Page 92 of 121 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your newest plat and have fun with Lego Marvel, that is one good looking box....

PRO Member

Congrats on your newest plat and have fun with Lego Marvel, that is one good looking box.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on your newest plat and have fun with Lego Marvel, that is one good looking box.
    Thanks a lot

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the RotG plat mate, well done. I still haven't watched the film yet wih my daughter as I thought it looked pretty good.

I can't remember if it was you or stu that lent me that Wild game with Bear Gryls but, the other week, I finally watched a program with him in it and the man is just legendary. He is also a friggin nut case lol, and it just reminded me of that game and the trophy comp from last year.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the RotG plat mate, well done. I still haven't watched the film yet wih my daughter as I thought it looked pretty good.

I can't remember if it was you or stu that lent me that Wild game with Bear Gryls but, the other week, I finally watched a program with him in it and the man is just legendary. He is also a friggin nut case lol, and it just reminded me of that game and the trophy comp from last year.
    Thanks dude. I've not watched the film either but the game isn't too bad with 2 people.

It was me, I still have the game lol. Sucky game but an awesome program, he's insane!

Beast Incarnate

Right then, as some of you may have noticed I have been very inactive checklist wise for a while. I've still been as active as I can on the website, congratulating as many people as I can on various platinum's and milestones. There are numerous reasons for my inactivity and lack of game time. Firstly, I've had some pretty shitty problems in my personal life that aren't showing any signs of letting up soon, I've been worked to the bone at work, piling in a hell of a lot of hours and most of my actual free time I've been in the gym. What little time I've had to play a game I've used it purely for enjoyment, absolutely no grinding and no worrying about trophies. Pratting about on GTA Online with a few friends, playing some Ultimate Team on FIFA etc.

Now although I've struggled to get any gaming time in recently it doesn't mean I'm giving up on trophies. I'll definitely be back, its just a matter of time. I'll still provide occasional updates in here if I get the time.

On gaming news, I'm fairly close to the FIFA 14 platinum. Just need a few Pro trophies and one difficult World Class challenge trophy.

When myself and my wife are free at the same time we have been playing LEGO Marvel, we should get a real good go at it this weekend so should be able to make some good progress.

Other than that I've just been enjoying GTA Online with friends, I still need to invest some serious time in the SP game which I will get back to, but Online is so much fun with a few buddies. I'm currently level 57 and I got that with very little grinding, RockStar nerfed all of the RP rewards so its very, very difficult to level up now, no Criminal Records exploit like most people used to get to level 100. Hopefully heists will inject some fresh air into the game when they are released too.

PRO Member

I was right there with you my friend. I was MIA for a good few months only popping in here and there. I'm glad to see you still around though! Good luck on the Fifa 14 though it looks like you're good on that

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I was right there with you my friend. I was MIA for a good few months only popping in here and there. I'm glad to see you still around though! Good luck on the Fifa 14 though it looks like you're good on that

Thanks a lot dude, its difficult to find time at the moment but I'm sure I'll get there eventually

Beast Incarnate

Quick update, updated trophy stats for 2013 so far and replaced the Superman song with GTAV's Los Santos Rock Radio for some browsing music.

PRO Member

I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough spot in your life right now, my good man. I hope things look up for you soon. Take care.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Damn mate, I know it was 2 weeks ago when you said it but I am sorry to hear you have had a few problems. Once again, some time has passed I hope your problems may have eased up too. Otherwise, just do whatever you want with your free time mate, just so long as you enjoy it. I'm kind of gone off trophies now myself. I'll still play games and plat them but I don't have the "I must get as many trophies as fast as I can" attitude anymore. All the best man, take it easy

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough spot in your life right now, my good man. I hope things look up for you soon. Take care.
    Damn mate, I know it was 2 weeks ago when you said it but I am sorry to hear you have had a few problems. Once again, some time has passed I hope your problems may have eased up too. Otherwise, just do whatever you want with your free time mate, just so long as you enjoy it. I'm kind of gone off trophies now myself. I'll still play games and plat them but I don't have the "I must get as many trophies as fast as I can" attitude anymore. All the best man, take it easy
    Thanks guys, means a lot. I'm still playing games just for fun. Take FIFA for example, I only have 1 trophy left for the platinum which is to do with my online pro, yet I'm continuing to play career mode just because I'm having fun there.

Platinum Procrastinator

Hey man, sorry to hear about your lack of free time and personal issues. Hopefully everything goes better for you in the new year. I know how you feel though in regards to free time as my last semester with college was brutal. I was up working on assignments and other stuff usually 5-6 nights a week so I barely had any free time to myself.

However, since finishing for the holidays, I've been playing A Link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS and loving every minute of them. I was going to go for another plat to have 75 before 2014 but honestly, I don't even care about that anymore. I'd much rather play an awesome game than being roped back into worrying about trophies.

Anyways man, I hope you have a good new years and everything works out for you and your family
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Hey man, sorry to hear about your lack of free time and personal issues. Hopefully everything goes better for you in the new year. I know how you feel though in regards to free time as my last semester with college was brutal. I was up working on assignments and other stuff usually 5-6 nights a week so I barely had any free time to myself.

However, since finishing for the holidays, I've been playing A Link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS and loving every minute of them. I was going to go for another plat to have 75 before 2014 but honestly, I don't even care about that anymore. I'd much rather play an awesome game than being roped back into worrying about trophies.

Anyways man, I hope you have a good new years and everything works out for you and your family
    Thanks a lot man. I am finding it difficult at the moment. I still enjoy going for trophies and platinum's but its been so nice to not worry about them what so ever.

Although I have claimed to have slowed down in 2013, it still hasn't been a bad year trophy wise. We kicked off the year in the middle of a trophy competition so I was banging trophies out left, right and center. It did slow down a bit after the competition as I decided to indulge myself in games like NIER and FFXIV. Below I'll list the platinum's I earned last year, then I'll go into a few of the goals I will set myself for this year. All together I managed to earn 18 platinum's, taking me passed 100 total and earning one of the hardest platinum trophies available, EA Sports Active 2.

Ben 10: Omniverse - 4/1/2013
    Start the Party! Save the World - 7/1/2013
    Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - 8/1/2013
    We Dare - 10/1/2013
    Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - 13/1/2013
    Disney Sing It: Family Hits - 14/1/2013
    LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Vita) - 21/1/2013
    Cars 2 - 24/1/2013
    EA Sports Active 2 - 24/1/2013
    Family Game Night 4: The Game Show - 27/1/2013
    Madagascar 3: The Video Game - 11/2/2013
    NIER - 22/3/2013
    FIFA 13 - 27/4/2013
    Gravity Rush (Vita) - 8/6/2013
    Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita) - 2/7/2013
    Afrika - 21/7/2013
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - 23/10/2013
    Rise of the Guardians - 16/11/2013

Now thats out of the way, time to move onto a few goals of mine for the year. Once again I'm not going to hammer through the platinum's, but I do have a few I'd like to get to.

FIFA 14 - Platinum
    Grand Theft Auto V - Platinum
    Final Fantasy XIV - All trophies except Binding Coil
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Platinum
    National Geographic Challenge - Platinum (US game left over from trophy comp)
    Cabela's Outdoor Adventures - Platinum (US game left over from trophy comp)
    Farming Simulator (Vita) - Platinum
    Virtues Last Reward (Vita) - Platinum

Those are the goals I definitely want to achieve before 2014 is up. I also want to start clearing up a few unfinished games and start clearing through some games I have on my HDD as there are quite a lot. But anything after those goals I'll consider a bonus. There are other games that will be released that will distract me from that, FFX HD collection, FFXV (PS4), FIFA 14 (PS4), Pro Evolution Soccer, FIFA 15 etc. A lot of it depends on if I decide to get a PS4 or not during 2014. But once again, if I achieve the above with my very limited schedule I'll be happy.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on the 18 plats you earned last year Dragon. EA Sports niiiice I had the mp done before servers crashed but couldn't keep playing it just to much work to do the 9 week program and what not. Goodluck on this years goals and I can tell you Cabela's Outdoor Adventure is a real quick n' easy platinum

It is time for me to go underground

I remember the trophy comp like it was yesterday mate, that was a long ass 3 months. And the amount of plats you earned during January is just amazing! If I'm not mistaken, there was another team member he used to hang around these parts :p

I wish you good luck with your goals mate, I too appreciate gaming much more now and don't really care as much about banging trophies out. Oh, and if you get chance in the new year, try AC4, it is the bomb diggity . Happy gaming mate and take care of yo self fool, iiiiiiiiiiiight!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on the 18 plats you earned last year Dragon. EA Sports niiiice I had the mp done before servers crashed but couldn't keep playing it just to much work to do the 9 week program and what not. Goodluck on this years goals and I can tell you Cabela's Outdoor Adventure is a real quick n' easy platinum
    Thanks mate. Cabela is one of the games I had left from the competition so I would like to get it done out of the way

I remember the trophy comp like it was yesterday mate, that was a long ass 3 months. And the amount of plats you earned during January is just amazing! If I'm not mistaken, there was another team member he used to hang around these parts :p

I wish you good luck with your goals mate, I too appreciate gaming much more now and don't really care as much about banging trophies out. Oh, and if you get chance in the new year, try AC4, it is the bomb diggity . Happy gaming mate and take care of yo self fool, iiiiiiiiiiiight!
    Thanks John. I do remember someone else, he got swallowed by Eorzea though. AC4 is on my list but I've heard it focus' a lot on ship battles, which I wasn't a fan of on AC3. In fact, 100% sync on the ship sequences is all I'm missing for the platinum on AC3, just can't face doing them again at the moment.

Royal Flush X2

Nice job on earning 18 plats last year especially EA Sports Active 2. GTA V is going to be a nice plat to have, I'll have to start it sometime this month.

PRO Member

Good luck with all your trophy adventures this year and if you need a partner for GTAV let me know, I wouldn't mind leveling up a bit.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Nice job on earning 18 plats last year especially EA Sports Active 2. GTA V is going to be a nice plat to have, I'll have to start it sometime this month.
    Thanks omni. Like I said before, I'm more than happy to help you out with GTAV Online as I find it incredibly fun.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Good luck with all your trophy adventures this year and if you need a partner for GTAV let me know, I'd like to get the Plat this year too.
    Thanks a lot. I've got most of the GTAV Online trophies except winning every game mode and winning a rally race as a co-driver. I'm more than happy to help out though as I love the online mode, just add me and we can sort something out.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    AC4 is on my list but I've heard it focus' a lot on ship battles, which I wasn't a fan of on AC3. In fact, 100% sync on the ship sequences is all I'm missing for the platinum on AC3, just can't face doing them again at the moment.
    I know what you mean mate, I wasn't a big fan of the naval aspect of AC3, and because of that, I was reluctant about AC4 but I have to say, it works a bloody treat and it is much better than AC3. I can't stop fighting ships atm, I love it. Just to pre warn you thought, you will have to do A LOT of ship battles as it is pretty much your main source of income and you need to do it for materials to upgrade things but still definately worht a go imo.

Page 92 of 121 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast