Page 90 of 121 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Anime12345 First time coming here, nice CL you got here and sweet plats . Keep up the ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Anime12345 View Post
    First time coming here, nice CL you got here and sweet plats . Keep up the good work and good luck with FFXIV online heard that game is addicting .
    Thanks a lot for visiting. Always nice to have new people visit. FFXIV is indeed addicting and will be so for a long time

Beast Incarnate

Just a small checklist update. I have decided to add game ratings to the games I'll never platinum. After all I still played enough of the most of them to warrant a rating, usually finishing the story or in FIFA's case a lot of hours invested.

As for gaming I am really struggling to pick just one game to stick to. At the moment I am rotating 3 games on the PS3. Final Fantasy XIV, GTA V and Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. Once I have finished PES I'll replace it with FIFA. Just not enough free hours in the day

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

What the hell!? You mean... You have played something else other than FFXIV? I'm just shocked mate, I don't know what to say lol. Having said that, I keep hearing great things about GTA V and I know how much you like your football games so I bet your like a kid in a sweet shop :p

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    What the hell!? You mean... You have played something else other than FFXIV? I'm just shocked mate, I don't know what to say lol. Having said that, I keep hearing great things about GTA V and I know how much you like your football games so I bet your like a kid in a sweet shop :p
    I'm not overly impressed with Pro Evo to be honest but I'm looking forward to FIFA. As for GTA, its bags of fun!

Beast Incarnate

I'm a tad late with my Sunday update, but here it is:

I haven't had a lot of gaming time over the last week, and probably won't get a lot over the next 3 or 4 weeks either as I'm working in Hereford. What time I have had I have been splitting between GTA V, PES2014 and FFXIV. This does mean my character in FFXIV has fallen way behind some of my LS/FC friends but I really don't care. I'm playing the game for enjoyment and I'm really not focusing on trophies or levels, just having fun.

I'm pretty much doing the same with GTA V. Every time I go on I have the intention of blasting out some story missions, but I usually ended up exploring the incredibly vast map and attempting to flee a 4 star wanted level in a golf caddy. I'll definitely be getting more into the story but there is so much to do I tend to get side tracked.

As for PES2014 I have earned the trophies for individual competitions and have just 2 rather time consuming Become A Legend trophies left to do. Then all thats left is Master League, which is again time consuming. I am liking the game, but I'll be glad when its done as I just see it as standing in the way of FIFA for me.

Here is my FFXIV update:

FFXIV - DRACO LUPUS' LIFE IN EORZEA

Story Mission - In Pursuit of the Past

Class/Jobs

Disciples of War

Pugilist/Monk - Level 46
    Lancer - Level 20
    Gladiator - Level 17
    Archer - Level 17
    Marauder - Level 15

Disciples of the Hand

Carpernter - Level 18
    Armorer - Level 15
    Leatherworker - Level 16
    Alchemist - Level 15
    Blacksmith - Level 23
    Goldsmith - Level 25
    Weaver - Level 16
    Culinarian - Level 15

Disciples of the Land

Miner - Level 19
    Botanist - Level 16
    Fisher - Level 50

Companion

Name - Buttstallion
    Type - Chocobo
    Rank - 3
    Upgrades - Healer Level 3, Choco Regen, Enhanced Mind, Increased HP

Mounts

Company Chocobo, Coeurl

Minions

cherry bomb, mammet #001, wayward hatchling, Cait Sith doll, baby behemoth, morbol seedling, tiny rat, chigoe larva, infant imp, gravel golem, tiny tortoise, baby raptor, baby bat, pudgy puk, smallshell, coblyn larva, goobbue sproutling, bite-sized pudding, demon brick, wind-up cursor, wind-up airship

New Trophies

Veteran Fisher

Extra Notes

As you can see from above I achieved my first level 50 job over the last week, and surprisingly its not a Discipline of War. It fishing! I've more or less finished gearing myself out with level 50 Fishing HQ gear too, just need a couple more pieces.

I still haven't got a great lot of interest in jumping back into the story yet, I'm just loving using it as a relaxing game. I'm probably going to slowly level mining, botany and a few crafts to go with it.

I also picked up some new minions over the week, quite a few actually, All of my new ones are in bold just above.

Sweet update man. Sucks that your not going to get much game time in the next few weeks. Bit busy myself atm but thats the way it is I guess. All the best mate and have fun

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Sweet update man. Sucks that your not going to get much game time in the next few weeks. Bit busy myself atm but thats the way it is I guess. All the best mate and have fun
    Thanks man. Yeah its just the way it goes sometimes, no matter. I have a week off in 4 weeks so I'm sure I'll catch up.

Beast Incarnate

Thought I would upload a pic of my character from FFXIV. Currently a level 28 Miner hanging with my baby raptor!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey Dragon, I see you completed all your goals for the year congrats my friend. LiL raptor eh nice touch there

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey Dragon, I see you completed all your goals for the year congrats my friend. LiL raptor eh nice touch there
    Hey Sniper. Thanks for stopping by. Goal wise I really didn't have much this year to be honest. I'm trying to think of some good ones for 2014 but I won't be getting a PS4 so my gaming will continue on the PS3 for some time yet.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Hey Sniper. Thanks for stopping by. Goal wise I really didn't have much this year to be honest. I'm trying to think of some good ones for 2014 but I won't be getting a PS4 so my gaming will continue on the PS3 for some time yet.
    No Problem, I haven't visited anyone's checklist in some time so today I took some time out to do that. You still had some platinum goals which you achieved. No rush for the ps4 as it will have its share of problems and not so many games to begin with that will also be released on ps3. I just find it would help me out design new levels and keep up with what's happening for the future. You Stu and GDT team up in FF?

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    No Problem, I haven't visited anyone's checklist in some time so today I took some time out to do that. You still had some platinum goals which you achieved. No rush for the ps4 as it will have its share of problems and not so many games to begin with that will also be released on ps3. I just find it would help me out design new levels and keep up with what's happening for the future. You Stu and GDT team up in FF?
    GDT couldn't get on our server so he's busy kicking ass on another server. Sucks but he's still having fun. Me and Stu team up when we can but he gets a lot more time on it than me so progression wise he's way ahead. Doesn't make too much difference but he can do things I can't at the moment.

Beast Incarnate

Right guys, time for another Sunday update, for all 3 of you that actually read it lol.

Only played 2 out of the 3 games I'm currently cycling this week, those being FFXIV and PES. Most of my gaming time has been spent on PES, trying to plow through it so I can finally start FIFA. I only have 2 trophies left for the platinum, both of those being grinding trophies. I'm currently going for the International Cup in Master League mode but I'm still 2 and a half seasons away from it. Once thats done all thats left is a full season on Become A Legend mode to get the last trophy before the platinum.

FFXIV - DRACO LUPUS' LIFE IN EORZEA

Story Mission - In Pursuit of the Past

Class/Jobs

Disciples of War

Pugilist/Monk - Level 46
    Lancer - Level 20
    Gladiator - Level 17
    Archer - Level 17
    Marauder - Level 15

Disciples of the Hand

Carpernter - Level 18
    Armorer - Level 15
    Leatherworker - Level 16
    Alchemist - Level 15
    Blacksmith - Level 23
    Goldsmith - Level 25
    Weaver - Level 16
    Culinarian - Level 15

Disciples of the Land

Miner - Level 32
    Botanist - Level 16
    Fisher - Level 50

Companion

Name - Buttstallion
    Type - Chocobo
    Rank - 3
    Upgrades - Healer Level 3, Choco Regen, Enhanced Mind, Increased HP

Mounts

Company Chocobo, Coeurl

Minions

cherry bomb, mammet #001, wayward hatchling, Cait Sith doll, baby behemoth, morbol seedling, tiny rat, chigoe larva, infant imp, gravel golem, tiny tortoise, baby raptor, baby bat, pudgy puk, smallshell, coblyn larva, goobbue sproutling, bite-sized pudding, demon brick, wind-up cursor, wind-up airship

New Trophies

N/A

Extra Notes

I haven't spent a fat lot of time here this week, but what time I have spent on here I've been burning through levequests for my Mining job. I gained 13 levels in a few days to take my Miner to level 32 and with the announcement of the experience raise to Mining at Botany I'll probably max it out sooner rather than later. I may stop levelling them once I get to 1000 levequests and start aiming for guildhests and FATE's, but we'll see.

The Playboy Wikipedia

T'is my 2nd time coming in here, but my first time to comment. Just want to say that your checklist is very impressive
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok_3000 View Post
    T'is my 2nd time coming in here, but my first time to comment. Just want to say that your checklist is very impressive
    Thanks for dropping by dude and for the nice words. I try to keep it updated as much as possible but with limited trophy earnings in recent months its been hard keeping it going.

3 people eh? Never realised there was so many lol :p I am of course only kidding my good chap. Good luck in getting the rest of the trophies for PES mate. I know you said you was busy over the next few weeks so good to see your getting some time in there.

I also checked out the trophy guide that GDT is writing for FFXIV yesterday and I nearly fell off my chair when I read the estimated time to plat, good luck with that one man, jesus christ.

Beast Incarnate

3 people eh? Never realised there was so many lol :p I am of course only kidding my good chap. Good luck in getting the rest of the trophies for PES mate. I know you said you was busy over the next few weeks so good to see your getting some time in there.

I also checked out the trophy guide that GDT is writing for FFXIV yesterday and I nearly fell off my chair when I read the estimated time to plat, good luck with that one man, jesus christ.
    Yeah its an insanely long platinum, and the Binding Coil makes it insanely difficult too. Its one of those games though, that you just don't care about trophies. Sometimes I go in with a certain trophy in mind, for example at the moment I'm aiming for 1000 levequests which will take quite a while, but most of the time I just play to have fun.

I'm sort of the same with GTA V too. Although I'm aware of the missable trophies I play it without any thought of earning this trophy or earning that trophy. The game is so much fun I play it and enjoy it.

I'm also going to do the same with FIFA. I have a very long career planned out in my head for it and I want to lap up Ultimate Team as much as possible this year too.

I think I spent so long burning through games and burning through trophies, a lot of which was forced, especially in the trophy competition, I'm just happy playing games and enjoying them without feeling the need to get the platinum in a certain time limit.

Death to zombies!!

Getting a big list of minions Seen some in the FC chest that you mite not have.

Good luck on the last few PES trophies

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

The Playboy Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks for dropping by dude and for the nice words. I try to keep it updated as much as possible but with limited trophy earnings in recent months its been hard keeping it going.
    Hey no problem I'll be sure to keep checking out your progress. I've actually been considering making a checklist, but I'm unsure of where to start.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Getting a big list of minions Seen some in the FC chest that you mite not have.

Good luck on the last few PES trophies
    I'll check them out later if I remember. Thanks, only one to go but its a full season with no simming in BAL

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok_3000 View Post
    Hey no problem I'll be sure to keep checking out your progress. I've actually been considering making a checklist, but I'm unsure of where to start.
    Its really not that difficult. If you can get someone to make some banners for you and have enough time to invest in the original set up the rest just falls into place.

Page 90 of 121 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast