Page 84 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper Ooo Snap congrats man Thanks Yoo_Hoo Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 Congrats on AC3: Liberation! Awesome job! ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Ooo Snap congrats man
    Thanks Yoo_Hoo

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on AC3: Liberation! Awesome job!
    Thanks a lot Icebrand

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the newest platinum. I heard the MP is really awful on PS Vita.
    Thanks man. The MP is terrible, its nothing but a grind. Dead easy, but takes a good few hours of just tapping the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on the new !
    Thanks Qurb

Quote Originally Posted by J Kinsey View Post
    Great job on the new !
    Thanks J

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Another new ! You don't mess around.
    Thanks man, believe it or not I'm knocking them out really slow at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Thanks Feral

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on finally knocking that one out time for something less glitchy now?
    Thanks Stu. To be honest I didn't get hit with many glitches, just that Business Rival one which forced the second half play through

Right then, I have no updated my thoughts on the game as I was veeery tired last night and didn't do it. If anyone is interested I'll post them below.

Toggle Spoiler

Beast Incarnate

I've had literally no time for gaming over the past week or so due to various things, and will struggle to find much time over the next 4 or 5 weeks. I did manage to FINALLY start Afrika today though, which stupot lent me nearly a month ago! Sorry man. Really liking it so far, very relaxing but I can see its going to take a while.

On other gaming news, I'm still quite close to 2 more plats, those being ACIII and Family Guy, but most of the time I spend on my PS3 will be on Afrika so I can return it to Stu. I'm also going to try to start Virtue's Last Reward on the Vita at some point as I've heard nothing but good things.

I also really want to start the Borderlands 2 DLC with Stu, its just managing to synch up our times so we can start it!

Death to zombies!!

I was playing Borderlands earlier before you came online

Hopefully i mite be able to get those co-op trophies in Family Guy next week. They are holding me back from starting the game.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Ah cool, you started the DLC or just messing about? I played it Sunday with my mate, he wanted to start the story. Going to play it again this Sunday to finish off the story for him, saves him buying the game lol.

PRO Member

Never heard of Afrika before, what is it like?

Still the Chocobo

Hope you have fun with Afrika. I heard it's rare to find too. Sucks because after looking it up, I wanna play

Either way have fun with it and take your time. I see you and stupot were in a trophy competition a few months back and I would also play very slow after something like that.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Ah cool, you started the DLC or just messing about? I played it Sunday with my mate, he wanted to start the story. Going to play it again this Sunday to finish off the story for him, saves him buying the game lol.
    Was just messing about and started on the new difficulty, wont start the new dlc without you

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Never heard of Afrika before, what is it like?
    Its fun. You just play as a photographer in Africa and you are assigned missions via email asking you to photograph certain animals doing certain things. Nothing strenuous, just fun and relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Hope you have fun with Afrika. I heard it's rare to find too. Sucks because after looking it up, I wanna play

Either way have fun with it and take your time. I see you and stupot were in a trophy competition a few months back and I would also play very slow after something like that.
    Thanks a lot man. You can get it from ebay quite easily I think, but Stu was kind enough to lend me his copy.

Yeah we were in a team trophy comp along with john3007 and we ended up winning it quite comfortably, so taking my time is a nice change of pace.

Was just messing about and started on the new difficulty, wont start the new dlc without you
    Awesome. How difficult is the new difficulty? We need to get to 61 ASAP for some of the new DLC boss' lol

Death to zombies!!

Awesome. How difficult is the new difficulty? We need to get to 61 ASAP for some of the new DLC boss' lol
    My siren is set up as a healer for co-op so it was pretty hard going solo. Mite have to make some changes to her skills, im only level 50 still

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

My siren is set up as a healer for co-op so it was pretty hard going solo. Mite have to make some changes to her skills, im only level 50 still
    Well going through the DLC won't be too much of a problem, we can do it on normal. But the endgame boss' are level 70ish I think, so we really need to be maxed out. I'm so used to one-shotting things now I'm going to be awful to start with

Death to zombies!!

Dont worry as ive been playing Blops 2 lately my Borderlands skills have all but gone

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Synthwave <3

Hey Dragon! Hope you have a fun time playing Afrika. That does sound like a fun, relaxing game. I hope you also enjoy VLR whenever you start that. I absolutely LOVE that game and can only say good things about it. Hope you get more time to play soon!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Its fun. You just play as a photographer in Africa and you are assigned missions via email asking you to photograph certain animals doing certain things. Nothing strenuous, just fun and relaxing
    That sounds good actually, like Pokémon Snap without pokémons.

Beast Incarnate

Dont worry as ive been playing Blops 2 lately my Borderlands skills have all but gone
    At least you have been shooting things, thats got to help somehow!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Hey Dragon! Hope you have a fun time playing Afrika. That does sound like a fun, relaxing game. I hope you also enjoy VLR whenever you start that. I absolutely LOVE that game and can only say good things about it. Hope you get more time to play soon!
    Hey bnecker Thanks for visiting. I'm really looking forward to starting VLR, I should have started it looong ago but never actually got around to it. I'll rectify that soon

PRO Member

I hope you enjoy Afrika, DragonWolf! I scored Platinum on it just last month myself and I had a blast! It's a very relaxing and beautiful game.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I hope you enjoy Afrika, DragonWolf! I scored Platinum on it just last month myself and I had a blast! It's a very relaxing and beautiful game.
    Thanks for dropping by Icebrand. I am most definitely enjoying Afrika at the moment and I'm sure I'll continue to do so

Synthwave <3

Hey bnecker Thanks for visiting. I'm really looking forward to starting VLR, I should have started it looong ago but never actually got around to it. I'll rectify that soon
    Awesome, I hope you enjoy it. To me it is a relaxing and interesting game. The story is just epic imo and I can't wait for the sequel next year! At least you'll be getting around to it before the next one comes out. lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Player Hater

Enjoy Afrika, mate. I loved it, but had a really poor experience where I got the YLOD about two-thirds of the way through, which led to to a huge waste of time, haha. Essentially, there were about two trophies I had earnt towards the end of the game that I hadn't synched to the network, but were included on my save file. When I had the YLOD, I took it to get fixed, and then resumed playng with my save, but the two trophies were missing, because my save file had presumed I'd already unlocked them, whilst my network status did not. I had to play the game twice, which was frustrating, because waiting for some of the animals to appear under the right conditions was completely frustrating the second time around.
    Anyway, I'm sure you won't have the same issue. Enjoy!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Enjoy Afrika, mate. I loved it, but had a really poor experience where I got the YLOD about two-thirds of the way through, which led to to a huge waste of time, haha. Essentially, there were about two trophies I had earnt towards the end of the game that I hadn't synched to the network, but were included on my save file. When I had the YLOD, I took it to get fixed, and then resumed playng with my save, but the two trophies were missing, because my save file had presumed I'd already unlocked them, whilst my network status did not. I had to play the game twice, which was frustrating, because waiting for some of the animals to appear under the right conditions was completely frustrating the second time around.
    Anyway, I'm sure you won't have the same issue. Enjoy!
    Thats gutting mate. I haven't tried to find any animals yet, just photographed every one I've seen so far. Figured I'd just go through the game first and worry about missing animals later on

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the Afrika platinum

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Page 84 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast