Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by wandarer I'll be stopping by to see your progress on Star Ocean. Thanks. Should be starting soon! ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    I'll be stopping by to see your progress on Star Ocean.
    Thanks. Should be starting soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post

Wow, haven’t been in here for quite some time, and I must say; It’s looking great buddy! I’ll be stopping back in soon to check on your progress!
    I appreciate the visit...though I really need to bust my ass to finish the milestones section and make the aknowledgements look cleaner.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on your latest
    Thanks...not quite yet, but basically yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your....errr....nearly new plat .I know the score mate lol,its all coming together nicely
    Thanks man. Getting close now. About ready to start SO4 as I'm nearing the 3000 trophy mark. Lots of stuff has been going on and I haven't popped in anyones CL lately Stay man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Looking forward to your update when the Mirror's Edge dings man!! Can't wait to see your SO4 grind
    Thanks Frost! I've been so tempted to pop it...need..to..hold...back....I should be finishing up Dead Space 2 this weekend then giving all my attention to SO4 with the occasional online clean up for other games for the buffer I have.

[top]Not much of an update 8/3/2012

Well, my completion % is rising which is nice. Once SO4 is finished I will be cleaning up A LOT of games. Currently sitting at 69%

I am about 2/3rds of the way done on my Hard to the Core run for Dead Space 2. I got to chapter9 only dying once and wish I would have gone just a bit further because I totally could have. Oh well. I keep getting killed in a specific hallway, but got passed it only to die 30 minutes later. I have not used any guide other than where to make my saves. I believe in trial and error and since it's one of my favorite games, I like it extra tense

I've also cleaned up a few online trophies for different games, but mostly Wipeout HD...just need Bling Brigade. My next update will be when I finish Hard to the Core. Stay nasty on 'em!

As always thanks for the visits!
    Last edited by daftprophet; 08-06-2012 at 10:37 AM.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

[top]Bleh update 8/14/2012

Sitting comfortably at 69%, lol.

Was so close to Hard to the Core for Dead Space 2 and should have it very soon.

Been cleaning up some online trophies in the meantime for a few different games.

Really thinking about changing my 50th so that I can start super cleaning my games up...though I also really want to start Star Ocean...I may need some advice Either way, my 50th is still going to be my 3000th trophy.

|
    |by Smashguy |

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

sounds like your in a tiny predicament there mate.If you really want to do Star Ocean id say do it then worry about cleaning up afterwards.Thats what we men usually do right,we do what we want (within reason of course) and then tidy up afterwards .Either way mate good luck with your goals,i cant wait to see your reaction on here when you sync your trophies and we see 4 plats

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post

sitting comfortably at 69%, lol.

Was so close to Hard to the Core

been cleaning up some online trophies in the meantime for a few different games.

Really thinking about changing my 50th, so that I can start super cleaning my games up...though I also really want to start Star Ocean. I may need some advice
    Don't even bother with Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I have invested over 200 hours in total into the game and it feels like i have just started it. The wandering dungeon requires all characters to be built up tp lvl 255 and once that is achieved you have to get through 20 randomly generated floors with different objectives to get to the next floor. There is no way to save unless you exit the dungeon, so its 20 floor and tons of bosses, each getting more difficult than the last. Then finally the battle with the ethereal queen which is mean't to be super tough! You die anywhere in the dungeon and you have lost hours of progress. The battle trophies require multiple playthroughs of the game and some of the battle trophies are luck based and require specific criteria to be met. The battle arena alone requires hours upon hours of battling and don't even get me started on the bunny races I was thinking about getting PS plus just so i can store my star ocean save data i would hate to lose the progress i already have.

The only reason i am playing the game is because i like the star ocean games and the last hope is a great game. It is just a shame that the plat is so incredibly hard and ultra time consuming.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post

Sitting comfortably at 69%, lol.

Was so close to Hard to the Core for Dead Space 2 and should have it very soon.

Been cleaning up some online trophies in the meantime for a few different games.

Really thinking about changing my 50th so that I can start super cleaning my games up...though I also really want to start Star Ocean...I may need some advice Either way, my 50th is still going to be my 3000th trophy.
    We clean up the online trophies already in COD [email protected] thanks again. You got a few different choices for 50th from your list. You could do NGS2 or SFIV

PRO Member

sounds like your in a tiny predicament there mate.If you really want to do Star Ocean id say do it then worry about cleaning up afterwards.Thats what we men usually do right,we do what we want (within reason of course) and then tidy up afterwards .Either way mate good luck with your goals,i cant wait to see your reaction on here when you sync your trophies and we see 4 plats
    Right on. Regardless of what plat it is, you will see 4 popped Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Don't even bother with Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I have invested over 200 hours in total into the game and it feels like i have just started it. The wandering dungeon requires all characters to be built up tp lvl 255 and once that is achieved you have to get through 20 randomly generated floors with different objectives to get to the next floor. There is no way to save unless you exit the dungeon, so its 20 floor and tons of bosses, each getting more difficult than the last. Then finally the battle with the ethereal queen which is mean't to be super tough! You die anywhere in the dungeon and you have lost hours of progress. The battle trophies require multiple playthroughs of the game and some of the battle trophies are luck based and require specific criteria to be met. The battle arena alone requires hours upon hours of battling and don't even get me started on the bunny races I was thinking about getting PS plus just so i can store my star ocean save data i would hate to lose the progress i already have.

The only reason i am playing the game is because i like the star ocean games and the last hope is a great game. It is just a shame that the plat is so incredibly hard and ultra time consuming.
    I feel your pain. It's not that I don't want to do it a(It's awesome so far and I really want to) It's just that I don't know if I want to right now. I know what I've gotten into, but I also want to stop being at a standstill. I am going to think it over for the next day. Thanks for the advice Timeless

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    We clean up the online trophies already in COD [email protected] thanks again. You got a few different choices for 50th from your list. You could do NGS2 or SFIV
    We sure did! I suck real bad at FPS though I have thought about NGS2 for 50th, but I am unsure I'll be able to get someone to do the co-op with. Admiral has been gone for a while, but there are a few others that need it as well. I may just do something easy and make either Mirror's Edge or Dead Space 2 my 50th. I don't know...just want to clean these online shits before any servers close.

Thanks guys.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

[top]Small sub-update 8/17/2012

K. Decided to focus my attention to a different game for #50. It will be Mirror's Edge...just because of how long I put the game down and how tough it actually was to get the It would have been nice to make it Star Ocean, but I currently don't have the time to commit to such a grind to do it as quickly as wanted.

Instead, I'm cleaning up Dead Nation for the 4th game in the final four to :plat: It sucks to change my goal, but change is good...right?

Also, I have one person so far for the Rapture Metro DLC (which is absolutely and completely dead online) so if ANYONE wants those trophies, send me a msg on PSN and we will set up a prime session for it. It may take some time to get enough (and yes, I checked the boosting thread) but I would really like to get those guys done.

Thanks for the visits.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck on going for the Bioshock II DLC trophies. If you're looking for boosting partners, I suggest visiting the .org website as you can normally find people for almost any game as they have a lot more members.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Oh man I wish I could make such a beautiful checklist. I love it. Good Luck with the Star Ocean platinum. I'll be happy to help is you have any question about the game. Also whenever you start Demon's Souls I'll be up for some co-op just hit me up with a message

PRO Member

est of luck getting to 50 daft!

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Mirror's Edge will still be a great platinum! Good luck with those goals of yours coming up.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Well good luck with your revised goal mate,i know you will do it.......Im sure ive said that before lol.I also hope you find more players for your dlc trophies too man,best of luck to ya

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

If you started start ocean it would end up being on your trophy list unfinished like me. The reason is because not only is star ocean a 400+ hour game but it is actually very tough as well. I am not saying i won't ever finish star ocean and earn the plat, i am just saying that it is a game that i will be playing inbetween other games for a very, very long time in the future.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck on going for the Bioshock II DLC trophies. If you're looking for boosting partners, I suggest visiting the .org website as you can normally find people for almost any game as they have a lot more members.
    Thanks man and thanks for the visit. I realized I should have picked it up when it was more active...I did hit up .org for some boosting partners and I may have enough now for a good sesh. I think I'm going to do the leveling legit like I did to lvl40. It's long, but I had fun with it

Quote Originally Posted by Aexuz View Post
    Oh man I wish I could make such a beautiful checklist. I love it. Good Luck with the Star Ocean platinum. I'll be happy to help is you have any question about the game. Also whenever you start Demon's Souls I'll be up for some co-op just hit me up with a message
    Aexuz my friend, I believe you could make a fantastic checklist. You have one of my favorite collections man and you've helped me out with a few games already. Despite some of the shite people we dealt with during the UC2 MP, I had a blast for the most part! I will definitely hit you up for some Demon's Souls soon before the servers poop out! Thanks for the visit man!

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    est of luck getting to 50 daft!
    Thanks man! Almost there! I should have the trophies done for Dead Nation sometime this week. I'm glad I went back to the game...it's awesome! Thanks for the visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Mirror's Edge will still be a great platinum! Good luck with those goals of yours coming up.
    Thanks! I was a little upset by changing my goals as it made me feel like it was all talk and I couldn't back it up...however, I will still do everything else I wanted to. I just don't feel that I want to invest the time into SO right now...I'm still going to play through the story though and I will surely go for the plat later after some heavy heavy clean up! Thanks for stopping by man!

Well good luck with your revised goal mate,i know you will do it.......Im sure ive said that before lol.I also hope you find more players for your dlc trophies too man,best of luck to ya
    Thanks John! Yeah I know I will do it now...I kinda wish I didn't swap, but I'm beginning to get antsy with all these difficult s just sitting and waiting to be popped. Thanks for the kind and encouraging words as always and good luck with MotM! I hope you win this time because you deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    If you started start ocean it would end up being on your trophy list unfinished like me. The reason is because not only is star ocean a 400+ hour game but it is actually very tough as well. I am not saying i won't ever finish star ocean and earn the plat, i am just saying that it is a game that i will be playing inbetween other games for a very, very long time in the future.
    Thanks for the visit brothah! It's definitely not going to sit unfinished forever...just right now so I can focus on cleaning up games that have a limit to server or MP life and such. Those are more important for me to catch up on if I ever hope to 100% "most" of my games. Thanks for the heads up though and good luck with the DLC trophies for New Vegas!

[top]Super Awesome Hell Yeah Update! 8/20/2012

Well after putting it off till the weekend due to time constraints, I finally beat Dead Space 2 on the Hard Core difficulty! Some parts were tough, but the later parts of the game was actually easier than the middle parts, which is where I had the most trouble. I say good luck to anyone who attempts that trophy! It's tough, but not impossible...just be prepared and it will come with perseverance! (and some deaths )

As for my progress in Dead Nation. I only have two more DLC trophies which I'm going to get before heading back into the actual campaign. This game is actually pretty fun and I have about half the zombies needed for the Genocidiary trophy. I also have two more playthroughs (one on Grim, the other on Morbid) so I'm not too worried about the grind for the zombie kills.

As for the other 70-80 something trophies before the final four pop, I've been trying to clean up any MP/DLC for games before any bs servers shut down. I've been doing pretty well with that but I still have a lot to do (GTA IV, NGS2, Bioshock 2, RDR, WipEout, Brutal Legend, and Dante's Inferno are going to be irritating)

Again, thanks to all for reading and the visits...I need to do something about the milestones section

|
    |by Smashguy |

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck finishing off all those games with DLC. It seems you have the same mindset that I do with finishing off older games before the servers go down for good. Hopefully you won't have any trouble finding partners for each of those games as some of them have ridiculous online trophies which I hate.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Congrats on finish Hard core in DS2. Good luck with all your goals.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Nice one Daft with the Hardcore play through out of the way the Platinum must be almost in your grasp.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Hard Core! I'm certain I will have my own problems getting through that once I get the game, but nevertheless, it shall be done! Good luck with Dead Nation! You're almost there and once you get into the groove of Morbid, it's actually really easy I found. There are some parts where you dont even have to kill zombies and you can just rush for the next checkpoint, that's always a good option when available.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Synthwave <3

Great job with DS2, daft! Good luck with Dead Nation. It's a really fun game and after your eyes adjust it's not that hard. I think Sly Cooper and I have made this game more popular as everyone seems to be playing it now on my friends list. lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Royal Flush X2

Nice job finishing up Hard core mode in DS2, now just finish up the game and that plat is yours.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast