can I'd switch them to something else tbh.
    I know they aren't, but I have more than enough games to keep me occupied until then. More than happy to wait for the release

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nice Checklist Dragon! i see u got the same problem as me, buying more games as you will ever be able to play whats this platinum streak you guys where talking about a few posts back?
    -
    -

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by gazlad View Post
    Nice Checklist Dragon! i see u got the same problem as me, buying more games as you will ever be able to play whats this platinum streak you guys where talking about a few posts back?
    Thanks for visiting man. The platinum streak we were talking about was in reference to the 29 month streak I had going. I had earned at last 1 platinum every month since December 2010. May 2013 brought that streak to an end as I just couldn't get the gaming time in.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

wauw that's a trophy worth on its self! i just got done with far cry 3 doing some games with the girlfriend now and tomorow or this evening im gonna start with god of war ascension i think had it since release, just couldn't be go for it since it was not to long ago before that that i was grinding the challenges in god of war 1, 2 and 3... hopefully the ones in ascension are doable or skill related not luck based :/
    -
    -

Lvl 4 - Silver

Love the check list, looks good.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by The Head Crusher View Post
    Love the check list, looks good.
    Thanks for visiting man.

SUNDAY UPDATE

Once again I haven't got a fat lot of gaming in, I am trying, I just can never find the time. I have managed to finish ACIII though. All I have left for the platinum is to 100% sync 5 story missions, then complete and fully sync the naval and privateer missions. I am struggling on the second naval mission though as one of the requirements asks you to destroy 2 frigates by firing at their weak spots. You have to damage the hull enough to reveal the weak spots. The problem I'm having is I have a fully upgraded ship, I'm destroying the frigates far too quickly before I get chance to reveal their weak points. Frustrating.

On other gaming news, I've recently acquired another game to play, thanks to Stupot for the loan:

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Dragon, im trying fifa 13 now even going online atm but i really need ur help u played both PES and fifa, i always played PES and now im having a real bad time in fifa to defend against even amateur CPU :S with pes you would hold down the X button to chase a player and to try to take the ball, O was tackle, now i put those also as the controller settings for fifa but the X button just chase a player and doesnt try to take the ball how do i do that with Fifa or is it just the square button i can use?
    -
    -

Beast Incarnate

Dragon, im trying fifa 13 now even going online atm but i really need ur help u played both PES and fifa, i always played PES and now im having a real bad time in fifa to defend against even amateur CPU :S with pes you would hold down the X button to chase a player and to try to take the ball, O was tackle, now i put those also as the controller settings for fifa but the X button just chase a player and doesnt try to take the ball how do i do that with Fifa or is it just the square button i can use?
    To master defending you need to be able to time when to put a tackle in, holding X just jockeys the player. Square will be a sliding challenge, but never slide, opponents will just skip around you.

To be honest, I sucked at defending too. What I did was change my Auto Switching settings to "Air Balls". This way the game won't automatically change your player to the nearest one to the ball. This way you can just leave the defending up to the CPU controlled defense. Every time their striker gets the ball, just switch to a player AWAY from him and 99% of the time your defense will take care of it for you.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

that works online aswell? gonna try it tomorow
    -
    -

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Man, quite the list! Keep up the good work!

Beast Incarnate

that works online aswell? gonna try it tomorow
    It does indeed

Quote Originally Posted by J Kinsey View Post
    Man, quite the list! Keep up the good work!
    Thanks a lot for visiting

Page 80 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast