Page 98 of 121 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the latest two plats DW...

illegal in 9 countries

Congrats on the latest two plats DW

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your two recent Plats. Your just knocking them out real quick.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Congrats on the latest two plats DW
    Thanks a lot man

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your two recent Plats. Your just knocking them out real quick.
    Thanks. They have mostly been Vita plats lately as I haven't had a great deal of time to get on the PS3

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your last 2 plats mate, well done. Another game for the vita I recommend you try (if you haven't already) is Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Quality game and great fun. Whats next on the agenda mate?

We will definately get to Tomb Raider this week mate, when my other half is at work, it's an ideal time for me to boost then. I'll fly straight home from work and hopefully get the majority of it done.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your last 2 plats mate, well done. Another game for the vita I recommend you try (if you haven't already) is Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Quality game and great fun. Whats next on the agenda mate?

We will definately get to Tomb Raider this week mate, when my other half is at work, it's an ideal time for me to boost then. I'll fly straight home from work and hopefully get the majority of it done.
    Thanks a lot dude. I have Golden Abyss sitting on my Vita already thanks to PS Plus, and its more than likely going to be my next Vita title. As for PS3/PS4 I'm still slowly plugging my way through FFXIV (will probably take a couple of years at this rate) and GTA V. Also started The LEGO Movie game this evening with the wife, loving it so far.

As for Tomb Raider, just give me a heads up either on here or through PSN when you know when you will be free. That way I can give the wife some notice lol

Beast Incarnate

Just had 2 (technically 3) new games arrive:

I'll also be getting FFX/X2 HD on the Vita sometime in the future too, but I'm in no rush.

Second, I'm thinking of re-adjusting my goals for the year. Currently I already hold 4 of the 7 platinum trophies I aimed for, and I've knocked off 7 platinum's in total this year. I am 3/4's the way through GTA V so hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get that plat. The other 2 on my list are very quick. I'm also making slow but sure strides through FFXIV. All in all I'm well ahead of where I thought I would be. Now, after GTA V I'm pretty sure I'll start either South Park or FFX, with the other following that. I'm also looking to boost a few of my online games in order to achieve those trophies. Whether that comes before South Park/FFX has yet to be decided. I really do have no idea, and until I've decided I really can't come up with a decent Goals plan.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your two new plats and also nice new games. My copy of FFX/X-2 is still waiting for me seeing as how I'm working on the road now and will be again next week. I'm really looking forward to playing FFX again but I also just got Dark Souls 2 last week and am currently playing through Mass Effect and want to do ME2 and then ME3 so I don't know when I'll ever get the time lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your two new plats and also nice new games. My copy of FFX/X-2 is still waiting for me seeing as how I'm working on the road now and will be again next week. I'm really looking forward to playing FFX again but I also just got Dark Souls 2 last week and am currently playing through Mass Effect and want to do ME2 and then ME3 so I don't know when I'll ever get the time lol.
    Thanks a lot man. FFX is one of my all time favourite games and I'm stoked to play it again and earn trophies at the same time. But like you I also have a lot of games I want to play too. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hold out for too long

PRO Member

Congrats on the latest plats, and looking forward to see your progress on FFX. I'm picking it up for Vita later today, we'll see who goes faster!.

I see you're interested in boosting Tomb Raider, if you need help let me know, I'm looking for someone to boost with too (I'm not on a rush though).

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on the latest plats, and looking forward to see your progress on FFX. I'm picking it up for Vita later today, we'll see who goes faster!.

I see you're interested in boosting Tomb Raider, if you need help let me know, I'm looking for someone to boost with too (I'm not on a rush though).
    Thanks a lot man. FFX will have to wait for a bit, still got a few others I'm working on. As for Tomb Raider, I've been playing it a lot with john3007, but I'm more than happy to help you out too.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks a lot man. FFX will have to wait for a bit, still got a few others I'm working on. As for Tomb Raider, I've been playing it a lot with john3007, but I'm more than happy to help you out too.
    I appreciate it, I'm friends with John on PSN so I'll ask him next time I see him online.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I appreciate it, I'm friends with John on PSN so I'll ask him next time I see him online.
    No problem. I'll add you too and you can give me a shout if you need help

PRO Member

Final Fantasy X AND X-2

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Final Fantasy X AND X-2
    Quite possibly the best comment ever. Seriously I'm dying to start them, I just really want to get a few others finished first so I can totally immerse myself in them

Beast Incarnate

Whats that? No update in 2 weeks. Unheard of!

UPDATE: PLATINUM #117

The LEGO Movie - Videogame
    The Piece of Resistance
    12/4/2014
    1/1 3/3 5/5 40/40 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FFXIV - All I am doing at the moment is working towards 1000 levequests, which is literally taking minutes per day. Thats one of the biggest trophies in the game and once that is done I'll begin working towards 1000 FATE's, 10,000 enemies and finishing the story.

GTA V - LOOOVING it still. About 3/4's the way through the story and have got most of the Strangers & Freaks, Random Events and Misc. done for the 100%.

Tomb Raider - Have been boosting the online portion of this with my good buddy john3007. All we have left to do is get to level 60 and earn the Shopoholic trophy, then its onto the main game.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the recent 's man!

PRO Member

Congrats on The LEGO Movie platinum

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the recent 's man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on The LEGO Movie platinum
    Thanks a lot guys

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Lego Movie Plat. I still need to pick that one up. Maybe I should Plat the other Lego games I have first. Hmmm.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the new Lego Movie Plat. I still need to pick that one up. Maybe I should Plat the other Lego games I have first. Hmmm.
    Thanks a lot. They are really fun games, especially with a 2nd person