Page 95 of 121 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Happy nearly birthday old man Been thinking about getting myself a ps4 but same as you the deals dont look ...

Death to zombies!!

Happy nearly birthday old man

Been thinking about getting myself a ps4 but same as you the deals dont look good, seen tesco have just the ps4 and ds4 for 350. Mite grab that and AC4

P.S stop getting plats, you will catch me up soon

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Royal Flush X2

Happy B-Day dude

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Happy nearly birthday old man

Been thinking about getting myself a ps4 but same as you the deals dont look good, seen tesco have just the ps4 and ds4 for 350. Mite grab that and AC4

P.S stop getting plats, you will catch me up soon
    Thanks man. I doubt it, I don't game enough to even contemplate catching you up. Plus I'll be jumping on and off FFXIV too, which as you know takes up a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Happy B-Day dude
    Thanks dude, although its a few weeks away yet, 2 weeks and 6 days to be exact

PRO Member

Omni likes to be early not late ...

Retired...

Happy Birthday! LET THE CELEBRATION BEGINS!!!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Congrats on the plats!!!! lol I was just thinking, I haven't gotten my first plat of the year, I should work on that. I actually bought a PS4 last week and so far its pretty cool. It is interesting that you can play the same PS3 games that PS4 has and get trophies for each system, so working on a bit of Assassins Creed 4 for both systems. Yeah my backlog of games is atrocious, but I plan on doing a lot of platting this year which both of us will be doing a lot of. Keep up the awesome work... oh and jealous of the Fifa plat
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

PRO Member

Congrats on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Platinum my friend!
    I hope your upcoming birthday is as awesome as your Platinum collection!

I just saw your "Platinum Rarity" table and all I have to say is... I'M NOT WORTHY!!!
    If I remember correctly, my rarest is Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PSNTL success rate of just over 11%) and only 9 rares overall. Oh well, maybe someday.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    Omni likes to be early not late ...
    Its better to be early than late lol

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Happy Birthday! LET THE CELEBRATION BEGINS!!!
    Thanks dude, another early Birthday wish lol

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Congrats on the plats!!!! lol I was just thinking, I haven't gotten my first plat of the year, I should work on that. I actually bought a PS4 last week and so far its pretty cool. It is interesting that you can play the same PS3 games that PS4 has and get trophies for each system, so working on a bit of Assassins Creed 4 for both systems. Yeah my backlog of games is atrocious, but I plan on doing a lot of platting this year which both of us will be doing a lot of. Keep up the awesome work... oh and jealous of the Fifa plat
    Thanks a lot dude. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your first platinum sooner rather than later. I'm interested in ACIV but I think my next purchases will be a second controller and a camera for the PS4. Everything is too expensive for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Platinum my friend!
    I hope your upcoming birthday is as awesome as your Platinum collection!

I just saw your "Platinum Rarity" table and all I have to say is... I'M NOT WORTHY!!!
    If I remember correctly, my rarest is Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PSNTL success rate of just over 11%) and only 9 rares overall. Oh well, maybe someday.
    Thanks a lot mate. I'm not overly impressed with my rarity table in all honesty, but I suppose thats what you get when you whore a lot of platinums. I still have a big back log of PS3 games and even though I now have a PS4 I will still get to them all. Quite a few won't make the rarity table, but there are a select few that will.

PRO Member

Good to see you on Ps4. I love it but a lack of games right now keeps me on ps3 working on my back log of games I have. It will change once I get Infamous second son and MLB 14 the show.

I'll be another early one here. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a real good one.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

Happy belated birthday man. I haven't been very active on here as of late due to work and playing Pokemon X with all my free time so I missed it. I hope it was a good one.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Good to see you on Ps4. I love it but a lack of games right now keeps me on ps3 working on my back log of games I have. It will change once I get Infamous second son and MLB 14 the show.

I'll be another early one here. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a real good one.
    Thanks dude. I'm loving FIFA on the PS4 at the moment, everything is really expensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Happy belated birthday man. I haven't been very active on here as of late due to work and playing Pokemon X with all my free time so I missed it. I hope it was a good one.
    Don't worry dude, you haven't missed it. I mentioned I was ordering a PS4 for my Birthday but my Birthday still hasn't happened yet

Beast Incarnate

Not a lot of trophy goings on lately for me. I do have this week off though so I'm hoping to make a bit of a dent in the following games:

FIFA 14 (PS4) - Okay, honestly not really bothered to go for trophies on this. Absolutely loving career mode and will continue to play just for fun. I'm only 3 trophies from the platinum and will knock them out eventually, but again career mode is taking up most of my time.

GTA V - Not touched this in a few weeks, hoping to finish off a few of the misc trophies this week along with a bit more of the story. All online trophies are done so I'm happily taking my time with this one.

Farming Simulator (Vita) - Very slowly crawling my to $10,000,000. All of the other trophies I need will come before I reach that goal. Very slow and a massive grind but I'm determined to see it through.

I'm also hoping to start The Walking Dead on the Vita this week as I picked it up for a little over 6 last night. It was one of my favourite games on the PS3 so I'm looking forward to playing it again and picking different choices. Also hoping to start Epic Mickey 2 this week with my wife. I've heard its quite a difficult platinum to achieve based on the fact its ridiculously easy to make the wrong choices and screw up a playthrough. With no chapter select it means an entire new playthrough. Looking forward to the challenge!

PRO Member

Happy Birthday for when it is this week incase I aint online at that time mate.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    Happy Birthday for when it is this week incase I aint online at that time mate.
    Thanks man, it was yesterday. Didn't do a lot due to the shitty weather we are getting at the moment.

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE: NEW 100%

Aabs Animals
    13/2/2014
    0/0 3/3 1/1 1/1 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I've whored trophies before, but this one takes the biscuit. Ah well. I ordered LEGO Legends of Chima today, pretty rare in shops around here and I've wanted it for a while. I'm also (hopefully) getting FFXIII-3 and LEGO Movie the video game tomorrow too.

PRO Member

I also got 100% on Aabs Animals (both PS3 and PS Vita), and I have no regrets. I loved animals since I was a small child and I was happy to buy a game where a portion of the sales goes to animal protection charities. I will admit that I was a little sad to play it as well as it reminded me of the family cats of old that have passed on. What I'm trying to say is don't feel bad about this one, my friend. Take care.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I also got 100% on Aabs Animals (both PS3 and PS Vita), and I have no regrets. I loved animals since I was a small child and I was happy to buy a game where a portion of the sales goes to animal protection charities. I will admit that I was a little sad to play it as well as it reminded me of the family cats of old that have passed on. What I'm trying to say is don't feel bad about this one, my friend. Take care.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm an animal lover through and through, having a lot of animals as I grew up ranging from rats, mice and hamsters to cats dogs and birds. I've always had dogs. I have no regrets when it comes to what the money goes to when purchasing this game, but I definitely felt super whore-ish playing it (if you can actually call it "playing").

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new 100% and hope you enjoy Lego Legends of Chima, platted it myself a few weeks ago and liked it

Also news on FFXIV, finally beat twin last night only the 1000 leve trophy till platinum

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new 100% and hope you enjoy Lego Legends of Chima, platted it myself a few weeks ago and liked it

Also news on FFXIV, finally beat twin last night only the 1000 leve trophy till platinum
    Thats awesome dude. You going to carry on afterwards? I'm getting back to it again soon but with the sole purpose of getting the trophies. Unfortunately I can see the coil taking me an unreal amount of time

Notorious K.I.D.

I waited because I didn't want to be so early, and I ended up a couple of days late.

Sorry I missed it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Page 95 of 121 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast