Page 93 of 121 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Thanks mate. Cabela is one of the games I had left from the competition so I ...

  1. #1841
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks mate. Cabela is one of the games I had left from the competition so I would like to get it done out of the way



    Thanks John. I do remember someone else, he got swallowed by Eorzea though. AC4 is on my list but I've heard it focus' a lot on ship battles, which I wasn't a fan of on AC3. In fact, 100% sync on the ship sequences is all I'm missing for the platinum on AC3, just can't face doing them again at the moment.

    Ship battles are not the same in AC IV as they were in AC III.... All you need to do if upgrade your jackdaw (ship) to complete the 12 or so naval contracts really easily and just board some other ships to upgrade your ships and you can take out smaller ones so don't let that hold you back!!!! Turned out to be my favorite game out of the franchise for sure.



    It is time for me to go underground

  2. #1842
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    good to see this checklist is still going strong man I'll be sure to drop by once a week at least.

  3. #1843
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    good to see this checklist is still going strong man I'll be sure to drop by once a week at least.
    Thanks for dropping by man. I try to keep it going even if I'm not earning as many trophies as I used to

  4. #1844
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    UPDATE: FIRST PLATINUM OF 2014


    FIFA 14
    Football Legend
    9/1/2014
    1/1 2/2 15/15 26/26 - 100%



    Game Rating -

    Trophy Difficulty -

    Toggle Spoiler


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  5. #1845
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    parkerdip's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    30

    Congrats on FIFA 14 mate

    looks like both mine and your first plats of 2014 is FIFA 14

  6. #1846
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats on your first plat of 2014.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  7. #1847
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your first plat of the year mate, well done. My friend who is a FIFA fan absolutely swears by FIFA 13 and is not at all remotely interested in FIFA 14. Now to me, FIFA is FIFA but he says there is a big difference between the two. What do you think?

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  8. #1848
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Congrats on FIFA 14 mate

    looks like both mine and your first plats of 2014 is FIFA 14
    Thanks buddy. Its been coming for a while I just could never be bothered with Online Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your first plat of 2014.
    Thanks dude

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your first plat of the year mate, well done. My friend who is a FIFA fan absolutely swears by FIFA 13 and is not at all remotely interested in FIFA 14. Now to me, FIFA is FIFA but he says there is a big difference between the two. What do you think?
    Thanks a lot mate. FIFA 14 does feel like a slightly different game. Its more realistic, harder to get down the wings etc. But I've loved it. Mainly just played career mode for fun to be honest

  9. #1849
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Anime12345's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the Galaxy
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    8

    Congrats on FIFA 14 plat

  10. #1850
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on FIFA14. I still don't know how you manage to do it every year but its impressive none the less.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  11. #1851
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Congrats on the FIFA 14 platinum. I agree what Denaratuck said. It seems you're a pro of Soccer sport gamer.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  12. #1852
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    Congrats on FIFA dude.


  13. #1853
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Anime12345 View Post
    Congrats on FIFA 14 plat
    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on FIFA14. I still don't know how you manage to do it every year but its impressive none the less.
    Thanks dude. I don't know what to say really, just enjoy playing them every year. Always have lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the FIFA 14 platinum. I agree what Denaratuck said. It seems you're a pro of Soccer sport gamer.
    Thanks a lot dude

    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on FIFA dude.
    Thanks man

  14. #1854
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Congratulations with Fifa Dragon pretty cool you and Marccap got it on the same day. There wasn't a luck of the random packs as I think you dislike about the previous game? Glad you enjoyed it and about getting to the wingers I thought that would just be natural from the computer A.I.



    It is time for me to go underground

  15. #1855
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congratulations with Fifa Dragon pretty cool you and Marccap got it on the same day. There wasn't a luck of the random packs as I think you dislike about the previous game? Glad you enjoyed it and about getting to the wingers I thought that would just be natural from the computer A.I.
    Thanks dude. Yeah in previous FIFA's one of the trophies was to get an inform player in a pack. Could take 1 pack, could take 1000 packs. It was very annoying. Also in previous FIFA's you could really abuse the wings with fast wingers. Made it easy to whip crosses in and with a tall strong striker a goal was almost inevitable.

  16. #1856
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Congrats on the new plat dude

  17. #1857
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    congrats on the new plat never been a soccer fan though myself.

  18. #1858
    Hack the Planet!!
    WyldGunMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    49

    Nice job on the new plat!

    "Also in previous FIFA's you could really abuse the wings with fast wingers. Made it easy to whip crosses in and with a tall strong striker a goal was almost inevitable"

    I can honestly say I don't understand any of that lol.

  19. #1859
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the new plat dude
    Thanks dude

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats on the new plat never been a soccer fan though myself.
    Thanks man. Being from England I grew up on it

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Nice job on the new plat!

    "Also in previous FIFA's you could really abuse the wings with fast wingers. Made it easy to whip crosses in and with a tall strong striker a goal was almost inevitable"

    I can honestly say I don't understand any of that lol.
    Thanks dude. Haha. Football (soccer) is only really just taking off as a big time sport over there. I know MLS has been around for about 20 years or so but America have always had other sports almost exclusive to America that have always been bigger over there.

  20. #1860
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    UPDATE: PLATINUM #111


    LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes
    Have you ever tried Shawarma?
    19/1/2014
    1/1 3/3 4/4 38/38 - 100%




    Review to follow tomorrow, tired now so I'm going to bed!

Page 93 of 121 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO