Page 99 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the LEGO Movie plat, and hang in there with Tomb Raider, once you get to the main campaign ...

PRO Member

Congrats on the LEGO Movie plat, and hang in there with Tomb Raider, once you get to the main campaign you'll love it.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on the LEGO Movie plat, and hang in there with Tomb Raider, once you get to the main campaign you'll love it.
    Thanks a lot. Tomb Raider MP is almost done, only 10 levels to go and then Shopoholic.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I see you putting a lot of time in GTA V man how much of it do you left? 5 more posts until a new site award too that's a lot of posts man! Thank you for contributing and being an active member.

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I see you putting a lot of time in GTA V man how much of it do you left? 5 more posts until a new site award too that's a lot of posts man! Thank you for contributing and being an active member.
    Hey man, thanks a lot. GTA V is just addictive, I could have probably platted it months ago but every time I played it I just enjoyed myself, went nuts with cops and the army etc. Currently I am 58/69 story missions, have 1 strangers and freaks mission left, 2 hobbies left to do and a couple of misc trophies. Then its just achieving 70 gold medals

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on new plat dude 70 gold medals is easy as you can do just about every short mission for it.

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the Lego Movie plat Dragon, and good luck on GTA 5. Seems to be a popular plat, it'll be yours soon enough.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on new plat dude 70 gold medals is easy as you can do just about every short mission for it.

Thanks a lot dude. I'm not far from going for the 70 gold medals now. Still waiting on a phone call for a private fare for Franklin, owned the cab place for about 20 hours now!

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congrats on the Lego Movie plat Dragon, and good luck on GTA 5. Seems to be a popular plat, it'll be yours soon enough.
    Thanks man. It's an unbelievable game, will definitely have the plat soon

PRO Member

Late, but congrats on the new platinum

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Late, but congrats on the new platinum
    Thanks a lot dude

PRO Member

I'm away from this checklist for some time, I come back and what do I see? More Platinums! I am not surprised. Congrats on all the new additions to your Platinum locker! I see that one of your recent Platinums is Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. I'm playing that myself on Vita (a nice birthday gift from my relatives). If I have it my way, that will be my first Vita Plat. How long did that one take you in hours played, if I may ask?

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I'm away from this checklist for some time, I come back and what do I see? More Platinums! I am not surprised. Congrats on all the new additions to your Platinum locker! I see that one of your recent Platinums is Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. I'm playing that myself on Vita (a nice birthday gift from my relatives). If I have it my way, that will be my first Vita Plat. How long did that one take you in hours played, if I may ask?
    Thanks a lot dude. VLR took me around 30 hours if I remember correctly. I skipped anything I had seen before to make it go faster. Going back through the game to view different paths also lumbers you with scenes you've previously seen, so skipping those saves a lot of time. Very good game though with a great story.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Thanks a lot dude. I'm not far from going for the 70 gold medals now. Still waiting on a phone call for a private fare for Franklin, owned the cab place for about 20 hours now!

Thanks man. It's an unbelievable game, will definitely have the plat soon
    For what I've heard it's buggy, I got the phone call when I was doing the stunt jumps with Franklin

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    For what I've heard it's buggy, I got the phone call when I was doing the stunt jumps with Franklin
    I did a bit of research and found out that buying another property triggers a mission for a property already owned. Since as I owned Smoke on the Water as well as the taxi place I quick saved and purchased the towing company, reloaded if I got a Smoke mission until I got the private fare call

Beast Incarnate

UPDATE: PLATINUM #118

Grand Theft Auto V
    Los Santos Legend
    21/4/2014
    1/1 3/3 6/6 40/40 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On other gaming news, I finished up the MP trophies on Tomb Raider last night also thanks to the help of the one and only john3007. It was a long grind but we finally got there.

PRO Member

Congrats on GTA5! You did significantly better than me and for that, I salute you!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on GTA5! You did significantly better than me and for that, I salute you!
    Thanks a lot dude. Its not too difficult, just very long

Lvl 9 - Gold

Another one with the GTA V Plat. Im starting to feel left out. Guess I need to go back to playing it so I can go after that one for my collection. Congrats on getting it.

Editorial Team

Congratulations on the GTA V plat!
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Another one with the GTA V Plat. Im starting to feel left out. Guess I need to go back to playing it so I can go after that one for my collection. Congrats on getting it.
    Yeah its starting to become a common thing. Thanks buddy, as I said in the post above its not too difficult, just quit time consuming

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Congratulations on the GTA V plat!
    Thanks a lot dude

Lvl 2 - Bronze

your trophy are really easy to get, nothing special but good checklist