Page 91 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Sorry for not updating yesterday but for some reason I couldn't open any threads on the site. Seems to be ...

Beast Incarnate

Sorry for not updating yesterday but for some reason I couldn't open any threads on the site. Seems to be fixed today so here goes.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - I am only one trophy away from the platinum and I'll be starting towards that today. Its a very long trophy, maybe 10+ hours, but hopefully I'll have it before the next update.

Final Fantasy XIV - No Eorzea update today as I really haven't had a lot of time over the last week so I haven't accomplished a lot. I did manage to level my Mining job from level 32 to level 41. Hopefully I'll have level 50 before the week is out and I can start towards Botanist. I have a week off in a few weeks so thats when I'll try to tackle the last quarter of the story.

Grand Theft Auto V - Not done a lot on this at all, just been finding weapons etc. I'll hopefully get a few hours on it this week. I definitely want to get online on it before the end of October so I can qualify for the $500,000 RockStar will be giving out.

FIFA 14 - Yep, I cracked. I finally put FIFA on at the end of last week. Most of my time has been spent in career mode so far where I'll be trying to get Villa to the league title. I'll probably have all of the career mode trophies finished by the time that happens but its a little gaming goal to aim for that doesn't involve trophies.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

It's ok man, I forgive you you for not updating even though it wasn't your fault :p. Best of luck in getting that last trophy for the plat mate, no doubt you'll have it soon. And Villa, top of the league!? Who'd a thought it lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    It's ok man, I forgive you you for not updating even though it wasn't your fault :p. Best of luck in getting that last trophy for the plat mate, no doubt you'll have it soon. And Villa, top of the league!? Who'd a thought it lol
    Thanks dude, it shouldn't be too far away as long as it plays nice and pops in the first season. If not its another whole season to play. As for the Villa, only in virtual reality mate, although I see Utd are struggling a bit, another draw on Saturday.

Beast Incarnate

Just a quick update guys. Platinum #108 is the following:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
    Ultimate Player

I have just realized this is my first platinum in 2 months! Thats ridiculous for me, but the games I have been playing are much longer. This one took around 40 hours, FIFA will be around the same, FFXIV is easily a 1000+ hour game too. Still, I'll try to mix it up so I'm able to keep knocking the plats out. Description and rating will come later.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the new plat dude Good luck with FFXIV that will be a special plat to have with over 1000 hrs.

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plat. Waiting to see that FF in your plat collection. That will be epic.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the new plat dude Good luck with FFXIV that will be a special plat to have with over 1000 hrs.
    Thanks dude. It will definitely be a special plat but it will be a long, long time before I get it

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat. Waiting to see that FF in your plat collection. That will be epic.
    Thanks snake. You'll be waiting a long time lol, but I'm determined to get it. The one thing I can see standing in my way is The Binding Coil.

As promised, the rating and review for PES:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
    Ultimate Player
    23/10/2013
    1/1 4/4 13/13 15/15 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also traded it in earlier and picked up 2 new games:

Retired...

Congrats on the Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Platinum. Good luck in your pursuit of FFXIV's platinum I hope you'll win and become 1st earned plat in the world.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Plat #108. I agree with everyone. That FFXIV Plat will be an EPIC Plat to have when you get it.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Platinum. Good luck in your pursuit of FFXIV's platinum I hope you'll win and become 1st earned plat in the world.
    Thanks dude. I very much doubt I'll be first to legitimately platinum FFXIV. There are a lot of people much further than me in the game. Although I've already knocked out a lot of the trophies the ones left are very time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat #108. I agree with everyone. That FFXIV Plat will be an EPIC Plat to have when you get it.
    Thanks a lot man

Beast Incarnate

Wow, what a turbulent week I've had. I've just finished a 70 hour work week plus 2 hours of driving every day, so basically 80 hours. Literally had no time what so ever for any PS3 gaming but I did manage to sneak in a few hours on the Vita. Luckily I have this week off so I should be able to put some hours into a few games. No Eorzea update this week but I will give a little update below.

FIFA 14 - Loving Ultimate Team mode again. Got quite a nice team together now too. Currently sitting at 50% trophies but I'm not intentionally going for them at the moment.

GTA V - Loving it, everything about it. Having a blast online with a few mates and still loving the story mode. Hopefully I'll make a big dent in the game this week.

FFXIV - I managed to get my 2nd Level 50 job last week, that being Mining. I'm now going to go for Botany while aiming for the 1000 levequests trophy. I'm also going to try to make a decent dent in the last quarter of the game. I'm desperate to get to endgame so I can team up with Stu and the rest of my FC again.

Farming Simulator - Yep, since as I have been travelling and working so much I've gone back to my Vita and Farming Simulator. I'm around 12 hours in and probably have about 40 hours to go to finish it. I'll be playing this while the wife is watching TV or when I'm not at home.

Seeing as I have a week off I will probably start some co-op games with the wife too. We currently have Rise of the Guardians and Epic Mickey 2 to play, with LEGO Marvel arriving in a week or 2.

PRO Member

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Thanks a lot

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

First off,congrats on your new plat (even though I'm a bit late :p), well done mate. And second, if/when you get to Tomb Raider, let me know what you think of it man. I was really looking forward to it until I found out it had mp crap to it and a supposedly long grind too.

Damn that 80 hours mate, that's a fierce working week. Bet your looking forward to a nice week off, eh? Well deserved I'm sure

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    First off,congrats on your new plat (even though I'm a bit late :p), well done mate. And second, if/when you get to Tomb Raider, let me know what you think of it man. I was really looking forward to it until I found out it had mp crap to it and a supposedly long grind too.

Damn that 80 hours mate, that's a fierce working week. Bet your looking forward to a nice week off, eh? Well deserved I'm sure
    Thanks John. First, a congrats is always welcome no matter how late and second, I'll be sure to let you know about Tomb Raider. I've read that its actually quite easy, the MP just makes it very long winded, guess I'll find out. To be honest I've become less and less bothered about trophies lately, I've just been playing mainly for fun and not worrying about trophies

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE: PLATINUM #109

Rise of the Guardians
    Rise of the Guardians
    16/11/2013
    1/1 2/2 10/10 37/37 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also received this in the post today and started the first few levels with my wife earlier:

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats with your new plat and have fun with LEGO Marvel Heroes!

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congrats with your new plat and have fun with LEGO Marvel Heroes!
    Thanks man, we will

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Thanks Feral

Page 91 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast